Three

Dream

Once she get home she wrap the present for gwiboom and write a birthday card for her. "Ah! I almost forgot, the scente oil" she rumaging her bag tried to find those bottle and finally.."Gotcha. let's try this" so she start lite up the candle and put one dop of that oil. soon the smell start spreading to the whole room. "Nice smell. It's make me feel relaxed."

But soon enough without she realized, she started drifting off.

In her dream she woke up in a beautiful roses garden, full of roses that bloom nicely with a refreshing smells. Suddenly one butterfly catch her attention, so she started follow the butterfly without she relize it. The butterfly then fly to a bench, at that bench sit a handsome guy smiling and beckoning her to come closer, so she goes there. Once she reach she realize that guy is no other but her secret crush Onew. "Princess, I've been waiting so long for you to finally arived here". This shocked her."P-princess?? Who?? Me??". At this he politely nod his head."Yes princess. Come let me show you around this garden, it's made especially for your arival"

"Joy...." suddenly she heard her name been called. 'its... gwiboom'

"no princess, please don't go, if you do you can't came back here, it's been to long.... please don't go"

"Joy~ Wake Up~"

"I'm sorry... I need to go"

slowly she open her eyes to found Gwiboon hovering over her "Hey your uncle ask me to call you down for dinner"

"sorry I fall asleep. give me five minute"

"Okay.. I'll go down first"

"ok" 'when did I fall asleep? never mind'

After dinner Joy and Gwiboom goesup to her room to start finish their homewor together. During that time suddenly gwiboom ask to borrow her textbook for revision. Not thinking much she just told her to find it on her desk. Suddenly.

"Joy.. What is this?" 

gasping she remember the present that she wrap before 'Omo.. Did she find out already? it's suppose to be suprise'

"Dream? Single use only..  what?" "Joy where did you found this stuff?"

Feel reliefe "What? oh I found it on my way back home today"

"You go shopping without me? Oh I'm forgotten"

"Don't say that.. I just.."

"Just kidding.. But next time you go you must tag me along arraso?"

"Ne"

"Good girl"

The whole session went without much incident after that. They finnish their homework then gwiboom father pick her up at ten.

After gwiboom left she lay alone on her bed thinking about her dream and the scented oil. 'Does this mean that dream is cause by that oil? But it said can't be used more than once.' 'But...' 'Its doesn't mean harm right?' 'what can a scented oil cause?' So she started lit the candle and drop the oil. soon the scent fill the room and she started feel dizzy.soon her surrounding change and she once again inside the roses garden.

"Princess you came back! This time I won't let you go.." "i wan't to be with you forever" "you're mine"