Jiyong, Help me!!!!

CROOK-ed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The vacation is over. Back to normal life. As if my life is really normal.

“How’s your vacation?” Unnie asked. “It was terrible.” I answered. But honestly, I enjoyed it. I don’t have to be much honest with Jiyong… But in reality, I really enjoyed his company… It was done for me admitting that.

“Whaaaat?!Terrible? after I show you the beautiful places???” Jiyong complained.

“Aigooo… that’s why you’re not even calling me… checking if I am still alive or not.” Unnie teased. It’s as if I am facing two opponents at a time.

“I tried calling you but your phone is out of coverage. I thought you’re busy with your training.”

“Ahh.. forget it… I was really busy”

“But unnie, how’s your work?” I asked just to change the atmosphere.

“Well, it was fun. I love working with my new officemates.” Hye Sun unnie answered.

“Yah! Don’t dare flirt at your work huh?! Remember, I am not yet ready to sent you off married.”  I joked but it was half-meant serious.

Jiyong laughed. Unie almost choked from what she heard and she just laughed along with Jiyong.

“Yah! Are you the only one who can date and flirt somebody?” she blabbered and give Jiyong an evil glare.

I pouted. “What do you mean? I broke up with Top already…”

Jiyong cleared his throat and immediately proceed to his room. I waited till he close his door then I immediately brag my sister about what she just uttered.

“Unnie, what did you just say?” I asked her in a whispering manner.

“Nothing.” She answered.

“Yah! Don’t misunderstand the our vacation as a date. That doesn’t even cross my mind!” I mouthed.

“Look who’s talking now… That doesn’t even cross your mind for real? But you’re spilling it now. You’re the one who’s thinking that, not me.” She laughed.

I was speechless.

“Tell me, how’s your trip with Jiyongie?” she asked again this time without Jiyong around.

“Well, I’d love to be there again…”

“Really? So you really enjoyed it huh?!”

“I’d be freaking lying if I said NO.”

“See. I never regret sending-off Jiyong.” She smiled.

“What?”

“Ahh. Just in case you’d be lost and alone and sad because I wasn’t there.”

“Aish! Forget it… Next time, you should be there unnie.”

--

I don’t know why my mind stopped counting the days down… I can’t understand why I feel like the days are getting that fast. What’s wrong with me, for real?

Jiyong on the other hand gets back on his business. He met his two other buddies. For who they are, I don’t know… and I have no idea who are they, neither the interest of knowing them.

My sister is always busy with her work. And me? I am busy in school. Seriously, I’m getting busy, because I am a graduating student.

“What’s your plan next Friday?” Jiyong asked. As if, he’s been really interested with what I am planning to do. What’s next Friday for real? Oh no! It’s August 18.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter