Chapter 2

The Day it Started
One week later... Ara's POV *Ring ring* I was in my room, getting ready to go to the fan event when my phone started ringing. "Hel-" "YAH, CHOI ARA, DONT FORGET TO BRING CAMERA." "Oka-" "AND EXO'S ALBUM!" "I kno-" "TELL JONGIN OPPA I LOVE HIM! "oka-" " WHEN THEY SIGN THE ALBUM, TELL THEM TO WRITE MY NAME. PARK SERI. P-A-R-K S-E-R-I . Ok? Hello, Ara?" "Are you done yet? Yes, i know, i know. Bye, Seri. " I immediately hang up. Seri sounded so excited. It's not as if she's going anyway. I doubled check the items i need to bring. Album check. Camera check. Potato chips check. What? I might be hungry. The event is held at Gangnam Mall. I arrived there in less then 25 minutes. I looked around the mall. The stage has already been set up and fangirls are already in queue. I glanced at my watch. Its only 1.30pm. The event starts at 2pm. Waiting in queue for another 30 minutes? No way. I decided to shop around for awhile since there's time. EXO hasn't arrived yet also. Its been only 15 minutes since i window shopping when i heard loud noises coming from the 1st floor. (i was on the 2nd floor) " OMG, EXO'S HERE!" " PARK CHANYEOL!!" " OPPA, MARRY ME! " " MAKE BABIES WITH ME! " I'm not into Kpop but i know how fangirls are. Seri always tell me that she's going to marry with her Kim Jongin and have babies. They're gonna have 2 children and named them Kim Hyunsik and Kim Jieun. Yes, i know. Seri is too.. creative. Well, i could go on forever about Seri and her imagination but this story must go on right? I diverted my attention to the 12 boys that have stepped into the mall. I must admit that they are good looking. They are wearing black suits with red bow. I went down the escalator to queue. By that time, hundreds of fans had already queue. I groaned. I should have queue earlier. "WE ARE ONE! ANNYEONGHASEYO, EXO IMMIDA.! " Loud cheers and clapping are heard again. The EXO members take their sit and the fan signing starts. The first fan in queue went first. Her face look quite nervous yet you can see her eyes are twinkling with happiness when she see EXO. The rest of the fangirls who are in queue admires EXO from far . *Gosh, their pedo faces* I thought. Some taking pictures and videos of EXO. Talking about that, I better also take pictures of this Kim Jongin. Don't want Seri to nag at me. I took out my camera and was getting ready to snap some pictures when i just realised that i don't know who is Kim Jongin. I take a good look at the 12 of them but has no luck. I sigh. They should have at least put on a name tag or something. Oh ya right, everyone who come here should know EXO so probably thats why they dont bother to put on name tags. I take individual pictures of the boys. That should be alright for Seri right? One of the picture should be Kim Jongin so its okay i guess. I snap another picture of the crowd to show Seri. I want to make her feel guilty for asking me to queue this long. Hehehe, i'm evil. I stopped snapping and started to read a book. Yes, i prepared myself by bringing books to read. I was reading A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks. A very beautiful yet touching story. I managed to read the whole book before my turn. "...7,8,9,10" Yes, 10 more and its going to be my turn! Seri owed me a big time. "Miss, its your turn. " Oh, i didn't even realise that its my turn. I was busy thinking what to ask Seri to get me as a reward. I slowly make my way to the long table with 12 pair of eyes staring at me.... NOTE : Chapter 2 updated! Enjoys! I'll update Chapter 3 by tmrw guys! Please give this story lots of love! Thank you! Comment yea! :)