Final~!

Unknown.
Please log in to read the full chapter

2 Years Ago~~

      

 

"Aish .. I'll never be sick again" I grumbled as I walked in the hallway.

      

 

Books were stacked up in my arms, I had a grand total of ... 5 thick books and notebooks.

      

 

I groaned as my arms were getting weaker under the heavy weight. 

      

 

"HEADS UP GIKWANG!!" I heard someone shout, I rolled my eyes "stupid soccer players" I muttered.

      

 

I don't know what happened.

 

 

One moment I was just holding my books making my way to the library, then suddenly I was on the ground.

      

 

"Owwwwieee" I moaned, my books were sprawled all around me, opened on random pages along with my notebooks.

      

 

'There's something really heavy on my tummy' I thought. I tried to think of which one of my books were really heavy, but my mind went blank.

      

 

I heard a groan and my eyes went wide.

      

 

I lifted my head to see a body on top of mine. "Ughhh.." the person groaned again.

      

 

I blinked "umm .. c-could you g-get off o-of me? c-can't br-breathe" I informed the unknown student.

      

 

The person got off of me hastily and helped me up "thanks" I said as I collected my books and notebooks off of the floor.

      

 

"No problem, it was my fault" a guys voice replied. I looked up and the person who stood before me was GiKwang;

 

  A soccer player.

      

 

He smiled and I was stuck in a trance "yah GiKwang! we'll be late for practice!" DooJoon, the team leader called.

      

 

The latter nodded as he turned to stare at the older one "be right there Hyung!", he looked back at me "be careful alright" he said as he patted my head with a wink along with his bright smile.

      

 

I dumbly nodded as I watched him walk away into the distance to the rest of his team mates.

      

 

That was where it all began, since then I've been attending the soccer matches and stealing glance at him from afar. 

      

 

I'm no creep, I swear!!

 

But he's just so perfect, well that's what I and about a billion other girls think.

      

 

Present Day~~

      

 

I doodled in my notebook as the teacher yapped on about something I already understand.

      

 

I sighed uncomfortably because I could feel someone stare at me.

      

 

"GiKwang since you don't seem to be paying attention, please answer this question" the teacher ordered.

      

 

"Uhh.." I leaned to my right side a bit "the answer is a equals three" I whispered. 

      

 

"A equals three" he repeated to the teacher who in return cleared his throat "th-that's correct", but he still gave GiKwang the I'm-watching-you eyes.

      

 

The bell rang causing everyone to jump out of their seats and run to the door, while I packed my books and notebooks away neatly in my bag.

      

 

Someone purposely coughed from behind me, so I turned around.

      

 

"Oh ... GiKwang-ssi, what are you still doing here? ... I thought you had practice". He smiled - unff stop it boy! - "I just wanted to thank you about earlier", I waved it off "no bother".

      

 

He chuckled "you going to the match tomorrow?" I my breath through my teeth, "can't ... my aunt's making me babysit her children". 

      

 

He looked slightly dejected for a moment but the emotion was gone as soon as it came. "Well I got to get to practice now.." I nodded "bye".

      

 

Time warp to the next day after school~~

      

 

I'm standing in front of my aunt's house, I already rang the doorbell.

      

 

I sighed, it was my first time missing a soccer match since I started attending them 2 years ago.

      

 

The door opened, revealing one of my sisters "omo! what are you doing here?" she said as she rolled her eyes with a smile "I know you can't miss going to one of his matches".

      

 

My eyes widened "bu- ho- what?" "just go" she said as she spun me around and pushed me away "if you go now, you can make it in time for the second half".

      

 

I turned back "thanks!" then I ran at my fastest speed towards the field of the school.

      

 

I breathlessly took my place on a bench "what's the score?" I inquired to the person beside me. "Not so good, we're losing by three" "mwoh?! but we always win!" the student sighed "I know".

      

 

I stood up and started shamelessly cheering for GiKwang amongst all of the pupils who were sitting down.

      

 

"WOOO YOU GO GIKWANG!!" I cheered loudly and a few minutes of me cheering alone, the other students decided to join in too.

      

 

We all cheered together throughout the second half, it was great fun. I'm not even sure if they - specifically GiKwang - knew that I started this whole cheering thing but whatever.

      

 

Funnily enough, when I started cheering they - especially GiKwang - played better than they did before. I think that they just needed some encouragement.

      

 

We're now tied and whoever gets this point will be the winner, but there's only 30 seconds left.

      

 

I bit my lip, I'm the only one left standing up and cheering but slowly came to a stop, so I'm basically just standing like an idiot.

      

 

GiKwang currently has the ball but was then suddenly harshly tackled by one of the people opposite team.

      

 

The referee blew the whistle and GiKwang got the chance to have a penalty, if he gets this, the match is over and we'll win.

      

 

I watched him intensely as he took a deep breath, slightly jogging on the spot. "YOU GOT THIS GIKWANG!!" I shouted, I saw him nodding with a smile.

      

 

He looked over towards the crowd, searching for someone.

 

Once he found the person he joined his index and middle together, pressed them on his lips then pointed them in a certain direction.

      

 

A couple of girls sqeualed and I rolled my eyes, it was just for one person not all of them! ... Even though I want that person to be me.

      

 

He then ran towards the ball and kicked it. Every pupil from our school held their breaths, then suddenly we all cheered.

      

 

GiKwang smiled brightly as he threw his arm up in the air "yes!" I could see him say, then he pointed at the certain direction again.

      

 

'Whoever he pointed at is lucky .. being able to get his attention' I thought as I moved to the right to leave the benche

Please log in to read the full chapter