School day

You're important than myself

Lay P.O.V

 

It is 7.00 in the morning.I wake up from my bed and go to bathroom to wash myself.After showering,I put on some makeup to cover my scars.

 

Then I prepare a breaksfast for myself.

 

          __________________________________________________________________________________

 

Standing infront of the university maingate,I let out long sight.

 

Walking inside,all eyes is sets on me,only me.They stare at me like they want to eat me alive.

 

I was walking along the corridor until I feel a grip on my wrist that pull me at theold building behind school,I struggle myself to get out from the grip.He push me against the wall.

 

Ji yong:Hey,s.Happy to see me?

 

Seung hyun:Already excited,s?

 

After that Ji yong started kissing me roughly,I cried.But I know Ji yong wouldn't stop if he don't get  what he want.

 

Ji yong parting our lips.My lips were already swollen.

 

Ji yong:Just this from now on,bye s.

 

But before they go Seung Hyun punch me on my face,then they left me alone.I skip 1st class and go to bathroom to clean myself,I put on some makeup to cover my new bruise.

 

I'm safe,today is not the worst but of cousre not the good too.After I done,I go to my class,now is the history class but Mrs.Min didn't come yet.I go to the back of the class,next to the window.

 

While watching ouside view,I heard the students whispering to each other and of course I know that they're whispering about me.But something caught my attention.

 

Min ah:Hyuna,did you hear about it?

 

Hyuna:About the transfer student?

 

Min ah:Yeah,about that and it says that they are coming tommorow.

 

Hyuna:Really?I can't wait for tommorow then.

 

The girls giggled.

 

Hhhmm,new student?Why do I care?It won't change anything or maybe it'll got worst

 

                 ____________________________________________________________________________

 

 After school ended,I go back home.And of course it didn't end so good.I got new wound and bruise.When I arrive at my home lie down on my couch.

 

Hmm,tommorow new student will come.Why would I care?

 

I sight.

 

I just hope he's not worst than Ji yong and his friend.After that I fall asleep.

 

            ________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guy~~~

Enjoy reading?

I hope you do.

Please subcribe and more importantly please comment.

 

Bye~~~

 

-XoXo