Especially for You

Especially for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Date:  15th October 2013 Chapter:  1/1 Title:  Especially for You Notes:  This was loosely based on something that happened on thatXXrp and as a treat I'm writing this on Donghae's birthday. Credit:  < a tori creation >   No more dreaming about tomorrow forget all the loneliness and the sorrow...

She sat upon the staircase that lead up to the Super Junior dorms. Overall, she didn't know what she should even do for his birthday. A sigh escaped her lips as she looked at her guitar, Vitamin. She didn't fully know why she had brought her sweet Vitamin with her and she was getting rather annoyed that people were strangely linking her with other people just because of the name she's given her guitar. But she didn't let anyone know that. After all the reason she named her guitar "Vitamin" was actually because playing her guitar gave her happiness... there was no other meaning to it.

For the past few days, she's been sitting around and wondering what to do about a gift to give Donghae for his birthday. She wanted to do something for him that he would love but also remember for the rest of his life. As if it were instinct, she looked through her iPhone at the songs she had on it. In a way, it was her way of knowing what to do with the present. But then a certain song started playing which brought a smile to her face. "That's it!" she exclaimed.

Right when she was about to run out the door again, a familiar face came into sightand waved to her. "Ahh~ Sandara-ssi!!" he yelled to her. "Are you here to see Donghae? You know it's his birthday today..."

Dara looked at him and smiled. "Heechul-ssi... can you help me out?" she asked. The moment she started with the -ssi, Heechul frowned. 

"Yah... didn't I tell you to call me oppa the moment that it was revealed that you and Donghae were dating?" he snapped at her.

The fresh vocal blinked numerous times before nodding as she remembered that he had told her that.... three hundred and ninety-four times to be more exact. She pouted slightly as she looked at him and sighed. "But will you help me, Heechul oppa?" she asked. "There's something I need to do and I want it to be a surprise for his birthday.

A soft smile formed on Heechul's face as he looked at her and nodded. "Sure..."

Dara got up and pecked his cheek before leaving the dormitory to get the birthday surprise ready.

Heechul blushed slightly and touched his cheek. Sure, in the past, he actually did have some sort of thing for Dara, mostly because she was as beautiful as they can come. But the moment that he told Donghae that he liked Dara, Donghae had reacted in a way that was similar to a child not wanting to share his new toy with their new sibling. Thinking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter