01. Prologue

Behind His Smile

"Whoa! He's really daebak!" Hana squealed while holding the magazine. "What? Who?" I peeked at the teen magazine. "Yah! Kang Ji Eun ! How come you are NOT interested with him? He is handsome and really kind!" Hana scolded me. "I didn't say that he's ugly though," I said. "And I never said that I'm not interested with him!" I protested. "Whatever," Hana rolled her eyes.  "Wanna see him live?" Hana smirked at me. Suddenly, she pulled me outside the class and headed out to the corridor. "Whoa! He's playing basketball!" Hana squealed again when she saw a bunch of fangirls at the corridor, peeking out their head from the window which gave us the view of the basketball field. "G.O oppa fighting!" They screamed here and there. "Jung Byung Hee! Jung Byung Hee!" Hana fan-chanted. Right. Who on earth doesn't like him? Jung Byung Hee, or G.O, the most popular guy at school. He is a model , an awesome basketball player and a great singer. A typical Mr. Perfect. "Look at that smile, Ji Eun-ahh!" Hana smiled widely to me. 

I can't deny it. A pretty angelic smile he has there. I like him, since the first day of high school. It's been three years now, yet I still trying to deny my own feeling. It's pretty hard to deal with this kind of feelings when you still love your very first love.

It happened 6 years ago. I was 10 years old at that time and my big brother got an accident that forced him to stay at the hospital for a a couple of weeks. As a little girl, I got bored at the hospital. I decided to play at the hospital's park. That's when I meet my first love, sitting alone at the bench. 

---

"Boo!" A little girl came out suddenly from the bush and slightly laugh. A little boy, who was sitting at the bench, turning his head to the girl with an expressionless face. "Waeyo? Did I scare you that much?" The girl giggled. "Sorry," The girl suddenly feel guilty. "Hmm," The boy mumbled. There's a silence between them afterward. The girl suddenly opened up again with a cheerful tone. "What's your name?"

---

"Yah! Kang Ji Eun! Stop daydreaming!" Hana's voice brought me back to reality. "Is it over? The game?" I asked. "Yeah. G.O oppa won again like usual," Hana grinned widely. "Great," I smiled back to her. "Ji Eun-ah," Hana said suddenly with her cute tone. She's only use it when she wants something. "What do you want?" I chuckled. "Awhh! You are jinjja the best friend ever!" Hana hugged me tight. "Okay! Okay!" I laughed. "Will you please accompany me this evening?" Hana said. "For what?" "I want to confess to G.O oppa," Hana said. "And I want to buy something for him so I can give it to him when I confess tomorrow," Hana continued. "But you do know-" "Yes I do know that G.O oppa always deny every girl who tried to ask him out but I want to try just once please," Hana whined. "Okay," I smiled to her. "Thank you so much Ji Eun!" Hana hugged me once more. "Now let's go back to our class!" She said. "You go first, I want to go to the toilet," I said. Hana then waved to me and walked into out classroom.

I was heading to the toilet when I suddenly bump someone on my way. "I'm so sorry,". Oh-My-Gosh. That voice. Please don't tell me that I just bumped the Mr.Perfect. "Are you okay?" He asked again when I finally got up. Crap. I did bump the Mr.Perfect. "Yeah," I said. "Okay," He smiled. What a sweet smile. Sometimes I wonder if he is an angel in disguise. Who am I kidding, it's almost impossible not to fall in love with Jung Byung Hee. "Well, I guess see you around. And sorry once again!" He smiled for the last time and walked away. 

I fall in love with your smile and your everything, Jung Byung Hee. But, my first love never smile. 


Hello ! I hope you like the first chapter kkk :3 sorry for the short chapter though T-T 

please do comment and subscribe ! I will be very exremely happy if you do that ! Thank you once again <3