what will happen?

Baby Its You && Me

*In our living room, and yes we live together and again yes we live in the dorm next to the rest of Bangtan*

Me and Jimin are talking about our wedding. He wants to tell the ARMY's we are getting married instead of eloping so theres no backlash from our future marriage..buutt i realy dont think thats the best idea..

Babe idk  im afraid of what will happen when they find out, why cant we just get married then tell them then they wont feel like they can break us up. i already deal with enough from them with the thowing of drinks, the racial slurs and what not but if i have to deal with something worse because im talking you off the market i dont know what ill do..

we cant just get married and not tell the ARMY's babe, that just wouldn't be right..& WHAT WILL YOU DO BABE? please don't tell me that you'd leave..i dont know what id do if you left because of the ARMY's, you know that your the only woman that i feel i can spend my life with, please don't do that

Jimin why would you even think like that..you know i would never leave you, so don't you think like that and what's so wrong about going with our original plan of eloping ..if we do tell the ARMY's were getting married you know that it will never happen. 

yeah i guess you right, instead of all this planning and why don't we just get up and go spend a week when i have break and get married then..the next time i have break will be in like a month or two and you can tell all the people who wanna go when and were and stick to the original plan cuz i don't want anyone messing up my chance of spending forever with you. id rather risk everything then to trade that in. i love you and cant nobody change that.. 

i know baby..

I get off the couch and and walk into the kitchen to fix lunch because talking about this is just making me mad. like i told him i dont want out plans messed up and i can see it happening. 

after we eat our lunch which was just a quick roast beef sub we head out to Bit Hit because babe has to practice and perform today and he has a fan signing later after that, the fan signings the part i really dread because he always wants me to sit next to him to show them that they cant scare me away and so no fans will try to flirt with him(as if that would actually work..rolls eyes) that man is just stubborn...we make it to the studio with out any of his fan-girls seeing us arrive, we came in through the back. We meet up with the rest of the boys and they practice for what seems like forever but was only 2 hours just for touch-ups. We make it to the venue and the moment i'm peeped getting out the car fan-girls start throwing drinks at me and saying im ugly and that he needs better. good thing that i'm wearing a poncho and brought extra clothes because if not id be in big trouble. i decide to sit backstage during his performance to prepare for the mistreatment to come at the fan-signing..they get off stage and i tell them they did amazing(which they did :D) and we head to the signing location.

the fan-signing has started and surprisingly the army's are being nice to me , no hate or bad words and they don't look like they want to say them either..until this girl with long dyed brown hair, green contacts and olive skin sits in front of Jimin for her turn. She give me a nasty look and says "Jimin Oppa why is "She" here?' then before he can say anything she hands him a letter from her , a teddy bear and sticker. She lifts the drink she has in her other hand and stands up and dumps it on my head before before she walks away she says" oh my what a mess, trash on trash, you need a clean girls Oppa" will trying to give her best innocent Aegyo and then a smirk. She only gets one foot away before security grabs her and holds her there, by then to my surprise Jimin turns red and is shaking making his veins visible stands up and yells in an angry tone " WTF is wrong with you, the only trash i see is you, how dare you? if i wasn't a man i would have punched that ugly look off your face, don't you dare smirk at me and try to flirt cuz I'm telling you and the rest of our ARMY's any of you dare touch my girl again and ill personally handle it. he looks down at me seeing me crying and shaking,angering him more, grabs the stuff she handed him ,throws it at the floor in font of her telling her to pick up her and leave his sight making her cry and tell him shes sorry. He rolls his eyes then looks at me grabs a towel and puts it around me before helping me up and kissing me on the lips in front of all the ARMY's  Looks at them and says that he's serious on what he said then walks both of us out of the room and to the dressing room where they have a shower and some clothes.