It was since then

It was since then

It was since then

Bae Su Ji. The beautiful girl, Bae Su Ji. 

The girl who has a smile that brighter than the sun, Bae Su Ji

Jongin's precious little Bae Su Ji.

Bae Su Ji is one of the prettiest girl in SM High. Born with smooth skin, big loving brown eyes , mesmerizing smile and beautiful face, it's not a shocking matter that guys fall head over heels for her. But this girl is stubborn, she would be friend with them but she never falls. That's the only problemshe doesn't fall in love.

Jongin on the other hand is not so opposite either. Born with tanned skin, amazing abs, handsome face and kissable lips, you will find girls swoon over him when he walks by. But this boy is tough, he always says no. He can get any girls but he doesn't play with them. Guys think he's arrogant, girls found him cool but no one knows that he already had his eyes set on someone.That's the problem, he has fallen in love.

Jongin and Suzy had been best friend since they were 10. He was there when her parent divorce, he was there when he father left, he knows, she knows , even the world knows he always there for her. Their friends thought they will end up together in the end, but it was only later that they learn how wrong their assumptions were.

When they were 16, Jongin notices his feelings towards Suji changes. Her smile, her laugh, her eye, her lips , just everything about her drove him crazy. He could feel the butterfly in his stomach and his heart beats faster everytime she's near. By the time they were 17, Jongin knows that he had fallen in love with Su Ji.

 

It was since then Jongin decide on her.

But Su Ji is Su Ji. She listens to his problems, support him on his basketball game, exchange goodnight texts everynight, celebrates his birthday but she always make one thing clear. She notes to herself that Kim Jongin is just her best friend, always be, always will.

 

He doesn't gave up though, thinking it that one day he will break the wall. Her walls. Unfortunately for Kim Jongin, that day never came.

When Su Ji turns 19 , she fell in love. She had her first date and her first kiss. Three months later, she gave him everything. The next 3 months, they became strangers again.


 

When Jongin turns 19 , he tries to love. He had his first girlfriend. Time passes and it's already 9 months. Everything changes but one thing remain. Kim Jongin still long for Su Ji. He still loves Su Ji.

 

It was a rainy night when his girlfriend admitted to the hospital. It was the same night he, for the first time says no to Su Ji.

"Jongin, I need you." The voice says, soft but clear. "I can't Suzy.I'm on my way to the hospital." was his reply. "Jongin--" "Please Suzy, not tonight" and then Jongin heard the other line went dead.

 

It was since then Su Ji never called Jongin again. 

It was since then they grew apart. 

It was since then there was no laughter heard from these two best friend in the basketball court anymore.

Days turn weeks, weeks turn months and months turn years.
Now, these two bestfriend standing beside each other with a smile plastered on their face.
He's wearing a tuxs, she's wearing a dress.
He's the groom but she wasn't his bride.

He said his vows and she said hers and claps were heard as they kissed.
Suzy felt numb,she heard a crack but she never knows that it was her heart that crushed.

Despite the tears b in her eyes, she send him a smile.
The guy smiles back and she notices how sad his eyes were.

His best friend Kyungsoo gave Su Ji a letter.

"He wrote this letter two nights ago. I guess he wasn't brave enough to gave it to you since I saw it in the dustbin. You deserve it. You guys need a closure."

My bestfriend Bae Su Ji,
It's been 10 years since we've been friend. I'm grateful for that. I always thought you were my gift from God as HE takes my mum away so early.Do you remember when I said I'll always be there ever since we were 10.When we were out at the playground playing pretend , I didn't know it back then. We were so innocent and I swear that I'm gonna marry you someday.

Did you know Su Ji that I've been in love with you since we were 16 ? Did you know how hard I tried to control my heartbeats everytime you near me ? Did you know how much effort it takes to erase my feelings? Did you know ? Did you ? I'm getting married Su Ji-ah. My dad were so happy when I broke the news. It was his wish to see me getting married. You're happy too right ? It breaks my heart when there's not even a hint of sadness when you congratulates me. None. It was since then I knew it's always been a one-sided love. It was, it is and it will. Funny right? The Kim Jongin , the ladies man as they say, has fallen for a girl that he will never gets. I'm still thankful though. At least I am your best friend. It's somehow ease my heart that you trust me more than anyone, that you care for me than any other friend. It's not your fault that I care for you more than that. It's not even your fault that I fell for you. I guess this is goodbye Su Ji. Some says its over when it wasn't over , but I guess it is really over now. There's something I got to say before I let you go. So Jongin little precious Bae Su Ji, listen, I love You. Since I can't let you go, let me be selfish for once. After I called myself a married man, I'll devote all my life for Krystal. It's the least that I could do for her. So I'm going to break it off with you chingu-ah. No more calls, no more texts, no more hanging out together. I can't see you, I don't want too. It's might be harsh and I might hurt you but if you love me, even as a friend, you will understand. I'm going to start a new chapter of my life Su Ji and it's such a waste you can't be in it anymore. Our chapter done, the story goes on. On 5th September 2012, it will be the 11th years, 2 months and 16 days since we met each other and it will also be the day when Kim Jongin and Bae Su Ji become strangers.

 

And they did

They girl cries the whole night while the boy starts his new life.Partly because she's sad and another because of regrets.
Because you see, their love ended even before it began.