But Bummie

But Your My Only One
 
 
"Hi daddy, how's the fashion project going" Soojin said to Key as she walked in, a smile on her lips as she looked at my husband working on his next fashion project for work.
 
"It's going alright baby, how was school today" Key replied to her. She was year 9 at school, nearly in year 10 and she was beginning to settle down to do her exams.
 
"It was ok, oh were is dad I need to ask him something" Soojin asked Key, I was in the kitchen preparing what we was having for dinner.
 
Soojin was now 16 and she had grown into the most beautiful women I had ever seen, she truly made me so proud. I had Key by my side still after all these years and even asked him to marry me a year into our relationship, He was the one for me and it felt so right. We had survived some bumpy ride's during our time together but it only made us stronger. Taemin and Minho had got married.
 
They had a really beautiful stylish wedding, with us and a few family members invited Key cried at how beautiful Taemin looked and Soojin had demanded baby brothers still though she soon learned about that and after a year in to the marriage they had adopted two beautiful twin girls and Onew and Joon married a year later, the wedding was simple and thank god it wasn't chicken or turkey themed though that was all that was on the menu to eat.After a while they adopted a cute little boy. We teased Onew about being scared of him to begin with but he got so much better over time, feeling more confident round children.
 
Key had gotten a job at a small fashion company in town a few years ago, he left the toy shop after the manager had been arrested of fraud and stealing stuff from the shop for his children with out paying for it though I don't think either of us was really surprised at that. He seemed like some complete freaky idiot. I had gotten a job as a delivery driver, posting and delivering parcel's to peoples homes.
 
It was a much better paid job then the music store and made me able to do so much for for my husband and daughter. I was still madly in love with Key and still couldn't believe he said yes to marrying me. My life had been nothing short of perfect. I never did see Jessica after that restaurant encounter when it was out first month anniversary and I was glad and never again tried to contact Soojin. I had told her everything as she got older and it was her choice weather she wanted to find her mother yet she wanted nothing to do with her saying that Key was the person to help raise her up so he was her mother figure and he was more then perfect.
 
"He is in the kitchen darling, is there a problem" Key asked and she fiddled with her school skirt shly, It was a sign she wanted to ask us something. I walked through to see her standing
by the door.
 
"Hey princess, how was school" I asked and she smiled and me and rushed to give me a hug.
 
"It was ok dad, I..I wanted to ask you and daddy something so can you sit down for a minute" I was feeling a little worried now, Soojin never acted this shy before.
 
"Go on what is it pumpkin, new clothes or new mobile phone" I joked and she nodded her head, this was strange.
 
"C..can I..I, I..I.....I mean is it ok to go out tonight" Soojin stuttered out and well she was causing a fuss over this.
 
"Of course you can, what is it dinner with your girls" I joked and her face paled a little. Key seemed to remain calm and relaxed while I was beginning to feel scared.
 
Oh my god she wasn't going to say what I think she is. no no no no no no no no no no this not happening right now this was going to be some joke right. I waited for her to continue but I had already guessed it alright judging by her actions.
 
"No dad, I...I been asked out on a date tonight for dinner and a film with a guy I really like" She blushed and no this can not be happening right now.
 
"No Soojin you are not going on that date" I half shouted in fear and the nerves bubbled away in my stomach.
 
"But dad please" She tried to use her puppy eyes on me.
 
"No Soojin" I replied and well she was going to hate me now.
 
"Jonghyun stop it, of course you can go sweetie" Key said and my jaw dropped. Did Key say yes to her going out.
 
"Kibummie what are you doing, she can't go" I said and he rolled his eye's at me.
 
"And why not mister, she is old enough now" He replied calmly like this was not happening right now.
 
"Because......because she is my only princess, I don't want no one touching her" I whined and Key laughed at me the little brat he secretly was.
 
"Oh Jonghyun stop whining, she is old enough and wants to go so let her,she be fine and always will come home to you" Key said and well it sort of helped me calm down but I wasn't happy about this.
 
"Ok Soojin you can go but we have some rules ok. Home by 11 pm at the latest, no kissing, touching, holding hands or even flirting" I said and Key kicked me in the . I pouted as I rubbed the sore spot on my .
 
"JONGHYUN, Soojin the only rule is be home by 11 ok, now go get ready you haven't got long" Key said and she cheered happily.
 
"Oh my god really thank you dad, thank you daddy" She kissed us both on the cheek then grabbed her school bag and rushed to her bed room to get ready.
 
I walked back into the the kitchen to finish mine and Key's dinner now, hoping it will take my mind of her going on this stupid date. Hundred's of thought's going through my mind, what if he was some kind of thug or bully. What if he was a druggie and just wanted Soojin to bed her. I was turning my self in to a nervous wreak.
 
"Jonghyun stop stressing out, Soojin knows what she is doing ok, you trust her right" Key asked as he back hugged me tightly.
 
"Of course I do Key but it's this guy I don't like. She is my one and only daughter Bummie" I whined out and pouted.
 
"Of course she is and it's natural for you to act protective over her but you have to trust her and let her live her life ok now stop pouting you look like a spoilt kid" Key said and pecked my lips before walking back into the front room.
 
30 minutes later Soojin came out and walked into the front room where we were both sat.
 
"Soojin baby, you look absolutely beautiful darling" Key said and stood up to look at her outfit better.
 
She had a blue strapless dress on that came down to her knees, little gold stud's outlining the shape around the area and some matching shoes to go with it. Her newly dyed light chocolate brown hair had been brushed to one side and it had a wavy effect. She had some light make up on and a thin line of eye liner. My little girl looked breath taking and so out of this world.
 
"W..what do you think dad" Soojin asked and I was just speechless, she looked like some high fashion model pulled from the magazine.
 
"Yeah Jjong don't she look amazing" Key added, fixing her dress a bit more tightly for her.
 
"Soojin baby you look beautiful hunny" I said and she smiled widely those pearl white teeth dazzling in the bright room.
 
"Thank you dad, I best be off now I be meeting him down the road in 5 minutes" Soojin said and grabbed her leather jacket before giving  us a kiss.
 
"Soojin remember any problems you call us ok now go have fun baby" Key said and kissed her back.
 
"I will bye dad, bye daddy see you later" Soojin said and the door opened and closed.
 
I got up and walked to our bed room grabbing a jacket and my shoes quietly hoping Key won't see me.
 
"Where are you going Jjong" Key asked while flicking through a magazine. How did he know what I was up too.
 
"I er..I was going to the shop  to..to buy some cookies. Yeah buy some cookies" I said yet I sounded so dumb right now.
 
"But we have 4 packs of cookies in the cupboard already" Key said as he turned around on the sofa to look at me, one eyebrow raised.
 
"Yeah but I want... want white chocolate ones though Kibummie" I whined out.
 
"But two packs are white chocolate" Key asked confused at my behaviour. He slowly began to click on to what I was doing.
 
"Kim Jonghyun you are going to spy and stalk on Soojin and her date aren't you" Key asked and well I can't lie to him no more.
 
I quickly ran to the door and before I could open it Key shouted at me.
 
"If you open that door and leave no for two months Jonghyun" Key said calmly. That was the worst thing he could do. He can't do this to me.
 
"But Bummie" I whined and peaked my head round the door using my puppy eye's on him.
 
"Jjong just stop it, your acting like a kid who had his lollipop pinched. Soojin will be fine plus I seen the guy she is going on a date with and he is a very polite young man so there is nothing to worry about. I wouldn't of let her go if there was going to be problems" Key said and I swear my husband knows how to make things better though I hated my little girl being out with some strange geeky idiot.
 
I removed my jacket and shoes again and went back to the kitchen to dish our dinner of chicken and leek pasta up. It was only us two so it was something quick and simple to do. I plopped down on the sofa next to Key and and poked at my food, my thought's completely trained on Soojin, wondering if she was having a nice time or not. I hated this part of parent hood.
 
She was no longer my little girl who cried in my arms at night when it was thundering and sometimes  just wanted cuddles. She was a fully grown teenage girl and I never thought this day would come. It felt like just yesterday she was dragging through the toy shop and I bumped into Key for the first time. She was still our number one supporter and if anyone was to insult her about having two dads well she just gave them a mouth full of abuse back. She had become a complete diva and she got that through Key.
 
Once we had finished eating I went and washed the bowls up and grabbed a large tub of cookie dough ice cream and a spoon. Walking back in I plopped down and began to eat the tub to my self, I don't care if I look stupid or not right now it's an 
emotional moment for me as a dad.
 
"Jjong what the hell. Are you on your period or something. Stop acting like some heart broken teenage girl" Key pinched the ice cream tub and spoon eating some him self.
 
"Yes I am very fragile right now so gimme" I held my hands out but he refused to give me it back.
 
"Oh stop it Jjong, I give you something to be fragile over in a minute if you don't behaive your self.
 
Key stood up and walked back to the kitchen and put the ice cream away before coming back in. He opened his arms for me to cuddle into which I accepted and we remained like that for a while as we watched some cheesy romantic film on tv which wasn't the best idea right now. Key's phone vibrated signalling he had a text message which made me shoot up quickly in case it was Soojin and she needed me.
 
"It's Soojin, she said she is ok and having a lovely time and to now worry and she be home an hour or so" Key said and smiled at me. 
 
"I'm glad she is ok" I mumbled more to my self then any thing. I was happy she was fine, I swear if he laid one finger I make him regret the day he was made.
 
"See I told you Jjong now come on relax she be home soon" Key said and I melted back into his embrace. He was always right and made me feel better.
 
Key brushed his finger's through my hair which helped me relax and forget my troubles for a while. I may have over reacted but I can't help it. Soojin meant so much to me, she was my daughter and I only wanted the finest and best for her in life, her happiness was my happiness. I never stop worrying about her though, I be a useless dad if that was the case.
 
I came over rather tired so I ended up napping on Key's lap. I wasn't sure how long I was out of it for as when I slowly woke up I could hear Key's voice and Soojin's voice talking in the hall way. I pretended I was still alseep so I could ear wig their conversation.
 
"It was amazing daddy, I had such a good time, he was really nice" Soojin said and I smiled she sounded so happy and bubbly.
 
"I'm so happy for you hunny, was the movie any good" Key asked her as they walked into the kitchen.
 
"It wasn't bad but seen better. What was dad like while I was gone" Soojin asked worriedly.
 
"A nightmare to begin with, He acted like a heart broken school girl on her period" Key said bluntly. I gasped a little, how rude Bummie just you wait till bed time then we will see who is stroppy.
 
"Oh I didn't want to upset dad, I did miss you both when I was gone" Soojin said and my little girl never changes.
 
"He be fine sweetie, just leave him to me ok, he had calmed down before snoring his head off" Key said and he was asking for a smacked they way he spoke.
 
"I best be going to bed, Night daddy I love you, thank you for letting me go" She kissed his cheek and came in to the front room, I closed my eyes and acted like I was sleeping still.
 
"Night dad I love you, Your always be my number 1" She whispered and kissed my cheek. I could hear her walk off and I shoot up off the sofa and into the kitchen to see Key making some yummy hot chocolate.
 
"Oh you woke up then puppy" Key said as I back hugged him, I nuzzled my face in his neck, inhaling his sweet scent.
 
I mumbled something and refused to let go for a while just enjoying his warmth and smell around me. I always wondered how Key put up with me after all these years, I have had my moments of being a complete pain in the but he really must love me a lot to put up with my strops and tantrums half the time and they are always over something stupid.
 
"Sorry Bum Bum for being such a hand full sometimes, I love you baby" I mumbled and he chuckled loudly.
 
"It's ok Jjong, I deal with it because I love you too, you silly dorky puppysaurous" Key rubbed my back and kissed my lips. I melted into it quickly and enjoyed how our lips moulded together so well. I could hear foot steps coming along so me and Key broke apart as Soojin entered the kitchen in her over large t shirt and blue pyjama bottoms.
 
"Hey dad your awake, Is the hot chocolate done yet" She asked and walked over to me, hugging me tightly.
 
"Nearly darling" Key said and got some cups out to pour us all a cup of his special hot chocolate.
 
"I'm sorry for earlier darling, I over reacted a bit" I said and both Key and Soojin laughed at me. 
 
"Jjong you acted like she was living the country" Key laughed out and I pouted, see both still teased me to death.
 
"It's ok dad, I understand" She kissed my cheek before taking the cup Key handed her and she sat down at the table with us.
 
"So when is the next date Soojin" Key asked innocently, My eye's widened dangerously. Before she had time to reply I did it for her.
 
"Never" I shouted out and both of them just rolled my eye's at me and slapped my arm's playfully.
 
I can't help being so over protective of Soojin. It's the father's job to look out for her and steer her away from danger and it's every dad's worst nightmare when they want to start dating. It's the worst feeling in the world and well I can't help but want to keep her here to my self with Key, wrap her up in cotton wool and well never let her leave my sight.
 
"Why are you so against me dating dad" Soojin asked me.
 
"Because your my only one darling. My only daughter" I said and she rolled her eye's yet smiled at me.
 
"Oh dad you know no matter what your be my number one ok" She said and well now I smiled like some cheesy idiot.
 
They both stood up and said goodnight before going to there bedrooms, I quickly finished up my hot drink and put my cup in the sink before switching off the tv and rushing to my shared bedroom with Key.
 
"Wait up Bummie we have so unfinished business to attend too" I shouted and I could hear Key groaning already.
 
Tonight was going to be on hell of a long night for me and Kibummie. He isn't getting away with insulting and teasing me earlier. It's time for his punishment, I knew deep down he will love it  dispite his refusal at first,the teasing y, sly feline  fox he was.
 

A/N Here is the final part and I really hope this was and not a complete disaster >< sorry for the failed humor XD

Comment And Subscribe Lovelies :D <3

See you all soon <3 enjoy my Jongkey/SHINee spam ^.^