Two

Dream

Joy just finish packing lunchbox for herself and gwiboom when she heard door bell rang'Ah!Gwiboom is here' " I'm Coming!".She grab her back then answering the door. There stood Gwiboom looking as preety as always"Morning Joy! Are you ready?" " Yeah! You just in time. As always"joy's replied. "Let's go then" Both of them started walk to school. As they reach the school gate suddenly they heard someone called Gwiboom name. They turn around and saw Taemin one of Gwiboom friends from drama club heading their way. "Tae! Morning. What's up?". Taemin trying to catch his breath." Why so fast?" He search inside his bag and take out Gwiboom's history notebook." I want to return this. Thanks!" " Ok. Anytime!" And with that they heading to their first class.

Class begin and end till the bell ringing for break time. Joy take both their luch and they heading to the rooftop, the place where they meet for the first time. Before they meet the rooftop was Joy hiding place during lunch. She always sat there eating her lunchbox silently as to avoid the bullies. No one ever come there since there was a rumors that that place was haunted cause by an incident where long time ago a student jump from the rooftop. Only joy has the gut to go there until gwiboom came one day because of a dare and the rest is history. Both of them head to their favourite place and sit there to eat their lunch together. "I'm so hungry. What did you make me today?" Ask gwiboom. " Just bento. Hope you like it" came joy's answer. "Thanks for the food" and then both of them started eating their lunch. "Wow. Its delicious! Really! Joy you must teach me how to do this!" " It's just a bento" "yeah I know! But its so nice!" Smiling joy continue eat her lunch. " Joy. Today I have a club meeting afterschool. So I'll be back late" " hurm? Owh. I guess today I'll be walking home on my own" replied joy smiling. " I'm sorry. You ok with that? If you want you can join me to the club." "Thanks. But I'm ok. It's not a big deal. Don't worry" she gave her a smile. Then the bell ringing signaling that the lunch time is over. Both of them head to their class.

Once the school bell ringing joy pack all her book and start heading out. On her way back home she remember gwiboom birthday was coming in two weeks time. 'Ah! Since she's not here. Then I can go and find a present for her'. With that she head to the town. While searching she noticed one odd shop and she head in. The shop was nothing ordinary its have some kind off creepy aura but she shake that off and head in eventually. The lady who seem to be the shop keeper greet her warmly." Welcome in! How can I help you young lady?" "Oh. Hye! I was looking for a present . It's for my bestfriend!" " What did you have in mind young lady?" " Urm. Something like bracelet or any kind acessory will be fine. Thank you!" " Oh. Let me see. How about this friendship brecelet charm it's come in a pair. They said anyone who wear this bracelet will be friends for eternity" " What? Is that for real?" Joy ask disbelieve with what she just hear. " You'll never know until you try it yourself" the lady said smiling. She just giggle at that " I guess I'll take this two." " good choice!" Then she goes to the counter to make her payment. At the counter, there are a bunch off aromatherapy oil. Since she love pamperd herself with those kind off stuff, she decide to buy that as well. She choose one scent oil with 'dream' labelled.