In the Nothingness

The Moments: Kyungsoo

this is the third time my OTP crashed, first is YunJae then HanChul /urgh/

So all I can share to you is very short draft about Krisoo. I hope you understand, can barely write Kris name without getting teary :(

 

*

 

Kris POV

 

*

 

“What are you laughing at, Kyungsoo?”

 

They were standing next to each other, facing the sea of people screaming their name and screaming love for them. Usually Kris didn’t care with whoever member who stood next to him, or if he spent the rest of interview in silent, or if fans keep shouting his name. Being EXO was good and fun, but being a Korean idol, there are difficulties he could hardly accept. They wanted him to look happy and cute, they praised him if he could mimic other people perfectly and they screamed in bliss if he opened his clothes. Seriously, it didn’t make sense.

However, having Kyungsoo near made his eyes looked down, and when Kyungsoo looked back at him while laughing nervously, his lips opened in a low grumble, asking Kyungsoo with interest. He didn’t even know why he interested with this boy in the first place.

 

“Nothing, hyung.” He giggled happily, “nothing, really.”

 

Yes. There’s nothing in between them. They’re not even close friends so there’s no way Kris had trouble breathing at seeing Kyungsoo laugh, or he shouldn’t think how beautiful Kyungsoo eyes were, it was big and bright but also hazy. And the lips, the rosy and kissable lips shaped in the form of heart, Kris shouldn’t want to touch or taste those lips. He didn’t have lips like Kai nor was he a gay like Luhan.

“I see.” Kris managed a little smile to return the kindness Kyungsoo had share in the younger’s laugh. Probably more than a smile, probably he laughed along too for this nothingness, cause Kyungsoo eyes grow wide and wider, like the boy couldn’t believe his gesture. But the boy said nothing and turned away to look at MC again and so Kris back dozing off, praying he was somewhere else but here. Praying to the end of this boring world and only left him along with Kyungsoo.

 

*

 

Kris sneaked away from his duty as an Idol, and taking a few hours break walking on the MyeongDong street while other members busy preparing their look at nearby salon. Formerly, Kris will be debuted as model so he learned to dress himself properly. In training days, Luhan often teased how girly he was. Now Luhan had to suffer from thick make up and beauty treatment too and Kris admit even Krystal was manlier than Luhan now.

 

But that’s not the point here.

 

His prayer granted. No, not ‘the world’s end’ part. He was just walked out from a clothes shop when he saw Kyungsoo stood in front of a vending machine. Without a second thought, Kris approached the boy who always had clueless look in his face and called his name.

Kyungsoo turned and smile when he realized it was Kris who called him, “Kris hyung.”

“You don’t wear make-up.” Kris said thoughtfully.

“Our schedule moved, so we’re kinda having a few hours to rest.” Kyungsoo explained, “everyone decided to go back to dorm, well, except me.”

Kris suddenly loved the idea of everyone being away from Kyungsoo and him. He felt his lips twitched, smiling so nasty he scared even himself, “so, where do you want to go?”

“I don’t really want to go somewhere. Probably I’ll go seeing movie or eat something…”

 

Kris eyes the cute boy as Kyungsoo spoke, and he decided he should take advantage of his luck. That's why he sighed and said,

 

“Fine, let’s have a date.”

 

“Ehh?!”

 

Having a date means Kris had a liberty to take Kyungsoo hand, holding the boy in exclamation to the world, this adorable person caught his attention and occupied his mind all the times. This person was protected with his presence. He admitted it he was being pushy. Kyungsoo maybe felt uncomfortable to be dragged by a man in a busy street even this is still a morning time. Kris imagined the boy face was flushing in red, his savory lips will be bitten in anxiety and he will let out a low protest under his breath.

“Hyung you don’t have to hold my hand.” Said the boy, whining in displease, “let me go, people will stare at us!

Kris didn’t know how his heart could feel so warm just from hearing Kyungsoo cute pleas, “but we’re dating.” Was the closest thing he could say as the reason. His eyes didn’t catch the frown but he heard Kyungsoo gasped in reaction.

 

“But hyung dating is for two people in love.” Another protest came out from the smaller boy, making Kris stopped walking and looked at the figure standing close to him. He studied Kyungsoo words while looking at Kyungsoo’s round eyes and wondered if they both could be in love.

 

Just by thinking about it melted his stony face and made him smile in a strange way. His expression was trained for years so he knew what gestures are selling and what’s not. Now, he felt like he was back in his childhood time when he made his first home run. He was so happy, like he could really fly to the highest sky.

 

"Then." he can't fly, so he leaned in to put a kiss on Kyungsoo lips instead, "let us be in love..."

 

*

 

so, how was it?