One

Me and My Kookie Online

 

 

“You know…” Jungkook spoke up, breaking the silence.  He was still copying your notes for the periods he missed in the morning.

 

You stopped memorizing for a moment and turned to face him.

 

“Yes?” You tilted your head to the side, motioning him to continue.

 

He rubbed the back of his neck and faced the blackboard.

 

“I’m starting to prefer going to school during lunch.” He stated carefully, as if thinking of the right words to say.

 

You raised your eyebrows in surprise. You weren’t expecting that from him. Yeah, he gets sleepy in class but that’s because of his hectic schedule. You weren’t expecting it…but could it be that he hates studying? Well that wasn’t unusual for a normal teenager. He noticed your expression and laughed nervously and cleared his throat.

 

“D-Don’t get me wrong, I just said that because during lunch everyone is at the cafeteria.” He clarified. “Well, except you.”

 

You furrowed your eyebrows not getting it at first. He noticed it and it made him chuckle and ruffle your hair.

 

“Y-Yah..!” You yelped in surprise that you stumbled backwards along with your chair. Jungkook’s reflex made him instantly jolt up and catch your chair before it completely fell down.

 

“W-What just happened…?”  You mumbled while trying to catch your breath.

 

You glanced up at him as he gently positioned your chair. You noticed that the spur of the moment also shocked him as you looked at his eyes that somehow showed concern and nervousness judging by the sweat that tickled down his forehead. You couldn’t tell, but there was something that flickered in his eyes that seemed like fear.

 

“Are you all right? Are you hurt anywhere?” He asked while also catching his breath. He was still standing behind you, holding the sides of your chair.

 

You nodded in response and faced your desk. You heard him let out a sigh of relief and you could imagine him with his shoulders down. Your already hot face became hotter when he patted your shoulder before going back to his seat.

 

“That almost gave me a heart attack.” He said. “Are sure you’re all right?” He faced you again, but now you were sure his eyes showed pure concern.

 

You couldn’t help but melt. He was just too sweet for you.

 

“I’m really okay. Thank you for saving me from falling.” You said softly with a genuine smile. “What about you? Did you get hurt? “You asked, your turn being worried.

 

He smiled at you and shook his head.

 

“I’m fine.” He answered. “Thanks.” You smiled at him one more time and were about to go back to reviewing until he spoke again. “Um… Eunri-ssi…?”

 

You looked at him again. “Yes Jeong Guk-ssi?”

 

He cleared his throat and sat more properly and faced you.

 

“I was wondering if---“He was saying until he was cut off.

 

“OH MY GOSH IT’S JUNGKOOK OPPAAAA!!” You and Jungkook winced at the high-pitched scream and you were sure your eardrums almost exploded. Jungkook just waved at the girl who just screamed.

 

“Hi” He greeted with his signature sheepish smile and it made the girl squealed and you and Jungkook seriously had to literally cover your ears to prevent hearing loss.

 

“Hey I leave you for a while and you start screaming like a psycho---“Another girl was saying until her eyes fell on Jungkook and recognition hit her.

 

Jungkook gave her a tight smile and you saw her jaw drop.

 

*Well at least she isn’t screaming.* You said in your head. But you could swear you heard him mutter “Oh boy.”

 

You reached out and patted his back lightly. He felt it and smiled at you, mouthing ‘thanks’

 

“Eh? Wait a minute…” The girl who just came chided, putting her jaw back to place. You and Jungkook glanced up. “Why are you two together?” She continued while pointing a finger at you.

 

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at her accusing tone. The other girl then gasped and all of the attention was diverted to her.

 

“Y-You two aren’t d-dating, are you?” She questioned, now also pointing a finger at you. No matter how much you wanted to retort because they keep pointing a finger at you, your cheeks flushed at her question.

 

*Do we look like a couple?* You asked yourself but you quickly shoved the idea out of you mind. Jungkook opened his mouth to say something but you went ahead of him.

 

“We’re not.” You answered her calmly.

 

However, inside you wanted to say you two were dating. That way, you would have fewer rivals. But you snorted inside your head at your naivety. Even if a guy was taken, especially an idol, girls won’t back down so easily, especially crazy fan girls.

 

“Good.” The girl whose jaw dropped earlier said while putting her hands on her hips. Right then you were pulled out of your train of thoughts and you raised an eyebrow at her.

 

*Possessive much?* You scoffed inside your head.

 

The two girls then went closer to Jungkook and pushed you away harshly that you fell on the floor.

 

“What the heck…” You muttered while rubbing your arm which took an impact.

 

They were about to start talking to Jungkook when he abruptly stood up and passed them, totally ignoring their presence and stopped in front of you.

 

“Ugh…” You mumbled as your arm really hurt. You noticed someone in front of you and looked up to see Jungkook.

 

He plopped down so he could be at level with you. You only looked at him confused. He noticed you rubbing your arm and immediately grabbed it, making you wince in pain.

 

*Ah! Sorry…” He said with his head hanging down. You looked at him and just smiled. No matter how much your arm hurt you still couldn’t stop smiling when it was him. You didn't know when he would just change his behavior.

 

“It’s fine. It’ll stop hurting sooner or later anyway.” You comforted. He didn’t respond and bowed his head lower.

 

You were about to say something because he was getting cuter as each second passed by and you were sure if it continued you wouldn’t be able to control yourself before the girl who squealed interrupted your moment.

 

“Um, excuse me?” She said, rather angrily and impatiently. “I thought you two aren’t dating so what’s up with the lovey-dovey atmosphere?”

 

Jungkook wanted to glare at her but he knew it would be bad news because even though those two girls were the ones who were in the wrong, it won’t help that he’s an idol and a guy. He decided to just ignore them and he gently pulled you up careful not to make contact with your hurt arm and carried you in bridal style. Your and the other two girls’ eyes widened at his sudden action.

 

“J-Jeong Guk-ssi…?” You stuttered in a mix of shock and embarrassment… not to mention nervousness. You could feel your stomach filled with butterflies roaming.

 

Jungkook didn’t reply and headed straight to the door and opened it with his foot. But before he completely left the classroom with you in his arms, he turned his head to look at the two girls who were still frozen in their spots.

 

“Just because we aren’t dating doesn’t mean we can’t be nice to each other and be friends.” He stated to them before closing the door leaving them completely speechless and bringing you to the nurse’s office.

 

 

 

Hello~~~

Hope you guys like this~ >_<

Oh my oh my dear 18 subscribers~ I love you so much♥

Btw, I will take things a bit slowly... -x-

Bye~~~

 

 

Please: Read. Comment. Subscribe. Upvote. ♥