What was That?

Once a Playboy Fall In Love

That night, Jinyoung brought me to the hospital. That jerk, he doesn't know how uneasy I felt when I'm there. You know, I’m scared of the hospital. It’s not that I have some ghost experience or something else. It’s just that it’s uncomfortable for me to stay there.

But being with his unusual self, he didn't left. He stayed beside me.

 

"_______-ah, are you alright now?" Taemin asked as he sat down beside me. I nodded. He then stooped down, grabbed my leg, and carefully checked it.

 

"You’ll still go to school?" I nodded again. He looked up at me.

 

"Uhmmm... Mind if I take you?" he asked shyly. It made me laughed.

 

"But you have your schedule right? And people might notice you."

 

“Of course I’ll disguise myself, and about my schedule, I'm free." He smiled.

 

"oh~ is that so?” he nodded. I smiled back.

 

“Okay!”

 

"Just wait me here." He stood up quickly and went to his room.

 

By the way, I’m in Shinee’s dorm. When Key found out about my ankle, he panicked like I met an accident. I told him over the phone that I was fine and that he doesn’t need to worry but he won’t listen to me. He picked me up early this morning and brought me here. He called uncle, who is a doctor, to check my situation. He was only able to breathe normally, when uncle said that I was fine. He also wants to take me to school. I wouldn’t mind it if he didn’t overreact. Luckily, he has schedule.

 

What took Taemin so long?

 

"Okay! Let’s go!"

 

“What took you so…” I paused as I saw him. Is this really Taemin? I mean… Wow! Great disguise. He looks… I don’t know how to say this. He’s wearing a curly wig hair, the one they wear back in 80’s or 90’s. He also wears glasses like the geek in a movie wears, trousers that is too short for him and a white polo shirt, tact in. And to add to his superb look, he also wears a suspender.  

 

“Who are you?” is all that I could say.

 

“How do I look?” he asked, anticipating for my answer. He circled. I stared at him again from head to toe.

 

“I don’t know.” He frowned. “Seriously, what are you wearing?”

 

“Whatever. C’mon.”

 

 

------------

 

 

 

 

Finally, we arrived in school. He even walked me in my room despite of me against it. Students started murmuring at each when they see us. Wait. Is that even considered as murmuring? They’re talking loud enough for us to hear.

 

"Is that his boyfriend? She doesn't have taste." One girl said while staring at Taemin with a disgusting look.

 

"Right. And her boyfriend doesn't know the word FASHION. Look at him, he ." The other girl replied, emphasizing the word. I glared at them.

 

Aish! These girls are so nosy! If only they know who I'm with, they'll regret everything they said. I stared at Taemin and saw him smiling from ear to ear. What the hell is he smiling for?

 

“Why are you smiling? Are you nuts? They’re insulting you.” I said, annoyed.

 

“They did?” he asked innocently, still smiling. I gave him a look.

 

“You’re stupid.” He ignored me and then walked faster leaving me behind.

 

“Yah!” I ran toward him and smack him on the shoulder. Students kept on looking at us.

 

“This is annoying.” I said, crossing my arms. He chuckled.

 

“Am I the only who’s getting annoyed just because they’re insulting my stupid bestfriend?” he stopped. His smile suddenly faded away. I stopped too. Did I say something wrong?

 

“H-hey. What’s wrong?”

 

“Gotcha!” He pinched my nose.

 

“Yah! What the hell is that for?” I whined, nursing my nose. He shrugged his shoulder.

 

“This is your room, right?” I looked up. Oh. We’re here. I nodded.

 

“Thanks, Taemin-ah. See you later." I was about to come inside when he speak.

 

"Oh, by the way, are you free tonight?"

 

"I guess, why?"

 

"uhmm... Let's have a... Uhmm... A date? What do you think? It's okay, if you don't want." He stuttered. My eyes widened a little.

 

OH MY GOSH. Did I mishear it? He's inviting me for a date?

 

"D-date?" I asked again, making sure I didn’t mishear it and I want to hear it again. KYAAAAAAHH!

He scratched the back of his head.

 

"Yeah. Uhmmmm… you know a friendly date."

 

I felt something stabbed my heart.

 

A friendly date… friendly date… friendly date.

 

 

“Okay." I answered disappointedly.

 

“Okay!” He beamed. “I'll pick up you later. Bye!" He waved goodbye. I sat on my seat upset. I thought he wants a date, a real date! Not a friendly date.

 

“Who's that guy?" Bom asked.

 

“Taemin."

 

"What?!" they all yelled in unison.

 

“Are you sure?" CL asked in disbelief. I nodded.

 

"He looks...” Minzy paused. “How will I say this? Aha! Different!”

 

“Different is not enough. He looks amazing… very amazing!” CL said with a laughed. I looked up, glaring at them.

 

"What happened to your ankle?" Dara asked, worriedly.

 

"I accidentally fell last night."

 

“Tss. Stop being clumsy, ______-ah. You should always take care of yourself." Bom scolded me.

 

“Stop it, Bom. Can't you see she's hurt?" CL protected me.

 

Thank you CL!

 

“By the way, wanna come with us tonight?" Bom asked.

 

“I’m sorry. I can't come with you guys. Taemin asked me out---."

 

"Really?" they all asked in unison, cutting me off.

 

"yeah but----"

 

"That boy finally confessed!" CL yelled. Confessed?

 

“I told you guys! He would confess soon!” Bom said, clicking her fingers.

 

“I never thought he had the guts to do it.” Dara said. They all looked at me with their eyes a little bit misty, held my hands and then congratulate me.

 

“Congratulations, _______-ah! Your dream has finally come true!” I yanked my hands away.

 

“Will you guys cut it out? It is just a FRIENDLY date.”

 

"Friendly date?!" I nodded disappointedly.

 

"Yes. And he didn't confess to me."

 

“AISH! If I see that boy again, I'll make sure to make him confess." CL said in threatening voice.

 

"That’s impossible to happen." I whispered to myself.

 

Teacher came in and we all get back in our seats. I didn't notice that Jinyoung is already here. Class started and as usual, I can’t focus.

 

This is sooo booooring!

 

Suddenly someone throw a piece of paper in my desk. WTH. Do I look like a trash can?

 

I eyed around. Someone's playing a prank on me but I’m not in the mood to play with him. I picked up the paper and put it inside my bag.

 

I heard someone beside me growl. I shifted my gazed and found a pissed Jinyoung.

 

"What?" I mouthed.

 

"Read that note." he whispered.

 

"Oh. Is this yours? “He nodded.

 

I fished out the piece of paper on my bag. I unfolded it and frowned as soon as I read it.

 

 

I heard Taemin confessed to you. Are you two dating?

 

I got a pen and wrote back.

 

Eavesdropping is not a good habit. Did you know that?

 

He wrote back and gave it back to me.

 

:P

 

I crumpled the paper and looked at him. He was now wearing a poker face. I made a face. He then sticks out his tongue out. Aigoo! This guy!

 

 

 

-----------

 

 

Finally! After a long hour of waiting, class is finally dismissed!

 

I stretched out my arms and then yawned.

 

Taemin and I have a date today. Oh~ I mean a FRIENDLY date. That’s what he said, but I don’t care, as long as it is called a date.

 

“Excited much?” Jinyoung suddenly asked.

 

“Nope.”

 

“Psh! You’re too obvious.” He said and then looked away.

 

What is his problem? I’m not excited.  Hmmmp…Fine. Fine. I am. But just a little.

I just shrugged my shoulder and then fixed my things. I bid goodbye to my crazy friends and they gave me a ‘HWAITING’ sign. I went out of the room. I checked the time, 4:23; I guess he’ll be here any minute.

 

I was walking in the corridor when I noticed someone following me. I stopped and turn around to see who it is.

 

Jinyoung?

 

 

Is he following me? Nah~ just don’t mind him. I continue walking, he continues too. I turned to the left, he turned too. I turned to the right, he turned too. I stopped in front of the gate, he stopped too. Aigoo!

 

“Yah! Why are you following me?” he looked around.

 

“Me?” he asked while pointing to himself innocently.

 

“Who else? Geez!”

 

“Ah kay. But I’m not following you. That’s the way to get out.” He answered.

 

He has a point. But what is he doing here? Don’t tell me he’s also waiting for someone. Suddenly his phone rang.

 

“Yoboseyo?” he answered it with a sweet voice.

 

Does he really need to answer it sweetly? Maybe it’s one of his girls. Playboy.

 

I just rolled my eyes

 

Aish! What took Taemin so long?! I’ve been waiting here for about… I checked the time… for about ten minutes.

 

“oh~ really? Me too.” I heard him laughing while talking to the phone.

 

“Okay. I’ll wait you here. Take care of yourself. I can’t wait to see you soon.” He said and then hung up the phone.

 

Wow… that was so sweet.

 

“Eavesdropping is bad. Did you know that?” he asked. That’s my line.

 

“Whatever.”

 

This jerk, I never knew he could be sweet. But why when it comes to me, he’s so cold. I don’t understand him.

 

20 minutes had passed, and only silence filled the atmosphere. Suddenly, a car stopped in front of us and a girl came out of it.

 

All I could say is that she’s beautiful.

 

“Oppa!” She then hugged Jinyoung.

 

She’s Jinyoung’s girl?! Oh my ghad! I feel pity for her now.

 

“Did you wait too long? I’m sorry. An emergency came up before I went here.” she smiled so cutely to him. She really is beautiful! How did Jinyoung fool this girl? Did he use some potion or what? I can’t stop staring at her. She then noticed me.

 

“Who are you?” she asked.

 

“A-Anyeonghaseyo.” I greeted her with a smile.

 

“Who’s that girl Jinyoung?” she asked raising her eyebrows. He then looked at me.

 

“I don’t know.” He shrugged his shoulder.

 

I DON’T KNOW? I DON’T KNOW?! What the hell was that?! He doesn’t know me?! I’ve become his girlfriend for a day and he doesn’t even know me?! Is this guy kidding me?! Aish!

 

I glared at him. I’m pissed! I’m pissed! I’m really pissed! JERK!

 

I saw Taemin running on our way.

 

“_______-ah! Did you wait for too long? I’m sorry.” Taemin asked while catching his breath.

 

“Taemin-oppa?” the girl asked, surprised.

 

“Krystal? Whoa… what are you doing here?”

 

Krystal? Did he mean Krystal of f(X)? Really? Really?

 

“I have a date with Jinyoung oppa!” she said in an excited voice. Suddenly Taemin’s facial reaction change when he heard Jinyoung’s name. But then he smiled.

 

“Oh~ really? We’re having a date too.”

 

Is something wrong between the two of them?

 

“so, she’s the girl you’re talking about. I’m glad you finally confessed to her.” She’s looking at me with a smile on her face. I felt my cheeks heathen up.

 

“N-no! I d-didn’t confess to her. ” he said stammering.

 

“Yeah, he didn’t.”

 

“ Come on Taemin.” I grabbed Taemin’s hand and then started walking away.

 

“Wait! Wait!” Krystal yelled. We both turned around.

 

“I have an idea. Why don’t we have a double date? What do you think?” She suggested.

 

“Sounds good. What do you think _______-ah?”

 

“Ahmmmm…” I looked at Jinyoung.

 

“it’s okay to me.” I sighed.

 

“Fine.”

 

“This is exciting! A double date!” Krystal said. I guess she’s really excited.

 

 

 

 

 

____________________________________

 

Author’s note:

Thanks for subscribing. ^___^ hope you like the story so far. Don’t forget to leave some comment.

Try to read this...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/50000/eotteokhae-i-fell-in-love-to-a-picture-b1a4-comedy-minzy-shinee-you

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/68826/the-perfect-guy-or-the-bad-boy-2pm-kibum-superjunior-wooyoung-you