Chapter 4

아테나 Athena (Revision)

-DIS Base-

Son Hyok's secretary came walking through the door.

"What is it?" Son Hyok asked, ending the conversation with Sean Richard.

"The Pentagon sent over an urgent message." The secretary said. "The acceptence code; KDO734BF."

Son Hyok walked over to his desk and entered a code into his safebox. He opened it and took out a thick book of codes. He enterted the code into his computer and read over the file.

"What happened?"

"The Korean President's daughter has been kidnapped in Italy." Son Hyok reported. "They're letting us, DIS, direct the rescure operation."

"Assign the team immediently." Son Hyok told his secretary.

"Who is directing the mission?"

"I will personally direct this mission." He said.

"Understood." The secretary left his office.

"Sir, what should we exactly do now?" Sean asked, in English. "If we command the operation ourselves, everything we planned until' now will fail."

"No," Son Hyok said, in the same language. "if I do it myself, I can make sure things go as planned. Just make sure we get the team together."

"Yes, sir."

~*~*~*~*~

-Vicenza, Itlay-

As the doors opened, to let the DIS team in, the NTS agents started to wonder why they were here.

"The command room will be set in that room." Son Hyok instructed. "Check the equipment."

"Yes, sir."

'The man looks so familiar.' Kyuhyun thought. 'Where have I seen him before? Maybe on a mission?'

"In order to prevent them from escaping aboard," The secretary said. "DGES (France Intelligence Agency), BND (Germany Intelligence), SND (Switzerland Intelligence Agency), and other neighboring countries' intelligence agencies, requested assistance."

"Also apply for support from RCSS (Long distance monitering system). Obtain approval from our European satellite." Son Hyok added.

"Who are you?" Kyuhyun asked.

Son Hyok turned around. "I'm the DIS East-Asia Bureau Director, Son Hyok."

"I'm sorry, but," Siwon got up from his seat. "we were never informed of an American agency helping with this case."

"Well, that's too bad for you." Son Hyok told him. "From now on, all authority on this operation is passed over to us. The invesigation's information and progress until' now, please transfer to us."

"Also, unless invited, any indivisual activity by any Korean members, is prohibited."

...

"And...I would like to have an expresso....."

~*~*~*~

The door opened and Director Kwon walked into the NTS command room.

The NTS members stood up and bowed in respect.

"Director," Han Jae said. "What is the meaning of this?"

"Starting from now," Director Kwon said. "this operation will accept DIS' command. Everyone, please be sure to help."

The demand left all of the NTS agents speechless.

Director Kwon and Son Hyok shared some glares, remembering the battle three years ago.

~*~*~*~

"The group besides the Director..." Son Hyok asked his assistant. "K-Pop group, Super Junior and Han Jae Hee?"

"Yes, that's right." Sean confirmed.

"At first, a thin needle will hurt more." he said. "Be attentive, don't be too obvious." Basically telling him to watch out for them.

"Yes, sir."

~*~*~*~

"We can't accept this." Donghae told their director.

"Act according to the commands," the director of NTS told them.

"We can solve this problem ourselves." Han Jae said.

"We think there's absolutely no reason for the US to take part in this." Sungmin advised him.

"It's not our problem anymore." Director Kwon said. "There's no other choice now."

"The reason for not telling us the purpose for this kidnapping," Leeteuk said. "is it for that reason as well?"

Director Kwon seemed to be ignoring him with his own thoughts.

"Director!"

"Just help them with their requests." he advised them. "our purpose is for the safety of the VIP (refering to the First Daughter: Soo Young). Do you understand now?"

-Blue House-

"The DIS is now invloved in the Italy operation." Choi Secretary informed President Jo.

President Jo immediently looked up to his secretary as in 'What?'

"About all the blame as a result," she started. "I''l take full responsibilty for it. First, please consider the problem of Miss Soo Young's safety."

The President sighed. Life as it is, is very difficult. More difficult if your the President of your country.

Having to make right decisions and take the right risks, all very hard-just like a normal persons' life.

-NTS-or should I say DIS Command Center-

"The transfer has been complete." Sean informed his leader.

"Then let's officially begin." Son Hyok said.

"Now, will all NTS members leave this area please. Right now, we're entering the preparation stage of rescue operation. Starting from now, only DIS members will be responsible for this operation. Also...Who's previously in charge of communications here?"

Juliette turned around.

"Have a talk with me." Juliette followed Son Hyok out of the command room.

"What's with this atmosphere?" Heechul asked. "So quiet..."

~*~*~*~

"Where were you?" Son Hyok asked Juliette.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Where were you for the last 2 years?" Son Hyok shouted and slammed his fist onto the desk.

Juliette didn't even flinch a bit, but smiled. "I was doing some of my own buisness. Why do you need to know?"

"Do you know how much I have missed you?" Son Hyok immediently put his around her. Juliette was shocked at his sudden outburst and slowly put his arms around her father-like best friend.

"We thought you were dead." Son Hyok said. He finally pulled away.

"Why are you working for DIS now?" Juliette asked him.

"Undercover work."

"What's going to happen now?"

"You," Son Hyok pointed to her. "are going to continue your black agent works and find information about NTS' plans about the new nuclear reactor development in Korea. As well as try to find Dr. Kim Myung Guk's current stauts and location."

"What exactly is going on?" Juliette asked putting up her pokerface again.

"The new nuclear reactor development development facilities in Korea, and about the conditions of Dr. KIm Myung Guk's information, they've directly requested support from Washingtion." Son Hyok told her.

"Washington's condition to accept the proposal, was to put the DIS in charge of the rescue operations."

"Then won't all the plans go up in smoke?" She asked. "Do we really have to carry out the rescue operation?"

"I'm not interested in rescue type things." he said. "But no matter what, we just have to get Kim Myung Guk. Have you met Suh Min Hyuk?"

Juliette nodded. "Yes."

"Have you revealed your identity?"

"No. Because the situtaion would've gone rotten."

"Good."

.....

"Also, at the place where Suh Min Hyuk kidnapped the President's Daughter, I've gathered picture data." Juliette informed.

"Have you handed it over to NTS?" Son Hyok asked her.

"No."

"Give it to them. You need to regain the trust you had before. In order to pentrate NTS, compared to anyone, the director's trust is definately needed."

"Yes, sir."

~*~*~*~

"Here is a microchip of the location where the President's Daughter is held." Juliette put the chip onto the Director's desk.

"Imaging is not terrible with the mini camera I had."

"Make a copy and give it to DIS." Director Kwon told her.

"Yes, sir."

Juliette left his office. On the way to the DIS Command room, Super Junior stopped her.

"Why do they let you in on the operation?" Kangin asked her.

"Because I'm was in charge of communications." Juliette answered. "I was there and I saw Miss Soo Young and I know where it is."

"Then why didn't you tell us first?" Donghae asked, suspicious.

"Because I just found out." she said. "Now, please let me through. I have to report to DIS."

-DIS Command center: Vicenza, Italy-

"The opponents provided coordinates for Mr. Kim's new location." a DIS agent stated.

"China."

"Right now it's 10 hours left." Sean reminded everyone.

"Up until' now, how's the tracking?" Son Hyok asked.

"I think they still haven't passes the Italian borders." the secretary annouced.

"They still haven't moved." Juliette spoke out. "They're still at the same location where I met them."

"How do you know?"

"Because, I know where they are."

"Find out any other methods." Son Hyok demanded.

"There is one. A method where the range is low." Juliette told them. She stood up and handed Son Hyuk a chip of pictures.

~*~*~*~

"What is that?"

"They're pictures taken when we made the negotiations." Juliette informed them. "The exact time and date of when the picture was taken can be recorded."

"Using the shadow length and ratio, the longitude and and latitude of the picture can be figured out."

"Find out as possible. When the location is figured out, the operation will begin."

~*~*~*~

-Juliette-

I was making preparations when, the door suddennly opened.

"Ki Soo?"

"Come hug me, Princess." Ki Soo smiled and opened his arms, wide. I immediently ran into them.

"Why are you here? I thought you had a schedule as Kim Min Jong." I asked, when I pulled away.

"I've been called to report to NTS about China, Russia, Japan, and North Korea." Ki Soo said. "I've also....been skipping out on it."

"You don't have much difference as both people." I said. "How are you going to make it out of here?"

I heard steps outside, still about 1/4 of a mile away.

"You have to get out of here. Someone's coming." I told him and he just left.

~*~*~*~

"Are we just going to stand here?" Sungmin asked.

"What else can we do?" Eunhyuk said, "We've been told not to interfere with DIS."

"Rules are always meant to be broken." Ryeowook reminded them.

"Then...what else can we do?" Han Jae asked, "We can't even appoarch the command room."

"We can only wait for those DIS guys and what's-her-name Juliette to rescue our beautiful princess." Heechul said.

"Even though we don't know how the situation is going," Kyuhyun stated. "it's still our buisness. Shouldn't we take action too?"

"We'll be discovered easily by them though." Leeteuk denied.

...

The director suddenly came in.

"Right now, you guys want to participate in the VIP rescue operation?"

"That's right." Sungmin said.

"Please let us in the operation." Ryeowook added.

Director Kwon handed Siwon an address. "This is the location of the kidnappers. Half of you will be going."

~*~*~*~

Han Jae, Kyuhyun, Yesung, Leeteuk, Sungmin, and Donghae got out of the van.

"Half of you go that way," Kyuhyun instructed. "the other half, come with me."

-With DIS-

"Split into three groups." Son Hyok informed. "If the enemy see you, alert me.

"Move out!"

Team one: Sean.

Team two: Secretary

Team three: left over agents.

Indivisual: Son Hyok.

-With Han Jae-

The team quietly walked up the hill.

"What are you doing?" Leeteuk hissed at Donghae, who was playing with his gun.

"Nothing, Jung Su hyung."

*BANG*