Two

I Fell In Love With My Teacher

~~ TWO ~~

Sandara's POV -

 

"So, did you do the assignments already?" Joon asked me. "Yeah...." I meekly nod my head. I really feel like killing Joon. He has been pestering me since forever. "So what did you had for breakfast?" alright it's time to kill him. "Mianhe Joon-ah, I'm having headaches already, will you please help me get some paracetamol from Juri unnie at the infirm?" I ask in the most lightest tone.

"ARASSO!" He stood up and ran off.

One down. "Yah, why did you do that, I'm sure that Joon have a huge crush on you," Chaerin tease me. "Not now Chaerin," I muttered. I definitely hate Mondays. First lesson was always with that old bonker man. Not to mention he stinks to the ing core and he always fail me in everything I did in his class.

"Yah Sandara, will you please stop flirting with Joon? I pity him," Hanbin continued. The nerves of this guy! What did he think I was? A flirt?!

"Yah, will you please stop saying that about Sandara!? She's not a flirt like you," Chaerin protected me. "Yah! I did not say anything about you, why are you so defensive towards noona?!" and that's how they start a fight EVERY morning including weekends!

 

I am ing nervous. If Mr. Lee decides to fail me again this time round, I'm going to boarding school in England like how appa suggested. There's no way in hell will I go to that country!

 

The door slowly open to reveal Mr. Lee.... and a man behind him.

New student?

or that was what I thought.

"Class, meet your new teacher, Mr Kwon," our eyes met for several seconds before he blinks and smile at all of us.

That smile......it's exactly like.....no it can't be.

I must be imagining things. "HERE'S THE PARACETAMOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YOU NEED SANDARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Joon shouted at the top of his lungs. Oh boy. I snatched Hanbin's file from his grasp and cover my face.

"Joon, may I know why you're late and why are you shouting?" Mr. Lee bombarded him with questions.

"Sssssandara is s...sick," that's it, I'm ing embarassed. "Sandara, is it true? If you're sick, please report to infirmary now," another voice was talking to me. I gulp my own saliva. Please don't come near me or I will flip this table.

"Now, you must be Sandara, since you're the only one covering yourself," the hot guy pull the file away from my face. What a breathtaking sight for a Monday morning.

"Are you sick?" he ask again. "Yyyy....no cher," I whispered. Barely heard anything. "Alright then, if you are sick, please avoid coming to class because I don't want you to pass the virus to any of your classmates, do you understand me?" he firmly ask. I nod once.

He is strict and I know we will bound to have major problems in future. OR NOW.

 

 

 

"Alright so your assignments given by Mr. Lee is not valid anymore since I'm incharge now," Mr. Kwon spoke to us while he sat on my table. The nerves of this jerk!

"Waste of my time," I muttered under my breath. "I heard that Ms. Park," he retorted. Oh crap.

 

"Please hand in the assignments I gave earlier on Friday, I expect everything DONE, now you may go for your break, Sandara, I need to speak to you," he briefly said.

Everyone begin packing their stuffs and exited. Even Hanbin and Chaerin.

I sat on my place until the class is clear. This is it. 

"Hey baby, I miss you," he whispered onto my ears.

 

 

A/N :

Omo, what happened now!? will Jiyong and Sandara be okay?

If you want to know more, please subscribe and comment <3