Whatever You Like.

Whatever You Like.

You watched Zico stumble through the door with arms full of bags.

I thought you said you were gonna buy a few things at the store, not buy the whole store”, you teased.

Yeah, I know. I wanted to get some things for you and I kept seeing stuff I thought you’d like, and I just kept grabbing and grabbing, and I ended up with all of this”, he laughed holding up the bags.

You slowly got up to go help him put everything up.

No! What are you doing?!”, he shouted.

I’m gonna help you put the store up”, you joked.

No, you go sit back down. Here take these with you too”, he said as he handed you a bag of sour patch kids and peachie o’s.

Ever since you got pregnant you always craved for sour sweets so he made sure to stock up on them. He was so thoughtful and sweet. You happily took the bags of candy and sat back down on the couch. You opened them up, and put a few peachie o’s on your fingers, acting like they were rings.

Babe! Look!”, you said happily as you held your hand up, wiggling your fingers.

Don’t play with my baby’s food please”, he replied.

Soon he was done putting everything up.

Did you need an extra pillow or anything like that? A neck pillow? Thigh pillow? Body pillow? Arm pillow?”, he asked.

Yeah, I want a YOU pillow~”, you said mockingly.

He laughed and sat down next to you, taking and eating one of the sour patch kids you had laid out on top of your belly. 

Hey! Don’t steal the baby’s food!”, you pouted.

Well daddy has to eat too”, he chuckled, stealing a kiss from you.