02. Mr.Perfect

Behind His Smile

"I think he will love this," Hana said while handing me a wristband. "That's really cute," I chuckled slightly. "He plays basketball, he must love it to get a wristband from a girl," I continued. "But what if he doesn't like it, Ji Eun? What if he thinks that this is really ugly?" Hana said with a panic-tone. "He will love it, believe me," I said sincerely. "Don't use too much what if in life, Hana-ya,". She is still looking not sure. "How about this," I said while picking a wristband with the silliest and the weirdest design. "That's the ugliest wristband I've ever seen," Hana laughed. "Okay, so, I will give this to him too so he will thinks that yours is better than mine," I explained. "You don't have to do that," Hana said. "But I want to! Okay? Let's pay!" I grinned. "Ji Eun-ah, sorry I keep counting on you," Hana said to me. "That's what friends are for, right? I just hope this turns out well," I smiled to her.

---

"G.O-ssi? Can we talk for a moment?"

It was lunch time when me and Hana can finally find G.O. "Sure," He said while waving goodbye to his friends. He keep following us until we reached the school's backyard. "G.O-ssi, sorry to bother you," Hana bowed her head. "We just wanted to give you this," Hana said as she gave the wristbands, which she has wrapped with a really cute wrapping paper. "It's for your winning the competition yesterday," I added. He received the gift and now looking at it. "Thank you very much," G.O said with his angelic smile. "But,". Okay, I hate buts. "I'm sorry I cannot repay you with anything. I mean, thank you very much for your attention-". "It's a wristbands!" I snapped in between his speech. "Well, we really appreciate it if you could just wear it sometimes! You know for playing basketball or else," I said. "Arasso," He smiled again. "I really like wristbands actually," He said somehow, cutely. "Thank you once again, Hana-ssi," He said again. 

He knows her name! Whoa, daebak.

"G.O-ssi!" Hana suddenly snapped. "I like you , will you be my boyfriend?". There's a long pause after that. "I'm sorry , I can't," G.O said. "It doesn't mean I don't like you. You know, it's all to sudden," G.O said. "I understand. Sorry for bothering you, G.O-ssi," Hana said in a very low voice. "No, you misunderstood. You're not bothering me, Hana-ssi. After all, it need a great courage to confess our feelings,right?" G.O smile. "Thank you once again, I really like your gift,"

---

"So that's how it feels to be rejected, huh?" Hana said to me. "Yah! Don't sulk like that, he doesn't know what he just missed!" I said, trying to cheer her up. "Gomawo Ji Eun," Hana smiled sincerely to me. "But I never regretted it, the feelings I have to him," Hana said. "I mean having him knowing my name and smile all the time, it just make me happy," Hana said. 

Why do Hana have to make that falling in love sounds so great?

"Ji Eun-ya," Hana called me. "I've been wondering for awhile," She continued. "About what?" "How come you never interested with G.O?" She asked me suddenly. "Yah! I never said I'm not interested in him!" I chuckled. "Good! That's mean you are normal. I always thought you maybe don't want to be my competitor, but Ji Eun-yah! Don't you ever dare to feel like that, arasso?" Hana said. "He has rejected me anyway," Hana continued. "What are you talking about Hana-yah?" I said, totally confuse. "I mean, if one day you suddenly realize that you are falling for G.O, I will support you 100%!" Hana said with a somewhat sparkling eyes. "You don't have to do that," I said. "Come on Ji! Until when you want to wait for your first love to come back?".

---

"YOU ARE NOT PLAYING BASKETBALL WITH THAT WRISTBAND, HYUNG!". That sentence caught my ears right before I enter my classroom. I turned my head around and saw G.O wearing the weird wristband from me and got laugh by his friends. What on earth is he doing?! "Yah! I can wear whatever wristband I want to wear, Mir!". I heard G.O's reply. Damn it you Jung Byung Hee why don't you wear the wristband that Hana gave instead of mine.

"G.O-ssi? Can we have a moment, please?" I snapped between the crowd. "Yes?" G.O said when we finally got into the end of the corridor. "Take off that wristband now! Or give it back to me!" I yelled out of sudden. "I'm sorry, what?" G.O seems to be surprised. "That wristband, is actually a bonus," I said. "I just gave it to you because I wanted you to see Hana's gift better so please just wear the one that Hana gave to you," I explained. "I'm sorry you got laughed because me," I bowed my head. I never thought he is this nice. "Just take it off or I will get you a new one!" I said suddenly. "No! It's okay! You don't understand, I can't play basketball without wearing a wristband," He said. I know, he just simply don't wanna hurt my feelings. "Okay then, I'll get you the new one!" I said. "It's really okay. You don't have to do that! I really don't care about the design!" G.O said. "But-" "Okay, the truth is , I wanted to protect this," He said while taking off his wristband and revealed a braided bracelet. 

"A promise bracelet?" I recognized the bracelet because I made one for my brother, which he refused to wear. "Yeah. You must've think I'm girly right?" He said. "No! Not at all!" I said. "I'm scared that it might lost or broke when I play basketball. This thing really mean so much to me," He smile while playing with the bracelet. "My little sister made it for me. She knows that I have a dream to achieve so she worked hard to made this. She said my dream will come true someday," G.O said. "And I believe her,". Why can't I have a brother like G.O? And he's just too perfect and he looks like an angel when he said that. 

The bell suddenly rang. "Time to go to the class," He said. "Oh yeah. Sorry for taking your time," I bowed to him. "That's fine," He smile. He really loves to smile, doesn't he? "By the way, what's your name? You are Hana's friend, right?" He said suddenly. "It's Kang Ji Eun," I smiled. "Well then, see you around,"

---

I ran to the school that evening while holding the brand new wristband i just bought earlier, to replace the silky one that I gave to G.O. My plan is to put this on his desk and go home. It's almost sunset when I got into his classroom. Nobody is there, perfect. I putted the wristband under his desk and suddenly saw his iPod. Well, that's tempting. I mean, what's so wrong with wanting to know what kind of music the Mr. Perfect loves to hear? I putted on the earphone and press 'play' button. It was silent for a couple seconds when suddenly.

"I like you G.O-ssi. Will you be my girlfriend?"

That's all I hear. What is this? I press 'next' button and apparently all I ear is basically the same things. It's all the girls voice, confessing to G.O. He recorded all of it?! Then, I hear my best friend's voice, confessing her feelings. I looked up the screen and I can see today's date and Hana's name appeared. There's a lot more. So, all this time , he recorded it and listen to it all over again? Only one kind of person will do this.

ert, obviously. 

This is a very unacceptable hobby and the Oh-So-Mr. Perfect has it? So he is not as perfect as everyone think he is, huh? And he's not a angel! How disappointing is it! And I never thought- 

"Kang Ji Eun-ssi? What are you doing here?" 

Oh great. 

And I never thought I will meet someone like him. 


Hi ! I really love writting this fanfiction kkk I hope you love it too and please do comment becaue i want to know what's on your mid about my fanfiction! Thank You ! :3 Thank you @BLAQdreaMerinAQ , @queenkj , @Dalily and @Love_GO87 for leaving comments ! I really appreciate it  and really hapy :)))