Decision

Decision

They never say being famous is happy. It’s the total opposite. The celebrity life brings more annoyance than happiness. And he, NichKhun knows this better than anyone. Because it’s this life that brought him to the love of his life but it is also the big barrier standing between them.

_Ready? We will start the concert in 5 minutes.

Now, when people are hurried to come back home after an exhausted day at work, when they get to rest and happy next to their love, NichKhun here gets the chance to be next to his love too, but on stage, where they have to performed their best in front of all fans.

“Khunnie ahh”-from afar, a young boy runs toward him, hugs him tight from behind, ignore all the stylist still busy doing make up for him.

Khun’s head doesn’t need to turn around, but he can see the reflection through the mirror of the one he loves, Jang WooYoung. “What babe?”-he smiles and says.

“Hwaiting hyung!!!”-WooYoung shouts next to his ear, kisses his cheeks and ran away to continue the preparation.

Isn’t his love too cute? Woo is the most important person in his life, the only reason Khun continued his singing career after the latest scandal. Khun can’t stop smiling, seeing the small figure running from place to place.

The stage today is passionate, living , more than ever. Partly because of the hot y dances and the famous ripping-shirts part of 2PM. But playing a big role is also the fan service that makes Hottest scream their lungs out.

And that’s what Khun’s find annoying. Because this fan service isn’t NichKhun and WooYoung. Since his comeback, the company has said firmly that they need to create more new couples, to avoid boring the fan. So his WooYoung is now coupled with Jun. K and NichKhun with Taec. It’s not that he is complaining about his giant friend but seeing his love flirting with another person though he know it’s not real, who can’t get jealous? Those hugs on the stage, those selca they took together, the project they worked on. NichKhun really can’t get the word “jealousy” out of his head.

Going out with each other for a long time, of course they know their love belong who. So maybe getting jealous of other members are really nonsense. But it’s not the whole problem.

_Until now….we’re still …..2PM!! Goodbye everyone!!

The shouting and screaming still somewhere around even when they step down the stage. Everyone is covered in sweat, the staff ran to wipe it for them, undressing those accessories. Just when getting back his phone, maknae ChanSung access Twitter immediately to check what’s the fan reaction. His hyungs can’t help shaking their heads.

_Omg! Khunnie hyeong, you got another dating rumor!!! With SNSD Tiffany!! LOL!!!

Hearing the shocking news, Khun runs to Chan, peeking over the giant shoulder. The heck? Dating?? Tiffany?? Kidding him? Khun and her haven’t talked for like 10 times let alone dating?

_Aigooo!! Really???/

He squirled his hair,sitting on the chair with his eyes down. All the other members don’t even realize that Khun is very annoyed. They are all joking about this whole new rumor. Even Wooyoung. He doesn’t show speck of jealousy, not to mention smiling happily teasing him. It’s beyond his toleration. Khun angrily walks out and into the locker room. Until now that people realize he is angry. WooYoung looks after him, thoughts fill his mind, his legs unknowingly walk after NichKhun.

_Why are you following me? Go out and join them laughing at me!

_Come on Khun! It’s nothing to be angry about! Everyone knows it’s not real! – Woo walks closer to him, putting his hands on Khun’s shoulder.

_YOU KNOW! THEY KNOW! BUT DO OUR FANS KNOW? DO THE NETIZZEN KNOW? THEY ARE ALWAYS DELUSIONAL ABOUT ME AND HER! THEY KEEP SAYING THAT I’M DATING OTHER GIRLS! YOU KNOW I ONLY LOVE YOU JANG WOOYOUNG! I’M REALLY ANNOYED HEARING THOSE STUFF! – unable to hold back any more, Khun just bursts out.

WooYoung sighed, not knowing what to do now. It’s no point in being angry with Khun now, it’s only make the situation more complicated. Woo knows his lover is upset and he needs comfort. WooYoung moved closer, Khun doesn’t push him away. Woo hugged his lover tight, doesn’t care about the sweat from both their bodies. Woo’s head leans on Khun’s ches, he whispers:

_I know, I know. I get it. I love you too Khunnie. But we need to tolerate that. How can we tell them about us?

Khun also hugged the younger tighter, hands caressing Woo’s hair.

_Can we just come out WooYoung? Screw what they think. Come out! Show the world that you and me are the real couple. I just need you and only you!

_Antue!-Woo pushes Khun away, his face got serious-We has accepted this singing career so we have to accept what comes together with it. I can’t come out.

Saying so , WooYoung walks away, leaving Khun alone, still confused.

Wearing a thick coat, scarf tight around his neck, cover almost his face. NichKhun walks among the crowd of Tokyo. He must be crazy! Who would go find relief in this busy crowd of people walking fast and unlikely to stop. Neon lights shine every streets. It’s already 10pm but the city doesn’t seem like it’s going to sleep.

Hands stuffed in his pocket, Khun tried to hide his face completely. Lucky that he’s in Japan so he could disguise like this. If it was in Korea, all fans would recognize him immedieatly. Risking himself to walk in the night like this , he knows for sure that his manager would complain. Is his freedom really this hard to get?

People walk forth and back, pushing Khun and then whisper some sorry. Traffic is noisy, with all the car lights, the life is busy, flying non-stop. Khun feels overwhelmed in this world. The world where he is now living. The singing career is not his dream from the first place. Times like this make him want to quit it even more. But this road is the only way for NichKhun and WooYoung to walk side by side. Without 2pm, there wouldn’t be KhunYoung. But once again, if Khun wasn’t a singer, he wouldn’t have to suffer for a place in this busy showbiz world.

Come out or not come out? Love or career? Those are the things that Khun can’t decide. Every person come across pushing him just like those papagrazzi, waiting everyday to spot his fault. They hurt him but then just reply with some polite sorry. They are like those people who judged him when he got into the accident one year ago and he knows the criticism would be double if they know he and Woo are in love. The car lights run pass, bluring his eyes. Those lurking eyes, spoiling deep in his personal life would never stop. Therefore for all his life, NichKhun might never get a chance to live his real self.

WooYoung doesn’t seem to understand him. His passion for music his huge. Two words “Come out” would ruin all those chances. Sometimes Khun thinks if forced chosen between him and career, Woo’s answer might not turn out as what Khun wants. They are so different, the road they are walking is one but it seems like Khun is standing in front of a cross road. To continue to walk with Woo, to love the younger and lose his freedom. Or to cross, to turn awy all those fame, to give up all so that he could love anyone without worrying the criticism.

Khun stops at the white line to cross the street. Slowly and slowly, he walks past without thinking. Suddenly his eyes catch big screen from the building across the street. It’s 2PM. It’s NichKhun. It’s WooYoung.

_Hello, we’re 2PM!- the familiar introduction, Khun smiled faintly.

The clip shows their backstage and interviews of each member before the concert starts. Everyone are busy but showing no tiredness, it’s the excitement.

_WooYoung-san, are you excited about the concert this time? The concert marks 2pm’s name in this Tokyo Dome?

_Of course. Me and all 2pm! We all feel proud cause we are about to peform in this legendary stage.

_A little personal question, but in this concert, who makes you worried the most?- after a short silence, Woo replied.

_It’s NichKhun-hyung.

_Did NichKhun not prepare well?

_No no!! The opposite! He practiced hard for this concert. But…the thing that I worried is his mental mind. He still isn’t confident to stand on the stage like before the scandal. Everything is just too overwhelmed. I am worried so much for Khun hyung.

_Your brotherhood is so admirable!

_Haha!-the smile is somewhat awkward and Khun realized the younger face blushed. – Our relationship is even more than brothers! I mean 2pm! – he laughed.

The screen switchs to another member, but NichKhun still repeats WooYoung interview in his mind. It’s Woo that understand his feelings. It’s WooYoung who knows what Khun has been through. But Khun was too selfish? How could he leave Woo just because of his freedom? That face, that smile is what Khun loves the most in his life. Those are even more precious than his life let alone his freedom.

The horn noisily raised pushing Khun to walk fast because no one is willing to wait. The sound is so annoying just like this nonsensical rumor. He needs to show that WooYoung is his. Yes, Khun doesn’t have freedom but he has love. The career he choses because of WooYoung. Now his legs move evn faster, toward where there is a person waiting for him.

“NichKhun hyung, I love you “-that’s his motivation.