Chap 24

9 Princess, 9 Prince, 9 Problems

~Below The Stage~

~Yonghwa POV~

We all found the VIP seats and quickly sat down. The MC was on the stage talking. Wow. I look around and the stage feels like a real concert going on. 

MC: Lets welcome our next finalist. SoNyeoShiDae!!

The MC started to walk away and alot people were yelling. The girls went up and stage and started performing Oh! . 

Sungmin: Yahh!! Look at my sunny. She is so cute!!

I didnt care about his comment. My eyes never left Seohyun. 

Wooyoung: Yahh!! Taeng is more cuter. 

Sungmin: No!! 

Wooyoung: Yess!!!!

Donghae: Yahhh Guys!! Quiet!!

Wooyoung & Sungmin: Miandae..

My eyes were still fixed on Seohyun. No matter which part of the stage she went to, I would always find her. When she look directly at me, I gave her a thumbs up and smiled. She didnt smile back but I was still happy. Because?

She blushed!!

~Back Stage~

~Yunho POV~

Hmm. I wonder why Tiffany is so scared of Taeyang. He seemed to be a nice guy. 

Me: Heyy Babe, I'm back. 

Taeyang: Glad that you're back. She misses you already. 

Taeyang gave me and wink and walked away. 

Me: Babe?

I kneeled down beside her. Her face was pale and she looked shocked. What happened to her?

Me: Tiff Babe?

Tiffany: Yeahh...?

Me: Anything wrong?

Tiffany: Nothin.. Lets go out and watch them perform. 

Me: Arrso. 

~Below the stage~

~Wooyoung POV~

MC: Okay!! Now we will inivte all the finalist to the stage please!

Loud cheerings could be heard below the stage. Slowly one by one, The finalist filled up the whole stage. 

MC: Now! The judges have already submitted their points to... Me!

The MC waved the paper high up in the air for everyone to see it. 

MC: So.. Do you all want to know the winner?!

Everyone: YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

The MC put a finger on his lips and everyone settled down. 

MC: First!! Lets look at... Miss A's Points!!

SUZY!!!!! FEI!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!! JIA!! SARANGHAE!!! MIN!! MISS A FTW!!!!

MC: okay!! I get it. Their points are... 38.9 , 37.0 , 29.8 , 35.9 ... 141.6!!

*ClapsClaps*

The group 'Miss A' Started to bow to everyone and jump around. Guess they didnt think they would get such a high score..

MC: Okay.. Next one would be... Brown Eyed Girls. Ohhh.. The y abracadabra dance. 

Everyone started laughing when the MC started to dance abracadabra. 

MC: Okay! Now lets see...

Miryo!!! Narsha!!! Ga-in!! Jea!!! GOGOGO!!!

MC: 40.5 , 40.9 , 39.8 , 41.0 ... 162.2!! Wow.. Seems like the third judge is very strict. Anyways, Well done girls!!

*ClapsClaps*

MC: Next Up will be 4Minute! I personally like their group name. *Blush*

Everyone: Wooooohoooooooo

MC: Yahh Yahh Yahh!! Lets See their Scores. 

Jihyun!!! Gayoon!!! Jiyoon!! Sohyun!!!!! (SOHYUN!! SARANG HAE!!!)

MC: YAH!! SOHYUN IS MINE. 

The MC went beside Sohyun and his arm went around her shoulder. 

MC: Lets continue! Aish.. 45.9 , 43.0 , 40.0 , 44.2 .... 173.1!! Gratz Sohyun.

The MC gave Sohyun a peak on the cheek, making sohyun blush. Hmm.. So lovely. Maybe I shall do that to Taeng everytime.

MC: Last but Not least, SoNyeoShiDae!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHGVKJSDFKJSDBFUDSBVKJCSBDVFGBSDKUFJKJDSB!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone was shouting different names, I can't even make out one name from all the shoutings. Guess this is one thing bad about having 9 people in a group. 

MC: Woohooo. 45.9 , 43.0 , 40.0.....

Everyone held onto their breaths. I couldn't even breath. God dman just say the last one already!!!

MC: 44....

YAHH!! POINT WHAT?!

MC: ...3 . 173.2

What? 

MC: Congratz To SoNyeoShiDae For winning this year's Kirin High School Battle!! 

The MC walked down the stage as small fireworks went off. People on the stages were shaking hands with SohyeoShidae. Everyone was blocking the stairs up the stage, so its kinda hard for us to go up. 

Taeyeon: Wooyoungie!!

Me: Taeng!! Congratz!!

Taeyeon: Gomawo!!

Taeng pulled me to the others as they jumped around with joy and with Tiffany. Wow.. Didnt saw her just now.

~Taeyang POV~

Piff! You all won? Should be 4Minute. They would have won if HyunA was here. HyunA.. I'll get our revenge soon.