Final

A Sorrow Love

 

 

 

baekhyun

Its been two weeks since taeyeon hasnt woke up and her skin color doesnt look like a peach color anymore it looks like a grayish color and she smells like rotten eggs until i started reading newspaper and it says that there is a woman who can bring back your spirit and can talk to them and it even shows her address and street.Until then i went to her house and i started knocking on her door.After that a woman open the door.

''Hello there who are you''woman said.

''Im byun baekhyun and i need your help''i said.

''Ok come inside''woman said as i did.

''So whats your problem young man''woman said.

''My wife she died of having sickness so i want you to bring her spirit back''i said.

''Does your wife have any skin''woman said.

''Yes she still has skin''i said.

''So whats her name''woman said.

''Kim taeyeon''i said.

''Ok then''woman said as she closed her eyes.

taeyeon

I was outside standing until a woman apeared and started dragging me.

''Hey let go off me''i said.

''No i wont lets go home''woman said.

''To where?''i said.

''To earth''woman said.

''No im not,im staying here im not going back''i said.

''Why''woman said.

''My husband he has been abusing me and he always kick me or punch me so im not going back and when i first arrived here it was so peaceful and full of happiness and it makes me forget about the sad things i have''i said.

''Oh ok then i guess i cant bring you back then so good bye''woman said as she started to went off.

baekhyun

It was like 20 minutes already for her to close her eyes until she woked up.

 ''So did you bring her spirit back''i said.

''No im sorry i cant''woman said.

''What but is there another way''i said.

''Yes well ugh do you want to talk to her''woman said.

''Yes please''i said.

''Then close your eyes and picture a beautiful place''woman said as i did.Later i was somewhere where i never saw before and the woman was with me.

''Follow me i know where taeyeon is''woman said as i follow her.After that i saw taeyeon and went up to her.

taeyeon

I was sitting down until i saw baekhyun.

''Taeyeon we have to go''baekhyun said.

''No im not going let go''i said and just then i saw sehun,yoona,and chanyeol and sehun starts pushing baekhyun.

''Taeyeon is that your husband''sehun said.

''Yea''i said.

''Wait thats your husband''chanyeol said.

''Yea''i said as baekhyun got up.

''Come on babe lets go home''baekhyun said.

''Never''i said.

''Why,i love you this much how can you not want to come with me''baekhyun said.

''Liar you dont even love me,you hit me,kick me,even punching me like im just a toy''i said.

''Hyung long time ago i left taeyeon so you could take good care of her but you abuse her''sehun said.

''Im sorry babe i shouldnt abuse you and from now on i will love you and treat you really well ok so lets go home''baekhyun said as he shred a tear.

''Yea i think hyung is right,taeyeon should go with baekhyun''chanyeol said.

''What are you saying chanyeol''yoona said.

''So taeyeon are you going to go with me''baekhyun said.

''Fine i will go with you then''i said.

''What''yoona said.

''Taeyeon are you sure about this''sehun said.

''Yes im sure''i said.

''Ok then i guess you have to leave me then,and hyung treat taeyeon really well from now on ok''sehun said.

''I will''baekhyun said.

''Then lets go''woman said as me and baekhyun we started walking away and i can see that they are fading away.

baekhyun

Just then i woke up and so as the woman.

''So is she back now right''i said.

''Yes she is''woman said.

''Thank you''i said.

''No problem''woman said as i went out and to my house and when i arrived i went to me and taeyeon our bedroom and as i got there her skin are now peach and she doesnt smell like rotten eggs anymore until she woke up.

''Baby your awake''i said as i started hugging her.

''Yes i am''taeyeon said.

''Im so sorry taeyeon from now on i wont hit you or anything bad to you anymore and i love you and would you forgive me''baekhyun said.

''Sure oppa i forgive you and i love you too''taeyeon said as we started to kiss.

sehun

After taeyeon have left i felt so sad,i miss her so much and my heart hurts.

yoona

Why is life so unfair,i dont even have a boyfriend from this world and i dont even like chanyeol and taeyeon and sehun are so lucky they get to hangout with each other and stuff like that while me i just stay home and do nothing.

sehun

''Sehun''chanyeol said.

''What''i said.

''Yoona doesnt like me,i tried my best to act cool to her but no matter what she doesnt like me''chanyeol said as he started crying.

''Its ok chanyeol love hurts''i said as i started crying with chanyeol also.

taeyeon

Me and baekhyun we were at the park eating ice cream happily.

''Ah its such a nice day''baekhyun said.

''Yea''i said.

''Taeyeon i love you''baekhyun said.

''I know''i said.

''How many children do you want to have''baekhyun said.

''Hm how about um three''i said.

''Ok''baekhyun said.

Aurthor

And so they lived happily ever after

The End

 

 

 

Sorry if the ending and feel free to comment