The Beginning

Expect the unexpected!

----- At School ------

" Okay, class we have a new student! " the teacher said

" Annyong - Haseyo, I'm No Min Woo nice to meet you" Min Woo said with a cute smile that makes all the girls in the class giggle.

"Min Woo, just sit there with ~~~~" teacher said

Then Min Woo walk towards the empty seat  and then sit on it. He smile at you and you smiled back. You listen to the discussion and taking down notes.

But you can't pay attention to your teacher because he keeps staring at you. So when you looked at him, he quickly turned his head facing to the teacher. You just giggled of his cuteness.Then you face to the blackboard.

------ RECESS --------

They all run towards the door and go to the cafeteria. You, Min Woo and Camille (Your bestfriend) are the only ones left in the classroom.

" ~~~~-ah! Come on, let's grab some lunch, I'm really hungry!" Camille said while making puppy dog eyes.

"Araso, Araso! I'm coming." you said while grabbing your wallet. Then you saw Min Woo alone and staring at the window.

" Camille, wait I have something to do, you should go first" You said and she replied " Okay, I'll wait you there"

Then you walk towards Minwoo. 

" Annyong! I'm ~~~~ nice to meet you. Are you not going to grab some lunch?" You asked

" I am. I just feel that the guys don' t like me and don't want to be friends with me." He said while pouting

" They're just jealous because you are cute and they're not !" you said and pinched his cheek.

" Okay! I feel better now, because of you." Minwoo said and he hugged me "Come on, let's eat!" 

Then we ran towards the cafeteria and sat at the table with Camille.

" Your name is Minwoo, right?" Camille asked Minwoo

"Neh." minwoo said " Can i be your friend?" Minwoo asked and making aegyo

"Kyeopta!!" you said while pinching his cheeks "Of Course you can be our friend, silly boy!"

"Yay!" Minwoo cheered and the two of you just laughed at his reaction.

And he just joined you two laughing.

-------------

It's kinda boring but I'll make sure to meke it more

exciting. This is my first Fanfic so please bear with me.

KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!

PPYONG!~~~