Prologue

Me and My Kookie Online

 

Baby baby, you’re a caramel macchiato

Your scent is still sweet on my lips

Baby… baby… tonight…

 

Baby baby, you were warmer than the scent of a café latte

Do you remember that feeling?

Baby… baby… tonight…

 

 

“Ah… they’re just so amazing…” You muttered to yourself in complete satisfaction. You were in your room, sitting in front of your PC as usual. You were wearing your school uniform already. After fixing yourself you immediately headed for your computer. You were about to click the ‘Replay’ button until you heard three knocks on your door.

 

“Eunri-ah, breakfast is ready.” Your mother called out. You took a quick glance at the clock hanging above your computer table.

 

*7:15, as usual.* You smiled to yourself. Your mother always did call you out for breakfast at exactly 7:15 every day.

 

“Coming eomma!” You screamed after her.

 

You ate your breakfast quickly as usual, but enjoying your mother’s cooking at the same time. You were about to leave the house before a familiar voice stopped you.

 

“Yah, Wait for me Eunri!” You turned around to see your older brother munching a toast hanging from his mouth while putting his shoes on and at the same time wearing his bag on. You raised your eyebrows at him.

 

“You should really teach me how to multi-task oppa” You mocked which earned you a glare from him.

 

“What?” You asked cutely with your head tilted to one side. He didn’t answer and just smacked you on the head.

 

“YAH THAT HURTS!” You whined and slapped his arm for revenge. He just rolled his eyes.

 

“I don’t remembering teaching my bratty sister revenge.” He scoffed while grabbing more toasts. You just stuck your tongue out at him.

 

“Aish, you two” Your father said without putting down the newspaper he reads every morning. “Stop bickering like a newly married couple and get to school Eunri and you should get to work In Guk”

 

Your and your brother’s eyes widened and you two glanced at each other.

 

“EEEWWW APPA DON’T SAY THAT EVER AGAIN!!” You screamed in disgust and your brother just gave you a glare.

 

“I’m more disgusted than you are.” He retorted and then you both started a glaring contest with no side planning to give up. You heard your father sigh and your mother giggle but the two of you just continued your little competition until someone rang the doorbell.

 

“Yah Seo In Guk hurry!” His manager called out. You then opened the door and smiled at him and gave him a bow.

 

 “Good morning amazing manager who can stand my naggy brother---“ You were about finished insulting him when he gave you another smack on the head. You quickly turned to face him while holding the top of your head which you were sure already had two big bruises. “YAH THAT’S THE SECOND TIME TODAY!” But he just ignored you and greeted his manager. You rolled your eyes and then headed to the front gates.

 

“I’m off first!” You yelled before completely disappearing from their sight.

 

 

 

 

 

“Eunri-ah!” Someone called you while you were climbing the stairs to the floor of the first years. You looked up to see your best friend Jiseo walking towards you. You smiled brightly at her. “Morning, Sehun.”

 

“J-Jagi!” She replied while lightly slapping your hand and you just laughed at her. Jiseo is the one who you mostly talk to about k-pop. Her biases are Sehun, Kris, Suho, Kai, and Chanyeol of Exo and many more, but you enjoyed shipping her with Sehun the most. You even named them ‘Hunji’. After you put your bag in your seat which was at the back beside the window, you went outside of your classroom to chat with Jiseo and your two other best friends--- Nahyun and Seihee.

 

“Ri~” They both called out.

 

“Chen chen~ Xiumin~” You replied with a wide grin on your face.

 

“Y-Yah…” Seihee blushed. She always did become feminine when it came to Chen.

 

“Baekhyun…” Nahyun pouted. She liked Baekhyun and Chanyeol but you three enjoyed pairing her with Xiumin since they were both cute like a bun. You and Jiseo did high-five.

 

“KYAAAH THEY’RE HEEEREEEE” The four of you heard a girl squeal that was quickly followed by more girls squealing and giggling. You were on the third floor, but that didn’t stop you from hearing all the commotion at the school’s entrance. You, Nahyun and Seihee then peeked out through the ramps while Jiseo boredly followed. There was a swarm of girls circling three boys who just arrived.

 

“Hmm… Kwangmin oppa, Youngmin oppa and Minsoo oppa” You mumbled as you recognized the three boys. Your school was known as the school with the most number of idol students, also being the reason why a lot of girls---fangirls to be exact (or should I say sasaeng fan girls?)---transferred there.

 

“The same old same old” Jiseo said with a poker face. You nudged her arm.

 

“Don’t be sad, Sehun oppa will arrive soon.” You comforted. She looked at you and tilted her head and you wriggled your eyebrows playfully. She slapped your hand. “Yah…fine you want Junhong oppa then?” You asked. She grinned.

 

“Of course!” She started fangirling. “Oh my gosh Zelo oppa~” You raised an eyebrow at her while Nahyun poked your arm. You looked at her. “Yes?”

 

“He’s mine…” She mumbled quietly. You tilted your head so you can be more at height level with her.

 

“Ha?” You asked.

 

“Zelo’s mine...” She repeated louder and pouted at Jiseo. Jiseo just stuck her tongue at her.

 

“Zelo oppa is mine.” Jiseo chimed in.

 

“No mine.”

 

“Mine~”

 

“I liked him first!”

 

“So?”

 

“So… so I got him first!”

 

“Who cares?”

 

“I-I do...”

 

“Well I don’t so he's mine.” Jiseo finished doing an ‘hmph’. Nahyun was about to say something to defend that Junhong is hers but the bell cut her off. Jiseo grinned.

 

“I win~ He’s mine~” She said happily. Nahyun’s pout became bigger and Seihee giggled and patted her shoulder. You were also laughing along until you saw your first subject teacher nearing your classroom.

 

“Ms. Kang is here. See you later!” You said before dashing off to get inside the classroom before the teacher. You know that she doesn’t like it when she gets into the class before the students, especially before you. You sneaked through the back door quietly and made it to your seat without her noticing. She soon started the lesson and you soon got bored. You took a glance at the empty seat to your right and sighed and pouted in dissapointment.

 

“He’ll probably come later at lunch.” You muttered to yourself but that didn’t escape Ms. Kang’s bat ears because she stopped talking and faced your direction.

 

“Ms. Seo, care to share to the class whatever you’re saying…to yourself?” She emphasized on the ‘to yourself’ part. You heard your classmates sneering at you. You had Jiseo, Nahyun and Seihee as your friends but they aren’t your classmates and you don’t really have friends in the class. You just bowed at her.

 

“Sorry, Ms. Kang. It won’t happen again.” You said politely. She just scoffed which made you twitch but you decided to keep calm. She was still your teacher after all. She then eyed you one more time before going back to her discussion… err more like reading the textbook. You kept counting seconds until they became minutes and finally first period ended. Your next subject was Chemistry, which you liked. It wasn’t long until it was lunch break.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ri, you won’t eat lunch with us today?” Seihee asked. She, Jiseo and Nahyun were in front of your classroom. You came over to them and nodded while holding on the door.

 

“Okay…” Nahyun said, still upset about what happened in the morning with Jiseo. Jiseo looked at her.

 

“I’m gonna kiss you as an apology~” She joked. You laughed at her as she hugged Nahyun.

 

“Yuri much?” You asked with a raised eyebrow.

 

“Diet much?” She  retorted and you stuck your tongue at her. “Ew.”

 

 

 

 

 

They soon left to go to the cafeteria to have their lunch. You came back to your seat and started reviewing for the quiz later. A few minutes later you heard the door to your classroom creak open.

 

*As far as I know, I’m the only one who stays in the classroom during lunch.* You thought to yourself. *Unless….* You quickly faced the direction of the door and saw him leaning on it while smiling at you.

 

B-thump. B-thump. You clenched your fists under your desk to steady your heartbeats. Well, at least you were trying.

 

“Annyeong Eunri-ssi” He greeted you as he sat on his seat which was besides you.

 

“A-Annyeong…” You stuttered. You mentally face-palmed yourself for doing so. Because you knew he didn’t like it. But instead he just let out a gentle chuckle.

 

“Skipping lunch again?” He asked while facing you. You turned to face him too and you were unconciously moving your right foot like whenever  you did so when you were nervous. You nodded in reply.

 

“Another quiz?” He asked, trying to keep a conversation.

 

You nodded again.

 

“Aigoo… how come you only nod?”

 

“That’s because it was only a yes-or-no question?” You bluntly replied with your eyebrows slightly furrowed as you tilted your head to the side. He smiled at you again.

 

“I guess that’s true.” He said as he took out his notes so that he could start reviewing too.

 

“And you’re busy as usual…” You said as you handed him your notes earning a ‘thanks’ from him.

 

 

 

 

 

“…Jeong Guk-ssi.”

 

 

 

The first chapter~ Wew~

It's pretty much about your everyday life~

I hope you enjoy it especially to the dear 6 people who subscribed♥

I love y'all~♥♥♥

By the way, Character Profiles coming soon~

-Your mother

-Your father

-Seo In guk (Your brother here hehe)

-Jiseo, Nahyun and Seihee

More characters to come~

 

 

Please: Read. Comment. Subscribe.  Upvote.♥