Getting to know you

CROOK-ed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yaaaaaah!!!” I yelled so loud that I even felt the ground shook for a while.

I’m shocked to death. We have TWO beds in the room, but why is it that Jiyong is on my side? WHY?!?!?!?!?!

Good thing, we still have our clothes on. Good thing.

Finally he wakes up. I see that he was shocked as well and even move on the other bed at the speed of light.

“Why did you sleep beside me?” I asked.

“I should be the one asking you that. Why are you here on my side?” He asked.

I know, we’re not drunk last night. Noooo. Wait. Are we really not drunk? But absolutely I can remember very well… we’re not drunk.

I think, I can clearly remember now. I am the one who moved in there. Because I am insisting to use the larger bed because it makes me more comfortable and he doesn’t want to give in so I let myself sleep beside him. And we even have an argument over that bed. My bad.

I cleared my throat. “Anyway, as long as nothing happened, It’s okay. I can just sleep here tonight.” I pointed at the smaller bed.

I immediately went to the wash room and washed my face.

-

After eating breakfast, we are ready for a great adventure! Off to Teddy Bear Museum and Jungmun Beach!

Well, this Kwon Jiyong offered himself to be my tour guide, since it’s his nth time in every place in here. We took a bus.

“Are you a travel enthusiast, or what? Why do you know all places in here?” I asked

“It’s more of being an enthusiast. You must go and see beautiful places, because that’s the best way to fall in love.” He answered.

Best way to fall in love? I suppose, he is much inspired with Hara.

“Inspired?” I asked. Well, I don’t care about his answer. He may or may not answer.

“No. not really.” He answered.

But every answer he’s giving makes me even curious about everything.

I just shrugged. Even though I am curious, I’d rather die out of it than to make myself too much involve.

“We never make up.” He added and he looks so serious with that statement.

“Do you really like her?” I asked. This time, I have to know his answer. I don’t know why… but I have to. Gosh, Eun Hee, this is really weird.

“I don’t know. But she means so much to me.” He answered. I nod.

“So, how is it now?” I again asked. Wanting to here a nice answer from him.

“It’s alright. You must not forget one thing. What Jiyong wants, Jiyong gets.” He smirked. Well, thanks for his annoying answer. He’s not really that arrogant, but he’s so annoying.

Finally, after couples of minutes, we arrive at the Teddy Bear Museum. I can smell a great day ahead.

-

On our way at a coffee shop, look who’s really here. ~ the world is so small I can’t even fit to it.

“Eun Hee-yah… it’s been a long time…” Top approached us at a table. The world instantly stopped from revolving. After, breaking the hell out of me, you’re going to greet me as if nothing happened?

I gave him a bitter smile. He looked at Jiyong. Jiyong smiled. Jiyong looked at me as if asking ‘who’s that guy?’

Top speaks once again. “What are you doing here?” he asked.

“Vacation.” I briefly answered. “I see. With your boyfriend?” He gave Jiyong a gaze. I mean, he’s referring to Jiyong.

I was about to answer him ‘no’ but Jiyong stood up “Yes. I’m Jiyong. You are?” and offered him a hand.

“Seunghyun. Choi Seunghyun.You can call me Top, because that’s what Eun Hee used to call me” He hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter