Hello

Plenty of fish in the sea

After living with the gold fosh for a while, Seung hyun grew fond of YooBin. Sometimes, Seunghyun would forget things like his coat or his keys, Yoobin would bump her head against her bowl, a few of her scales would fall off and he would scold her for so.  But Seunghyun does so so affectionately Yoobin would just rub her head against his palm instead of cowering in the castle like she usually does when Jiyong comes over.

However it was not good sailing for Seung hyun these couple of days. There's been a financial crissis at his company that, for the first time, requires him to WORK. 

He tossed his bag carelessly across the floor, sighed and looked over at Yoobin.

- The company's in trouble, isn't it Yoobin ? I won't be spending much time home now, will I ?- Seunghyun lightly stirred his finger in the water. YooBin drowsily swam up after her nap in the castle and wobbily bumped her head against Seunghyun's palm. He gently poked YooBin's head and smiled.

-I have to work my off while you get fed 3 times a day and sleep 12 hours a day in castle for no reason. Logic.

YooBin 'fish smiled' and layed in Seunghyun's palm, resting firmly in it as if she feared he'd go away.Seung Hyun could feel her fish fast-breath with her upper torso puffing up and down quite clearly since most of the scale there is gone. The vet said she was fine and healthy, though she couldn't explain the rapid scale falling. At first Seunghyun was very concerned thinking that YooBin might have a very dangerous sickness but ( he couldn't stand flushing her with her looking at him like that !!! ) he seemed fine. Beside it was peculiar. There hasn't been a fish in the world that he'd known of that acts so... human. I mean, YooBin could express several emotions like happiness, sadness and displeasure really well. Even chimpanzees- the smartest known animal-couldn't do that. Seunghyun knew he had something special. And oh boy is he going to freak as he learns how SPECIAL Yoobin really is.

- Ugh my back hurts.

-*pound fins against his palm*

-That is not my back.

-*pounds fins against his wrist*

-That is not my back either.

He smiled gently. He sat and starred at YooBin

-What if you were human ? What if you had two legs and can breathe air ? Wouldn't that be amazing. I'd teach you to cook for me.

He paused and sighed

-That was ridiculous wasn't it ? I guess I just feel a little... lonely.....And--

SeungHyun stopped what he was doing and looked down to his hand. He didn't realize he was twirling his finger in the water all this time. He laughed finding YooBIn swaing in circles, seeing stars and moons. He placed his hands in the water as YooBin lightly collided against it, nearly fainting.

-Sorry. Are you OK ?

-*pout* *hides in castle*

-Goodnight to you too.

Lights off.

 

 

Lights on.

-Still mad ?

-*swim out* *Nods arrogantly* *Swim back in*

 

 

 

 

 

The following days Seunghyun was drowned in work. The stock marketing was taking a great fall.He would go home and toss his jacket across the floor and start working all over again. He didn't have the time of day to notice that YooBin's scales were falling fast triple time. YooBin was growing pale, but she could't care less about herself. Seunghyun was barely touching his food. To add to that, Seunghyun wasn't even LOOKING at YooBin. She would keep staring, and hoping, and the only times there eyes would meet is when he says good night.

His eyes are sharp, I'll give you that. But they were warm, nice and reassuring that he'll be ther when she wakes up.

Now they're blank, dull and cold.

Now she wakes up to the sound of slammed doors.

They were both distant, drifting apart.

 

 

 

 

 

*Door opens* *Jacket slides* *Door closes*

-Damn I'm rich I'm not supposed to work ?-seungHyun sighs and resists laying down on the couche. He knows full well once he's down, he'll stay down for the night. He walked in further and stopped dead in his tracks.

His eyes doubled in size.

Infront of him was a breathtaking girl sprawled on the floor.

Usually he would think she's just a crazed fan.

Bt now there were things that knocked the breath out of him.

She was sorrounded by thick, arched glass shards, beside her was a small blue castle.

She was next to where YooBin was.

She was unconsious, barely breathing.......dying............

And to top that off,

 

 

She had a golden fish tail.

 

------------------------------------------

I am SO SORRY for the wait !!! I felt really guilty ! HONEST !! I blame 'The Blacklist' :). Why did it have to be such a great series airing when I'm writing ? That goes for 'Shrek', 'Life of Pi' and several others...

So this chapter is mainly about YooBin and Seunghyun. Heedragon will come later. I got so inspired by Keyboard_Girl's 'The Heir To The Heart' and yubunnies 'Love As We Know It' wich was uploaded very currently that I decided to sit my down and write. I hope all of you enjoyed it !

Oh and happy birthday to Seung Hyun (4/11), ChanYeol (6/11) and welcome Miss A's comeback ! Yay !

Fluffy and love,

M.I.A

 

P/S : Is my story boring ? I feel like it's not as good as the others. I'm jeolous !