Chap 24

9 Princess, 9 Prince, 9 Problems

~Dorm~

~Eunhyuk POV~

Me: Yeahh. Uh, Min. I'll go find Hyoyeon, lets chat later *Smiling*

Min: Ahh, Arrso oppa *Smiling*

Champagne were pass around the room as everyone celebrated. We'd invited Miss A dongsaes, Brown Eyed girls noonas to the party. I squeezed my way through as I look around for Hyoyeon. Oh there! Hyoyeon was leaning on the wall, laughing and talking to Taeyang. Hmph. That guy again, since when did we invite him?

Me: Babe.

My hand found it way around her waist as she jumped at the suddenly contact. 

Hyoyeon: Oh Baby. Taeyang was telling me this joke. Its so funny!

Both of them brusted out laughing, I just stood there awkwardly. Taeyang suddenly patted my shoulder and I shot him a death glare. He threw his hand up in the air and took a step back. 

Taeyang: Woah.. I just wanted to say I'll be going now. Its getting late.

Me: Then Shoo. 

I hissed back. 

Hyoyeon: Yah, Whats got into you?

Taeyang bowed at us and walked away. 

Me: Whats got into me? Why are you so close with him?

Hyoyeon: Why can't we be talking together?

Me: I don't like it.

Hyoyeon: You could talk to smile with Min while I can't talk and smile with Taeyang?!

Min, who is not far from us, turned around when she heard her name been called. But quickly walk away when she felt something going wrong. 

Hyoyeon: Tell me!

Me: I just don't like it!

I shouted and everyone stared at us. 

Narsha: Uh.. I think we should go home now. Its getting late uh?

Taeyeon: Uh.. Okay.. Thanks for coming Unnie. 

Narsha just smiled and walk out of the dorm. Everyone put down their glasses and started to make their way out of the dorm. Leaving only the 18 of us behind. 

Taeyeon: Yahh, What happened to the--

Hyoyeon: AISH!!

She stomped on my feet and stomped back into her room. 

Me: Ow!

I fell on the floor, checking if my feet was alright. 

Siwon: Yah, You still can check on your feet? Shouldn't you check on Hyoyeon? She seemed pissed.

I glare at him and he immediately shuts his mouth. I hopped towards the sofa and sat down. Aish! Whats with that girl!

Taeyeon: Yah! Go Check on Hyoyeon!

Me: No. 

Taeyeon: Fine! Girls, lets go. 

The girls all rushed into the room to check on Hyoyeon. 

~In The Room~

~Taeyeon POV~

Me: Hyoyeonie?

I stuck my head inside as I scanned the room. Weird. I can't seemed to see her. I opened the door to its fullest until I felt something soft behind and a gasp. I went behind the door and saw Hyoyeon sitting down on the floor with tears in her eyes.

Me: Hyoyeonie!!

I kneeled down beside her and she hugged me tight. The other girls rushed in and Jessica closed the door. We helped her on the bed and there was an awkward silence. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Me: WHAT?!