Turning Point

Love Letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Turning point

 

One Hour Later-

 

“Yoona, when Taeyeon whispered to me…She was worried.” Luhan said indecisively as he grabbed both of Yoona’s hands and seated her on a bench near a park.

“Yeah, I know.” She said back. Yoona was annoyed her house was destroyed, but here her boyfriend goes, bringing up something she didn’t really care about anymore. “What about it?”

 

“I seduced you…” He dropped his head in disappointment.

 

“Wouldn’t be the first time you used such antics on me…I do not see how this is relevant.” 

 

“No, I did that because Taeyeon told me to watch you. Jongin gave Boa a bad review and she was enraged, I hear. Taeyeon didn’t want to frighten you so she did not tell you everything. Instead, she told me before departing to take care of her mother.”

 

Flash back-

Taeyeon then grabbed Luhan by his ear forcefully. She pulled him downwards and proceeds in whispering something into his ear.

“Xi Luhan, I’m worried about Yoona. Just a question though: are you two secretly having a love affair?” Taeyeon tells him angrily. 

“Anniyo, Miss Kim. W-we are only friends...” He stuttered by her sudden forcefulness.

“Consider dating her again…”

“I’m sorry but such things are out of my hands. I have already told her of my sincerity, but I’m uncomfortable in pursuing her romantically.”

“Boy, she likes you. Besides, there is something I didn’t tell Yoona. Jongin warns Boa is planning something dreadful for her. I’d watch her but let’s face it, Yoona needs a man to care for her right now. Luhan, you like her back, don’t you?”

“Perhaps, but how would I be able to watch her if we aren’t even in a relationship anymore?”

“Consider dating her again.” Taeyeon repeated, letting go of his shirt quickly. “So, unless bad things happen, don’t let Yoona know--she has to preform and I can’t have her too worried all the time. I don’t care what you do, but please, while I’m away, look after Yoona. You can do that, right?”

Luhan, nervous as they come, nodded and bowed to Taeyeon as an offering of his services.

 

Back to reality- 

 

“Luhan, what the hell are you saying?” Yoona states as she tried to squeeze her hands from out of Luhans grip.

 

“Do not become angry with me.” He says back, feeling slightly annoyed by her quick-temper regarding the matter. “I personally didn’t think she would do this to you—and face it Yoona, it was so sudden. I saw your bedroom; your bed was totaled. Be grateful you are fine! Please relax Yoona.”

 

“Alright…But how can we get her to leave us alone? And to be honest, there is no proof she started the fire alive.”

 

“Maybe so, but I would not take chances…And I don’t know what we are going to do about Boa…Deep, deep in my heart, I feel that she really tried to get rid of you, yet I’ve been denying that someone can be so cruel since Taeyeon informed me about it.”

 

Three Days Later-

 

“Until Taeyeon comes back and finds me a decent apartment, I’ll be sleeping on the couch, okay?! As I have been…” Yoona shouted to Luhan, who was in the closet of his bedroom. They were at his apartment again, feeling a bit paranoid and concern for each other’s’ wellbeing. 

 

“WAE?! I thought you liked the couch!” Luhan shouted back at her from the other room.

 

“Luhan, your apartment is rather small! I have a slight cramp today.”

 

“Aigoo, this girl. YOU CAN SLEEP IN MY BED!”

 

“Not with oppa in it!”

 

“Oppa will sleep on the couch!”

 

“K!”

Yoona then grabbed a magazine – that was surely Luhans – from off of a desk next to the couch. She was so bored and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter