chapter 1

Good Girl meets Bad Boy

YOUR POV

i woke up with my aching body, maybe i worked too much yesterday. i straighten up and did some stretching bear all the pains after that i did my daily routine, cleaning the house, washing our clothes, cooking for us. i left here alone at the house because my father was gone for a trip with his boss. i washed myself then ready to go to my school. i studied in a not popular school, all girls school and that's only my father can. we're not that rich and we're only live in a rooftop. we have no permanent house, we're always changing our house because we can't repay it. and i don't like a place near in trouble so we decided to live here. my father is the only thing left in me, my mother left us when i was a kid she died in cancer and unfortunately she not making it. i have many dreams and the first is to have our own house that's why i'm studying hard. the others said i can only do that if i will marry a rich man which i didn't believe it. i know i can make it through with my own. so i decided to help my father by working in a coffee shop to earn money.

i'm in the stairs to go down and suddenly i heard my friend calling me..

"eunhye-ah!!" waving his hand

"yukwon oppa" i waved back. his my friend since childhood and they are the owner of this apartment, that's the reason too why we lived here. i made my way to him wearing his uniform also..

"kaja.."

"nae.." like we always did, he always sending me to my school before he will go to his school

"so how are you..? you look exhausted.." he cupped my face

"i'm okay oppa,, i worked too much yesterday.."

"aigoo you're so stubborn i told you to stop work there"

"you know i can't oppa" i sighed

"nae.." 

we are walking in a shortcut way. we saw some group of guys at the corner maybe they are a gang busy with on what they are doing. we're just passing them..

"ukwon?" we heard a guy said.. 

yukwon oppa looked at me then hold my hand

"let's run.." like what he said we run and run and we heard them calling oppa nonstop. then we stop

"they know you?"

"ani.. maybe they saw a wrong person.."

"why did we run?"

"ahhmm you will be late?"

"aish arasso,," i smiled

we stopped exact at my school.. i bid goodbye to him and i started to enter my school. another glare again i received from the others. honestly i have no friends in here and i don'tnowhy,only yukwon oppa is my friend. i went straight to my room and received a flying notebook in my face. i didn't mind it instead i went to my chair but someone pulled my chair so i fell to the floor. i always exprienced this everyday and i'm used of it.

class ended so it means my next way is to the shop where i'm working. they welcome we with their warm smile actually this is the place i feel i'm a human. they treated me not different from them not in school.

i started my duty to serve customers order.i saw some group of boys entering the shop.then my coworkers went on me

"nae?"

"your loyal customer want you to send this to her"

"arra,,," i reached the table of an ahjumma she was the loyal customer here. she always want me to serve her order. like she always do she tells me a story,if she was here our manager let me talk to her.and now new story again and it's all about her grandson. she said she was so sick about him she dont know what to do,her grandson is a type of boy who is not listening to his elders. this ahjumma is a rich one they owned a company she always giving me a present she felt soft to me and me also to her. while we are talking we heard some yelling and it comes from the group of boys. they yelling our manager and it makes me piss. i excused myself from ahjumma.

"excuse me that's not a proper way to talk our manager like that,," i said calmly

"eunhye" manager kim hold my hand

"are you an educated people? you should know how to respect others..."

"ooohhh guys a pretty girl scolding us" the blond boy mumbled.. then he hold my hand and kiss it..

"yah guards,," manager kim yelled

"lucky you stupid manager and the pretty girl saved you..c'mon guys" he said "i'll see you soon lady" he winked at me.. 

i froze on what happened i went straight to the bathroom and washed my hand. i'm fine but it's my first to experience this at the shop. i really hate violence..