Two

All Things Come to an End

A/N: Hey guyss!! I'm back again. I've been writing drafts here and there for this and my other stories. Thank you for sticking around. I'm going to say something at the end so please read the a/n after you read the whole chapter.

Enjoy!


 

      Hyukjae collapsed on the couch. The other members are screaming on the background, happy that the 2nd night of their tour went well. Hyukjae got up and walked to the cooler to get a soda. “You guys did well! Let’s keep this up for the rest of the tour!” Leeteuk exclaimed.  Other members agreed and the staff started distributing food packages around. 

       “What’s wrong Hyuk?” Hyukjae looked up and saw Sungmin staring at him. He had a look of confusion and worry. “What? Nothing. I was just thinking whether I made some mistakes during my solo stage.” Hyukjae lied. He was thinking about Donghae. The latter was on the far corner, looking at his phone with a huge smile. He’s probably texting Vivian. “Oh, okay. Don’t stress too much about it. You did well.” Sungmin said. “Here, you need to eat it.” Hyukjae took the food package from Sungmin and started eating.

 

 

 

      Everyone went back to the hotel to rest. They gave all their energy into their performances today. Even though they’re all extremely tired, they don’t regret a single thing. Everyone divided as they went to their respective floors and rooms: Leeteuk and Heechul are staying in a room on the second floor, so are Yesung and Shindong. Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Hyukjae, and Ryeowook are staying in the third floor, and Siwon, Donghae, Kangin, and Hangeng are in the 4th floor.  

     As everyone went to their rooms, Hyukjae snuck out and went to the outdoor pool. He lied down on the bench and looked up at the stars. He was oblivious that a brown haired boy followed him. How did everything get so messed up? Hae is really happy with her. The way he smiles when she texts him. I would do anything to make him smile at me like that. God, I’m so pathetic. Hyukjae sat up and picked up a pebble. He threw into the pool and the water made a ripple. Hyukjae knew that Donghae would only look at him as a brother. If Hyukjae were to pour his feelings out to Donghae, the latter wouldn’t look at him the same way. He would look at Hyukjae with disgust and throw insults at him. 

    “You should tell him.” A voice from behind said, which startled Hyukjae. “Kyuhyun! What are you doing here?” Hyukjae clutched his chest, still in shock. He was too deep in his thoughts that Kyuhyun’s voice gave him a shock. Kyuhyun chuckled. “Isn’t it obvious? I followed you.” Hyukjae rolled his eyes at the latter. He ignored Kyuhyun’s comment before and told him to sit.

    “Did you hear what I said or are you purposely going to ignore it?” Kyuhyun asked. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Kyuhyun sighed. “Hyukjae, I know how you feel about Donghae.” Hyukjae froze on his seat. How the hell? Am I that obvious? Then does Hae know too? “I can see that this is killing you. You need to tell him Hyukjae.” Kyuhyun placed his arm on Hyukjae’s shoulder. “It’s not simple that okay?! Do you think I like being like this, in the shadows? Donghae is with Vivian now and he is really happy. I don’t wanna mess that up. It hurts, it really does, but I deserve it for falling in love with him.” Hyukjae said as tears rolled down his cheeks. He hates crying in front of people, but with Kyuhyun, it’s different. Hyukjae always told Kyuhyun about his problems (except this one) and the latter would give him advice. It also works vice versa.

   “You don’t deserve this! Falling in love isn’t something you can control. I know you’re afraid because we all know how Donghae feels about gay people. Tell him the truth so you can move on.” Kyuhyun replied. Hyukjae closed his eyes and ruffled his hair in frustration. “How the hell am I supposed to that? I’ve been in love with him for years, Kyu.” Kyuhyun sighed. “I didn’t say it was going to be easy. I will always help you. You know that Sungmin and I are always there for you.” Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Hyukjae, and Donghae are the closes ones in the group. They’ve been friends since forever. “I know. Thank you.”  Hyukjae tried to smile but failed.

   “Do you remember that time when we you, me, Hae, and Min tried to sneak in to the movies during junior year?” Kyuhyun started, trying to lighten up the mood. “Yeah, I do.” Hyukjae smiled. “Oh my god, that was so bad. We even printed fake tickets!” Kyuhyun laughed. “Yeah, and when the guard found out, he chased around the mall. Donghae fell in the fountain and Sungmin laughed so hard he peed his pants.” They both laughed. Kyuhyun was glad that Hyukjae wasn’t crying anymore.

     “Thank you Kyu. You always know what to do to cheer me up.” Hyukjae wiped his tears away. “Glad I could help. Tell me when you’ve made up your mind about telling Donghae, okay? Remember, you’re not alone in this.” Kyuhyun said as he hugged Hyukjae. They both broke off from the hug. Hyukjae stood up. “We should go back to our rooms. It’s almost 1 in the morning and we have to get up and go to the venue at 6.” Hyukjae said and started walking back inside the hotel. Kyuhyun looked at Hyukjae’s back. I’m always here for you, Hyuk. Always.

 

 

   “Get away from me you !!” Donghae yelled. Hyukjae is on his knees crying. “All this time?! Oh my god, I was friends with someone like you?!” Donghae grabbed his hair in frustration. “You ing lied to me Hyukjae! You lied to me!” Hyukjae got up, tears streaming down his cheeks. “Hae, please. I am going to move on. I’m not going to be in love with you any—” Hyukjae was cut off by Donghae. “You are in love with me?! Are you ing kidding me?!” Donghae was getting hysterical. He looked at Hyukjae in horror. “Don’t ever talk to me again. Don’t look at me, don’t mention my name, and don’t come near me. You understand?!” Donghae yelled.

“What? Donghae, please!”

“Shut the up get out of my room.”

“Donghae …”

“Get the out!”

Donghae grabbed Hyukjae by the arm and dragged him out of his room. “Donh—” Hyukjae was cut off as Donghae slammed the door on his face. “Go back to your room Hyukjae!” Donghae yelled in his room. Hyukjae fell down on his and cried. Oh my god. How could I let his happen?  Hyukjae cried his eyes out.

 

 

 

And he woke up. He was sweating buckets. He got up and went to the small fridge provided by the hotel and chugged a whole bottle of water in one go. I need to talk to Kyuhyun.

 

 

Word Count: 1135 

 


A/N: Hey guys! How was it? Did you guys like it? 

This story was only supposed to be a one shot, requested by EunHae_KyuMin. However, I kind of extended it a little bit. There are only going to be FIVE chapters in this story. I might include a sixth one but as of now, there are only going to be FIVE chapters. 

Thank you guys so much for sticking around!! I have been writing drafts for my other stories. I hope you read them as well. See you in the next update!

 

SUBSCRIBE. COMMENT. UPVOTE. ADD ME AS A FRIEND. 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3