-

Your fan, A
Jongup had been having a really bad day. The college classes were tiring and some teachers were just crazy. But, as the optimist he was, while all his classmates were stressed and tired, he could keep on smiling even so. But even the most optimist people in the world had their limits. 
Jongup's was seeing the girl he fell in love with kissing another guy. It hurt him a lot, even if he already knew he could never have a chance with her. 
To make things worse, he had lots of homework and 3 exams that week. Also, two of his best friends, that were lovers, were having a big fight. To finish it, it started raining on the exact second his class was over, and he didn't have an umbrella. How "perfect"...
Jongup decided to stay in the classroom until the rain stopped. After 30 minutes, he gave up. When he went to his locker to put his books there, he saw a small paper inside of it.
"Your smile always brings smiles to everyone. I don't know what happened today, but I want you to know you are not alone. I'm sure everything will be alright. -- Your fan, A".
Jongup was really surprised by that. He tried his best not to let anyone notice he wasn't feeling well. Plus, who was this A, that claimed to be his "fan"? He was just a normal guy, he didn't have any special talent and he wasn't one of the "popular" guys to have fans.
He didn't know where that came from, but he walked back home with a slight smile on his face. 
 
The next day, he found another paper on his locker:
"I hope I didn't scare you yesterday. I'm not a stalker or anything. I just... care about you. We actually know each other, but I couldn't find the courage to say that personally to you. -- A coward, A"
Jongup felt a little bad. He couldn't imagine a person not having the courage to tell him anything. Was he this intimidating?
 
The next days, there was no paper. Jongup was a little disapointed, but what was he expecting? A probably had better things to do than putting papers on his locker. But still... he was curious. Jongup wanted to know who that person was. The only one that could see when he wasn't feeling weel even though he tried to hide it. The only one that would say that was "his fan". 
 
Two months later, Jongup's younger sister got in a car accident. He got late to class the next day. He got so worried he couldn't sleep at night or pay attention to classes.
His friends did their best to comfort him, even with simple words that meant a lot or a single hug.  Jongup was thankful for having all of them in his life. 
He also got stregth from the letter he received months ago. "I'm sure everything will be alright". How could something so small mean so much to him? He caught himself reading it over and over again, ever since the day he received it he always carried it with him.
That day, he found another letter.
"I'm sorry for everything that is happening. I know everyone said this to you, even I did it personally earlier, but... I wanted to say a little more.
Seeing you this sad makes me sad. It's alright to cry when you're sad. But I'm sure some day these tears will be turned to smiles. Don't worry, your sister will be healthy soon, bringing happiness back to you and all your familly. She's a strong girl. We will soon see her honest smile again, and yours too. 
I love your smile. I wish you to always smile.
Your fan, A"
Jongup felt his eyes getting teary from such beautiful words. Now, he really needed to know who that person was. And why was heart beating faster only at thinking about her/him, when he didn't even know who she/he was?
He then thought of the only way he could comunicate with that misterious fan...
 
The next day, there was a paper on the board with a big A written on it. Bellow the giant letter, a small message:
"You know who you are. Please, meet me at the corridor after my last class today (it ends 5:40). I need to talk to you."
Everyone was curious to know what was that about. There were rumours, and gossip, everyone creating their own theory. Only a certain person understood what that meant
 
Jongup felt proud of his idea when he had it. But now, he was really nervous. What if there was no A from the beginning, and that was only a prank from someone he knew? Would that person be laughing right now?
If not, who was A? He had no idea what to expect. And what should he do with that weird feeling he had everytime he thought about his "fan"? 
A shy voice interrupted his thoughts:
-- H-hi, Jongup. It's me, A.
He turned around to see that familiar face, and his face got red. He would never expect that person to be A. With a warm feeling on his chest, he thanked for the messages, and then....
Let's say those two got a lot closer after that.
 
 
------------------------
A.N.: This was a lot better in my head >.<  I will compensate for this writing a better one with the same theme some day.
 
So, who was A for you?