Back To Reality..

Baby Its You && Me

We spent Jimin's entire work free vacation on our honeymoon.We wanted no chance of interruption while spending this special time together, it means a lot to us. Well we are on our way back since her had to get back to work, back in the studio. His manager has been letting him know that when break is over, Suga has some stuff prepared for him to sing for their up coming album. Since the ARMY's don't know we are married when we arrive back in Korea I have to keep my left hand in my pocket and wear gloves because i refuse to take my ring off..Jimin just decided to wear a knuckle glove to hide his. The moment we touch down we have to go straight to the BigHit building to have a meeting. Since we are now married we have to set up a fan conference so we can let the ARMY's know. We decided to do it this way so they can ask any questions they never got to ask and we decided to combined it with a fan signing so that they can see the rest of the members too.The meeting went well and BigHit agreed with the way we wanted to do things.

The boys and I have walked into the venue and making our way to were we need to be. We planned that before the fansigning starts me and Jimin will tell the ARMYs the the news. Now we are on a small stage and the boys are behind us we are at a podium and some reporters are in front to the sides of the stage and ARMYs behind and in the middle.Jimin decided to speak first.

Hello ARMY's as you know im Jimin. I ask for this short conference to be held because I have something to tell you all(points to Ja'kiya) we have something to tell you(Ja'kiya steps beside him and holds his hand, they take off their gloves and show off their wedding bands) photo WeddingRingsHands-290x290_zps4f31aee6.jpgover the past month we have gotten married and have had our honeymoon. I know what your thinking " why didnt they tell us they were getting married, why didnt they warn us" well as you know in the past many ARMY's where not able to accept us as a couple. We only want the best for our relationship, now marriage. I Love her and she loves me and now you all know that. I chose to keep our wedding a secret because I do love my ARMY's but i also love my wife and if any psycho and jealous fans tried to ruin it I dont know what I would do. All i ask of you all if you really are ARMY's is to support us, our love, and our marriage. thank you.

(lets Ja'kiya in front of the mic)

Hello everyone, ARMYs I know well that you dont like me, because I "stole your oppas heart" but please remember he is human and he does need love and I give him that love as well as he does for me. I will never hurt him and I promise to continue to stay by his side. if you are true fans of his you would truly want the best for him..am I right? so yes I have takin him off of the market and branded him as mine. I have takin his last name and wear it proudly. as his wife it is my duty to love those whom he also loves, he loves his ARMYs so i shall and have always do the same. all I ask is for your blessing of a marriage that will last a life time and to finally actually accept me..us.. as a unit. thank you.

After Jimin and Ja'kiya step away from the podium before giving a 90 degree bow the reporters go crazy asking questions and requesting interviews for their next addition mag. or next show. the manager tells them maybe in due time that we will do something like that but not now. this is a fresh marriage and it doesnt need to be investigated just yet by the paparazzi.

The fanmeeting we surprisingly well. The ARMYs investigated me like they were his mother and asked questions but all was fair, no screaming fans, no food ,and gift tossing es, just true ARMYs. After the fanmeet and Jimin does some studio time, we made our way home.