chapter 2

Good Girl meets Bad Boy

YOUR POV

i reached the rooftop, i looked at yukwon oppa's house but it seems they are already asleep. i took a overtime so again i experiencing my body ache all over again.honestly i didnt get it from my job but in the school they are so harmful to me. i cant fight back because i'm only one, how i wish there's someone come to save me on this. even it's already late i'm still not sleepy so i went outside enjoying the view of the stars and the gloomy light in the city. i saw some figure walking at the stairs and it's yukwon oppa but it's already late..

"oppa!!" i yelled

"oh...eunhye-ah why you're still awake?"

"i can't sleep.." i replied "why did you get home late?"

"i went with my friends.." he said but i saw scar on his lips

"yah oppa what happened to your lips?" i asked worry

"nothing ..i just accidentaly bitten it.."

"ooohh..okay..goodnight.." 

"nae.." then we enter to our room seperately

but still i'm not satisfied on it..why it bleeding too much? 

while lying on the couch i heard my phone ringing..

"yeoboseyo?"

"eunhye-ah?"

"appa!!"

"hi dear,,how's my pretty daughter?" appa asked, tears started to flow in my face

"i missed you appa"

"me too eunhye-ah don't worry mr.ahn said we will be going home nearly."

"jinja? i can't wait that appa..."

"you know it's part of my job to follow and guide him.."

"nae.. i know.." i whined

"so goodnight eunhye-ah,,see you soon..

"nae appa..take care"

"i will..love you"

"i love you too appa" 

we hung up the phone. i wiped my tears all over my face. my appa is a bodyguard of the president of Ahn Group of Company. mr.ahn is on a business trip so my appa needs to be with him also.

morning came and it's weekend so i have no classes but i have work in whole day. after washing myself and have small clean in the room. i walked out the room to go. 

"goodmorning eunhye-ah"

"ahjumma?"

"she's mrs.ahn young lady" the woman said

"let her.. ms.han"

"what's all of this ahjumma? i mean mrs.ahn?how did you know i'm living here? and what are you doing here? and wait,,mrs.ahn what are your related to..~~~" she covered my mouth

"too much question eunhye.. i will answer that later but please come with me first.."

"but i have work now"

"i already excused you to your manager so there's no way to be worry about and i will pay your day today.."

"b-but?"

"no buts.."

we went in a park she said she needs to tell me something, maybe another story aagain. her assistant left us to buy some food.

"so mrs.ahn what do you need to tell me?"

"don't worry this is not a story.."

"oh..and what is it..?

"i want you to offer a job..a job that you don't need to wear a uniform. and i will pay you triple as your salaries at that shop."

"mwoh...what kind of job is that?"

"i just want you to turn my naughty grandson to a responsible person.."

"mwoh.." i became puzzle "wae?"

"he will be the next person to handle our company next to his father. but he might cant do it because of his situation. always in a war, coldhearted and so really stubborn"

"wait are your son is mr. ahn jungchan?"

"nae.."

"my father is his bodyguard"

"jinja,,your mr.choi daughter?" she asked disbelief then i nod "aigoo after all this time mr.choi daughter was i knew for a long time" she said laughing

"it's okay mrs.ahn"

"why i din't ask your surname from the first place young lady,,,anyway are you accepting my offer?"

"mollayo.. i need to think about it first.. but can i ask you why me?"

"because your the first girl i ever met who is very simple girl you're also kind towards the others..." 

"excuse me but this is your food.." her assistant said

"go eat first.." mrs.ahn said.  i started to unwrap the food but i saw a youngboy lookng at us especially in our food. maybe he was starving. i straighten up and went to him. i gave him my food and he accepted it.

"why did you gave it.. how about you?"

"i'm okay mrs.ahn i already ate some awhile ago,,and that's boy looked really hungry.." i said smiling

"you know what? i'm not mistaken to asked a girl like you.. your the only girl can modify my grandson,, so are you going to accept it?"

"there's nothing i can so yes i will accept it mrs.ahn..."

"jinja..thanks eunhye-ah" she hug me

how i wish it will work well. it's for our sake not only to his grandson.