Pain Without Love

All The Things He Said.

Nichkhun's Pov:

"Victoria, Let go of me, I'm going home." She stared at me with pleading eyes. "Khunnie, I love You, stay with me. It's obvious
you dont love him." I gave her a THE--DID-YOU-JUST-SAY-TO-ME glare. She reached out for my wrist, but i pulled away.
"That BOY, as you call him, means everything to me. Just get over yourself. You could never replace him. If being around you
means losing him, then its not a chance im willing to take. Have a BLESSED day,you Effing Bish.

Wooyoung's Pov:
I sat at the edge of the bed. Anxious. Then the door slowly opened. "Nichkhun?" He looked troubled. We locked glances.
"I know you're not hurt. What's your problem? Why did you lie." I couldnt look at him. I lowered my head.
"Woo,look at me." He attempted to cup my face."Stop it." I whispered as i turned my face away from his hands.
"Come on Youngie, shes just a friend." I snickered, just a friend huh? "Then why is she the only you talk about? Victoria this
Victoria that. Why cant you only have eyes for me?" Before he could respond, his cellphone started to ring. It was Victoria..
"Nichkhun, Please dont answer that." He looked at the phone, his fingers seconds away from talk button. I smacked the
phone out of his hand. "Whats Your Problem Wooyoung? Geez, youre acting like a little kid." "You know what my problem is
YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH VI--
****SLAP****
My eyes wondered off into the distance. My once pale cheek, was burning red.


Nichkhun's Pov:
I really didnt mean to hit him that hard. I watched as the tears streamed down his face. "Wooyoung...Im sorry."
I reached my hands out to grab his hand but he jerked away. "Dont..Touch Me." There Air Was Filled With Silence "I'm..I'm Done Nichkhun." Then He Dashed Out the Door. "Wooyoung...."
~~~~~

Wooyoung's Pov:
I my cheek. It hurt, but i guess i deserved it. I thought silently to myself while swinging on the swing.
The park...the place where we first met, My favorite place."Ugh, why do the battle always chose me?" I wish i could break the habit.
I'm sure he'd be okay without me. I'm not important anyways.The tears we're rolling down my burning cheek.
~~~~~

Nichkhun's Pov:
"Junho, I dont know what happened. All of a sudden he just started acting jealous." I sat on the arm of the couch.
"Why dont you try to talk it out with him?"  "I wish i  could , But he wont answer any of my calls, and I have
absolutely no idea where he could be." " Oh COME ON.Are your serious? Think about it, where is his favorite place to go?"
I thought to myself silently. Favorite place?   I Bolted out the door.

Wooyoung's Pov:
Heh. If i was him i wouldn't love me either. I chuckled to myself. At least he's happy. I stared at the glistening moon.
Everything happens for a reason right? Maybe this is for the better. Maybe we just wernt to be.
"Wooyoung...?"  I slowly raised my head "Nichkhun..?"

Nichkhun's Pov:
His eyes were bloodshot red. His face was pale. "I'm sorr-" I reached out to grab his hand but he tore away.
He shook his head in disbelief. 

Wooyoung's Pov:
Those words meant absolutely nothing to me. He reused them everytime something went wrong. Fed Up, I stood up, As
I walked off, he grabbed my waist. Damn.


Nichkhun's Pov:
I wrapped my hands around his waist. Pulling him closer. The space between us was narrow  but his lips felt years away.
I Tilted his chin upwards. I pressed my lips against his. He gripped my collar, deepening the kiss.
I reluctantly tore away. " I love you, and Im sorry for not understanding your feelings." ***SLAP*** My eyes leveled with my feet.
Wooyoung's Revenge..."Dont EVER hit me a again Khunnie."

Wooyoung's Pov:
He stared at me with a soft smile. " I pormise." I closed the gap between our lips. His cottony lips against mine made my body heat up. The kiss was passionate, yet gentle. I layed my head on his chest. " Come on, lets go home." He nodded in agreement.
I slowly spun him around. Using my palms to push down his back, Lightly jumping on his back.

Nichkhun's Pov:
"Ahaha, Youngie, youve gained weight." I turned my head to look at him. He was shooting me death glares.
"Aw, Im just kidding sweetheart, Youre perfect just the way you are." He planted a light kiss on my cheek. I proped him up.
he loosened him grip on my shoulders. Then shyly wrapped  his arms around my neck. Nestling his head in the nape
of my neck. Minutes later i heard a soft snore. "Aigo, he's too cute..."

~~~~~

I Hiked up the stairs with Wooyoung in tow. As we reached our bedroom, I sat at the end of the bed. Unlatching his arms from
around my neck. I gently let his body fall against the bed. "Damn he must be hot in those clothes." I whispered as i watched him 
subconsciously pull at his clothes. I position myslef on top of him. I slowly ran my hands along both sides of his torso.
Pulling the shirt off his body. Revealing his smooth skin. His Body, so slender, yet so toned. I began to let my curiosity run wild.
I brushed my fingers against his crotch. I unlooped the knot on his sweatpants. I slipped my fingers inside his pants.
Slowly beginning to glide then down.

Wooyoung's Pov:
" Fooled Yah!" I grabbed his shirt pulling him into a kiss. My hands made their way inside his shirt,caressing his body.
The touch of his skin made my hands tingle. By this point Nichkhun's shirt was torn off his body. " You know,Khunnie
if you wanted to see me you couldve just asked. You didnt have to molest me while im sleeping."
He laughed "I love you Wooyoung."  "Hmmph, Prove It."  He slipped his fingers in my boxers. "Please..dont be
rough Khunnie." He glared at me with a mishievious grin. "I cant promise you honey."


A/N:
IM SORRY for the Horrible Story DX.
Saranghae <3
heart