You Confess over the Phone?

Text Message Confession

Ryeowooks POV

BAZING!

Who the heck is texting me at...I glanced over at the clock and saw the glowing red lights read 2:25 AM. Ugh. I grabbed my phone and read who it was. My bad mood immediately went away when i read who it was from. I felt my heartbeat increase and a huge smile swept across my face. 

From: My Evil Prince Kyu ^^

Hello Wookie-ah, did I wake you?^^ 

I immediately began typing back...

Kyuhyuns POV

I hope I didn't wake him. I thought while I placed my phone back on the desk. I then mentally slapped myself. Of course I woke him up, Its freakin' 2:00 in the morning...Pabo..

BAZING!

I heard my phone go off and I quickly read the message.

From: My Wookie <3

Of course you woke me^^ Kyu, Its 2:00 in the morning -_- hehe so how did your recording session go today? ^.^

To: My Wookie <3

It went well, I missed you alot though, I kept thinking about you the whole time...

Before I sent that, I thought was that a little too sweet to send to my bestfriend? Will he think its weird? Yes of course I admit, I think of him more than just a best friend. I always really have. I'm in love with him but of course he dosen't know that... he would probably never talk to me ever again If I confessed to him. That would be something I wouldn't be able to handle, so I guess I'm fine with only being his bestfriend for now...if thats what it takes to be near him. I decided to quit over thinking and sent it.

Ryeowooks POV

BAZING!

I quickly grabbed my phone and read the message. I felt my cheeks warm up and my heartbeat increase once again.

From: My Evil Prince Kyu ^^

It went well, I missed you alot though, I kept thinking about you the whole time...

OMG! When he sends things like that, I always think 'OMGZZ he likes me' But then I remember he is just my bestfriend and of course he would never think of me anymore than that...sadly. I admit I'm in love with him but, I can't tell him. I'm not taking any risks on our friendship.

To: My Evil Prince Kyu ^^

Aw, why you being so sweet? I missed my bestie a lot too, how about I come over tomorrow so you don't have to miss me anymore? ^.^

BAZING!

From: My Evil Prince Kyu ^^

Of course! I would love for you to come over, how about at 8:00 tomorrow night at my place wookie~~ I wll be waiting for you then Wookie-ah!

To: My Evil Prince Kyu ^^

I will see you then Kyu-ah, sweet dreams~~~

I shut off my phone and went to sleep and wishing it was already tomorrow night.

Kyuhyuns POV

I sent Wookie a goodnight message and laid my phone back down. I have to admit when he sent the word bestie in those text messages, I felt a sharp pang in my heart. I have a strange feeling though things might change tomorrow night though. I smirked and went off to sleep.

*************

Ryeowooks POV

I was on my way to Kyuhyun's and I decided to text him on the way there. 

To: My Evil Prince Kyu ^^

I'm on my way Kyu ^^ Can't wait to see you!

BAZING!

From: My Evil Prince Kyu ^^

Me too! I missed you alot! ALOT! ^^

I blushed at that and quickly texted back.

To: My Evil Prince Kyu ^^

How could you miss me so much? You saw me a few days ago. 'keke' ^^

I looked up and realized I was at his building. I walked up to his door and realized it was unlocked. I decided to go in and text him till he realizes i'm here. Haha! 

BAZING!

From: My Evil Prince Kyu ^^

How can I not? I love you too much to not miss you!

I felt my breath hitch and my eyes widened. What did he just send me? My face completely flushed. Maybe he accidentaly sent that to me? I surely hope not. UGH! What am I thinking?

Kyuhyuns POV

I was hurriedly cleaning my room for Wookie. What? I don't want him to think i'm dirty! I heard my phone go off and i quickly sent him a message. I'm a fast texter so I wasn't really paying attention to what I was typing. I got a curious little when minutes passed and he still didn't text me back. I picked up my phone and read what I sent him. My eyes widened in shock.  DID I REALLY JUST CONFESS TO HIM OVER THE FREAKIN' PHONE??? OMG!!! I probably freaked him out. UGH! Pabo, look what you did now! I slapped myself and ran out of my room. I have to tell Wookie what I feel now..... I froze when I realized he was already here. He was staring at his phone intensely, looking a bit dazed. He looked up and finally noticed me.

I decided to go for it. "Wookie-MMMHH!" I was cut off when he leaped from the couch and pressed his lips against mine. I was shocked at first but i soon kissed him back. Heck, I have been waiting for this too long. When we pulled away and finally stopped panting he spoke, "Pabo, don't confess to people over the phone." He pecked my cheek and laced his arms around my neck. I was nearly lost for words. Am I dreaming? " You love me Wookie-ah?" I courageously asked. He chuckled. "Of course, that's why I kissed you." I smiled and felt my heart doing cartwheels. "But I was hoping to be confessed to face to face." He pouted. "I'm sorry I was cleaning my room and I wasn't really looking, I text pretty quickly actually and-" He cut me off again with his lips. He pulled back and spoke, "You talk too much." He smiled adoringly at me.

"I love you Wookie-ah." I said and pulled him closer. "I love you too Kyu." I know for a fact that neither of us will probably never delete those text messages now. ^,^

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Omg i'm sorry just so many ideas popping in my head! Thanks for reading lovelies! ^^^