Never Letting Go

Never Letting Go
"And what the hell is that supposed to mean Seunghyun?!" you asked him outraged. The two of you were having an argument and though you had fought before this one felt a lot more serious. You had a bad feeling about this and were about to apologise - though you were at no fault - when he said something you just couldn't let go. 
 
"I mean exactly what I said! I just knew you had a thing for him, I saw the way you were looking at him today. Did you only get with me to get closer to him? Was any of it even real?" he asked you nastily. He was throwing you the darkest look and you could tell he really believed what he was saying. You gave him a pleading look, trying to convey him that he was seeing things that simply didn't exist. 
 
"Seunghyun calm down please. You're not making sense anymore!" you told him but he was completely enraged. Seunghyun was rarely taken over by emotion, always keeping his cool but right now he had lost it. He was pacing in front of you, running his hands through his hair.
 
"I can't believe you - you're just like the rest of them. This is why I never wanted to date a fan..." he murmured to himself but still you had heard it. Your breath stopped short and you could literally feel your heart being ripped out of you. How could he say something so hurtful? How could he doubt your whole relationship? Didn't he trust you? Didn't he love you? You couldn't take it anymore, you had finally reached your breaking point. 
 
"And this is why I never wanted to date a celebrity. you TOP." you spat at him as you grabbed your purse and walked out his dorm, slamming the door behind you.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
2 months later... 
 
You were sat at the furthest table back at the Twosome cafe in the centre of Seoul, late at night. You loved going out at times like this because the landscape looked so beautiful. The way the street lights twinkled and the sky scrapers towered loftily over the rest of the buildings just enchanted. On nights that you couldn't sleep you would come here to just sit and people watch. It was nice, for a few hours, to forget about your life and emerge yourself in other people's.
 
You were sat at your usual table at the back of the coffee house, sipping on a quickly cooling cup of hot chocolate when somebody took the seat opposite you. Normally that wouldn't have bothered you but it was strange considering the fact you were the only person there tonight, meaning every other table was free.  
 
You turned around to get a better look at the person (and maybe call for help from the barrista if it turned out to be a total creep) when you came face to face with Seunghyun. 
 
You hadn't seen each other for a long time. 
 
You had honestly tried to forget about him but seeing him again had brought back a flash of emotions. The first, of course, was an almost overwhelming rush of love but soon after you were taken over by pain. In the months that had passed since your split you had drowned yourself in work so your mind could be focused on other things. It had worked since you rarely found yourself thinking of him but now that he was there it felt like the pain you had blocked out was hitting you all at once. 
 
He gave you a small smile and you noticed how good he still looked though he appeared to have lost weight and had developed dark circles under his eyes. His cheekbones looked sharper and he'd cut his hair, making his face look even more elegant and beautiful if that was possible. Instantly you found yourself worrying if he was eating and sleeping right but then you remembered that wasn't your place anymore. You momentarily turned to the window to compose yourself. When you had finally gotten a grip on your emotions you turned back to him. 
 
"Seunghyun." was all you could manage. He nodded silently as if he understood your struggle with your emotions. A few more minutes passed before he finally reached across the table for your hands. He enveloped them firmly in much his much larger and warmer hands as he looked earnestly into your eyes. 
 
"___ I'm so sorry for that night. I shouldn't have said the things that I did but you have to understand how hurt I was - though I know that's not an excuse. It's just that I love you so much and I know you're worth ten of me but somehow you've settled for just me. I'm scared to lose you and I know how much better the guys ar-" he rambled on, growing increasingly upset. You cut him off by kissing his hands tenderly and throwing him an understanding look. The chubby teenager that had been told to lose weight to fulfil his dream still lived inside Seunghyun. You knew he had quite low self esteem though he came off as charismatic to his fans. He found it hard to grasp the fact that people loved him cared for him so you understood how hurt and scared he must have felt that night. Besides, had the roles been reversed you daresay you would have reacted even worse than he did. You tugged on his hands and quickly grabbed your purse as you stood up.
 
"It's okay Seunghyunnie, just promise next time you feel like that we'll talk things through. Arasso?" you simply told him as you walked out of the cafe and into the night, never letting go.