Twenty-Nine

Lucky :): The Remake

Today was the day.

I had been waiting for this day for years. I couldn't wait for this. I knew everything was about to change.

It was my twenty-first birthday.

I woke up at my usual time, refreshed and ready to start the day. I knew the family was planning a dinner for Vinny and I, which was typical. We had one every year. This morning, though, I would be going out with CL, Madeline, Angelina, Isabella, Elisabetta, and a few of my old high school friends (Jenifer and Cecilia) to go shopping. I was excited because we (except for Jenifer and I) went to different colleges. Now with my new "job", I hadn't seen any of them since spring break.

I sat up, but then saw my door open. TOP poked his head through and smiled when he saw I was awake. "Happy birthday, jagiya."

"Thanks." I yawned, pushing my hair back. I had slept in the same bed as him so many times that I didn't mind how I looked in the morning anymore.

He walked into my room and shut my door behind him. I snorted. "You do know my mom won't like the fact that you're in here with my door shut."

He gave me his cheeky little smirk. "Your parents aren't home right now. They went out to get yours and Vincent's favorite breakfast. So we are alone." He put one knee on the edge of my bed, leaned forward, and kissed me.

I smiled against his lips and put my arms around his neck, pulling him with me as I laid back down. When we parted, I looked at him. "This is fine for my birthday. We can just stay like this all day."

TOP chuckled and laid next to me on his stomach, his head facing me. He kept one arm across me. "As much as I'd love that, You have a busy day ahead of you. Madeline and your sister are already downstairs. I guess you all have to go get your little cousins."

I groaned and finally sat up again. "Well then I need to go get ready. What are you doing today?"

"After going out with your brother and his friends, It's a secret." TOP winked, his hand on the outside of my thigh. "You'll just have to wait until the dinner tonight."

"I hate suprises." I pouted despite my heart racing. I sighed loudly as I swung one leg over TOP to get out of my bed. "Does this surprise have a dress code?"

TOP laughed and grabbed my waist so I was now straddling him. Getting out of bed was so much harder....

Not that I was complaining.

"Wear what you want to your family's dinner. For my surprise..... maybe something a little bit.... ier?" He winked. He must have noticed the shocked look on my face, because he laughed again. "As in a dress. Don't worry. Like something you wear to clubs."

"Okay." I sighed, relieved. "You had me freaking out for a moment."

"Have your friends look, too." TOP said after me as I finally stood up. "They're invited to this."

I looked back at him, hiding a laugh. "You sure about that?"

"Why wouldn't I be? It's just two of your friends." TOP sat up.

"You don't know Jen and Ceci." I snickered. "They're fans."

"Of us?"

I nodded. "I got them into you guys. They will go crazy."

TOP shrugged. "You passed out."

I shrugged back. "True. Fine. I'll tell them to look."

------------

"NATALIA!!" I heard my named shrieked before I saw Jen and Ceci sprinting towards me and my family and CL. We had just gotten out of Angelina's SUV.

I screamed back and cringed when I felt them both jump on me, hugging me tightly. "Oh my God!" I laughed, hugging my closest friends.

Jen, Ceci, and I were like the Three Muskateers in high school. We were all opposites, too. Jen and Ceci were both shorter than me, for starters. Jen was skinny, athletic, and blonde with big brown eyes. Ceci was half-Mexican but didn't look like she was hispanic, skinny, and had really long brown hair, brown eyes, and a bigger chest than Jen and I combined. In public, the three of us wer usually well-behaved and quiet. In private, we were crazy and loud.

"Dang, girl! You getting all super-model gorgeous on us!" Ceci exclaimed, pushing my arm when she and Jen looked at me.

"Since when do you wear this stuff? We could never get you to shop at PINK." Jen added, poking my exposed waist from my white Victoria's Secret PINK sequined crop top and white and black PINK yoga mini shorts.

"Stylists make me wear this stuff." I admitted, pushing back my straight hair.

"You got a stylist too? Dang!" Jen snickered.

"So where is he?" Ceci asked, looking around. "Where's my Nobu?!"

Ceci for some weird reason had always referred to TOP as "Nobu".

"Uh, my Nobu, not yours." I smirked. "He's doing something. He told me it was a secret, but it consists of us finding a club dress today."

"I can't believe you're dating him!" Jen exlaimed, shaking me. "You're dating T-O-P!"

I laughed and stepped away. "Let's actually go inside the mall so we don't have to sweat out here."

We started inside with everyone, and Jen froze and grabbed my arm. I stopped and looked at her. "What?"

She nodded forward. "Is that-"

I chuckled, remembering that I had forgotten to introduce them to CL. I nodded. "CL had to come with us to practice with Vinny. Hey, CL," CL turned around, and Jen let go of my arm. I smiled. "These are my best friends Cecilia and Jenifer. Jen and Ceci, this is CL of 2NE1."

"Hi" Jen said quietly, amazed. CL had been her favorite 2NE1 member.

"Nice to meet you guys." CL smiled brightly.

"You hang out with all the Korean celebrities now, Nat?" Ceci asked me as we kept walking along the mall. Lizzy had eventually gone to my side to walk with me.

I shrugged. "I dance for them, so, yeah."

"Is Vinny dating any of them?" Jen asked next. In high school, Ceci had dated Vincent, but Jen never did. She was one of my few friends that didn't find him as completely attractive as everyone else had.

I shook my head. "He's shyer around 2NE1 than I am around BIGBANG."

"Ooh, Seungri!" Jen looked at me. "How's he?!? Are you as close to him as it seems? You post a lot of selfies with him."

I laughed and nodded. "Seungri's probably my best friend. I'm close with all of them."

"Where do you guys want to shop first?" Angelina asked us, turning around.

"You guys mind if we stop at Victoria's Secret? I have a coupon." Jen asked.

We all shrugged, so we stepped into Victoria's Secret.

"So, Nat, maybe you should start looking." Ceci winked as we walked around.

"I will totally buy you something." Jen grinned.

"Why do I need something?" I asked my friends, confused.

"For tonight!" Jen exclaimed. "You need something for Top!"

I gasped, and everyone burst out laughing except Lizzie since she didn't understand. "No, no I don't!"

"Oh, come on!" Ceci threw a not-so-conservative nightie at me. I quickly put it down. "Don't act so shy, Natalia. You've had to have se-"

I quickly covered Lizzie's ears. "No! No we haven't!"

Angelina eyed me. She was like my mom with the whole "catholic values" thing.

Lizzie removed my hands from her ears. "Why would Natty want to wear that around Top? It's underwear!"

"You're right, Lizzie. Top wouldn't want to see her with it." Ceci snorted. "He'd want to see her without it."

I groaned loudly and shook my head. "Guys, really..."

"Why haven't you done it with him yet? He's freaking T-O-P." Jen asked me.

My ears were burning with embarrassment. "Because, okay? We don't have time."

"What's it?" Lizzie asked me.

"Had se-" Ceci started, but I cut her off.

"Had fun, Lizzie. It means having fun." I glared at Ceci.

This caused not only Ceci and Jen, but Madeline and Isabella to crack up laughing, too.

Lizzie looked at me. "If you're dating someone, you really like them, right?"

I nodded slowly, so Lizzie continued. "If you really like someone, you should have fun with them all the time, then, Natty."

Jen and Ceci cackled behind me. I winced. "It's more... complicated then that, Lizzie."

"But, seriously, Nat." Ceci asked me as Jen got in line to pay for her perfume. "Why not?"

I shrugged. "To be honest, I don't have a good answer. We really are busy. We are either out practicing or they're doing photo shoots or interviews and then there's the concerts," I kept my voice down so Lizzie couldn't hear. "We haven't really made out either. There was one time, but then Jiyong interrupted us. Pretty sure it would've happened this morning, too, but I had to get ready." I sighed and shook my head. "We'll sleep in the same bed but nothing ever happens."

Ceci shrugged. "Make something happen."

"You know I'm not one to initiate stuff." I frowned.

"You did with Elliot. When you were dating him, you already did it with him by now."

"Because I was afraid to lose him." I argued.

"And you aren't afraid to lose Top?" Ceci looked at me. "Natalia, millions of fans would spread their legs in a heartbeat if he asked. You were just a fan. Who's to say he wouldn't find another one?"

This actually made me mad. "Excuse me?"

"I'm just saying. Don't get pissed." Ceci sighed. We all walked out of the store.

"There's more to a relationship than that." I argued, then looked at Jen. "Right, Jen?"

Jen nodded. "Oh, yeah. A lot more. But, maybe you do need to give a little, Natalia. Don't you want to?"

I sighed and nodded. "Of course. Who wouldn't?"

"Don't you want to see that mysterious body, anyway?" Ceci lightened the mood and smiled.

I grinned and shrugged. "I already have."

Jen and Ceci both looked at me, begging for answers. "What's it like? Is it awesome or is there a reason why he's hiding it?"

I laughed and felt my face turn red. "It's... pretty awesome. Awesome enough to even freak Vinny out."

"Seriously? I want to see!" Ceci whined.

My phone buzzed in my hand, so I looked at it.

Picture Message From: <3TOP<3

I looked at it, confused, but opened the image. I could feel both Jen and Ceci trying to look.

I gasped, then laughed at the description:

Vincent is trying to insist I need a new look, but I don't think so... What do you think? ;)

"Here." I showed my friends.

"Oh my God!" Jen squealed, covering .

"Damn!" Ceci added.

The picture wasn't anything shocking, but for a BIGBANG fan, it was amazing.

TOP had sent me a picture of himself taking a mirror selfie in what had to be one of PacSun's fitting rooms. He was in a pair of bright blue skinny jeans, a pair of Vans, a sleeveless graphic muscle shirt, and flatbill hat. In the picture, he had his usual funny face, that small side-smirk and one eye squinted shut. He was posed to where you could see his side a little, which did show some of his side ab, and, of course, his arm muscles.

I quickly texted him back:

what are u, a vinny clone? as much as i love it, i think you'd kill some fangirls showing that much skin ;)

"Send it to me." Ceci demanded. "I want that as my wallpaper."

"Uh, no." I snorted. "Not gonna happen, girlie."

"Can I see it again?" Jen asked me.

I rolled my eyes. I had created two fangirl monsters...