Three

I Fell In Love With My Teacher

~~ THREE~~

Dara's POV -

 

"Hey baby, I miss you," he whispered onto my ears. It definitely send shivers down my spine. It's not him, no I must be imagining things!

"KYAHHHHHHHHH!" I shouted out loud. "Sandara are you okay?" Mr. Kwon stood there, infront of my desk with his sleeves being fold into half, showing me his strong manly arms which was filled with tattoos.

Eww, guys with tattoos turn me off.

"Are you okay Sandara?" he repeat again. I quickly stood up and bow down to apologize, instead I bumped my forehead so hard on the table.

"OUCH!" alright that fucking hurts. I wanted to rub my forehead but instead Mr. Kwon inspect my forehead, checking for any bumps on it. I look stupid.

"Mianhe Mr.Kwon," I trailed off while he still busied himself inspecting my forehead. I move a little backwards so that he get the hints. "Ah, if it still hurts or there's a bump, ice on it," he meekly told me. I just nod once.

"Back to our conversation....I told you that I am giving you extra classes, personally," he look at me with his dark brown hazel-light eyes.

"WHAT!? WHY ME!? PERSONALLY?! TELL ME WHY I MUST AGR-"

"Slow down lady...because you ranked last on last semester's exam, you need to buck up or else you will repeat this year's," he told me all that I needed to hear, which never comes from Mr. Lee before.

And of course I knew the answer, Mr. Lee never really like me in his class. "And you will agree since this is the only chance you will have," he continued. "Take it or leave it," he said before gathering his things and proceed out.

 

 

 

 

"Sandara, do you want my apple juice? It's nice," Joon offered me. I politely decline since I'm not in the mood. "Joon-ah, don't disturb her, she's not in the mood unless you want a broken jaw..." Bom said.

Bom is actually Chaerin's friend from another course. She likes to hang out with us during leisure time. "Arasso," Joon then stood up and leave me and Bom time alone. "Thanks Bom, I really need it," I smile at her. We are not close though but she understands me the most. "No biggies, I'll go then," she stood up and dust off her skirt before leaving me there at the garden.

Yes, GARDEN.

The only place I can think when I am alone. Should I take up Mr.Kwon's offer? But I can never succeed like how Chaerin, Hanbin and Jinhwan do. Aisht! It's giving me migraines just by thinking of it.

"I knew you will be here," a voice I exactly knew who it belong to.

Hanbin.

"Yeah...what are you doing here?" I ask. "Just looking for my twin since she's up to no good," he tease me, which earn him a kick on his knees. "Ouch that fucking hurts!" he screamed.

"Oh that was a nice kick!" I said in the utmost sarcastic voice ever. Hanbin is bound to get you dead at anytime. He always teases. I don't understand why we are twins. I prefer Jinhwan, sorry omma, appa. "Come baby sissy, what's up?" he put his arms around my waist.

"Stop calling me baby sissy! Do you know that rumours are spreading that I'm younger than you!?" I shielded. Not that I find it a problem. It's good to be called young sometimes.

"Whatever....seriously, what's up with you?" he asked again in a serious tone. "I just.....do you think I should take up Mr. Kwon's offer?" I ask for his suggestion.

"I'm not sure what he offered you, I hope it's sex, but you should take it if it means you changing for a better one..." he spoke, not to forget teasing me as well. I don't understand Hanbin, he loves to tease people most of the times but whenever he is serious, he became a different person.

"Aigoo...not sex...he offered me extra classes you pervert," I remarked.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong's POV -

"How's your first day?" Mr. Mong asked me. "Fine," I replied and continued marking my students work. "So....drink after this?" he said again. "No thank you, I'm fine," I replied and still marking the papers.

"You will definitely miss the fun...." he tried to bribe me into going. I hate this old bugger. "I'm fine, I need to get home soon to feed my boy," I told him.

"You're married?!" he exclaimed. The whole staff lounge look at our direction. This is NOT GOOD. "No...I mean I'-"

"Oh god, with a son....he must've look like you.....bring his photo next time," he said enthusiastically.

I meant my dog. Stupid.

"Ah sure....." I replied. I need to avoid him as much as possible.

 

 

 

 

A/N :

A short update for all of you!! Please do subscribe and comment on my stories <3

Sorry for the typos or grammar mistakes....