Chapter 2 - Hospital

My Only Protector [REVAMPING & EDITING]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Author's pov:

"Jieun? Jieun!"

...Everything turns black...

 

"Call the ambulance!"

Beep. Beep. Beep.

 

"Doctor! How is she? Will she be alright?" Suji bombarded the Surgeon who lead your surgery. Rap-monster came up to her side and rubbed her shoulder, giving her a reassuring smile.

 

"You are?" the Doctor questioned. "Friend, Lee Jieun's friend."

 

"Ah. Miss Jieun will be fine, the bullet did not hit any nerve. However, she did lose quite a bit of blood. You may visit her soon and she will be discharged in a few days time." the doctor smile politely while Suji and BTS heaved a sigh of relief.

 

"Thank you so much!" Suji exclaimed cheerfully and bowed.

 

"You are welcome. But do note that your friend will not be awake till a few hours later as she is under anesthetics." "Thank you Doctor." Rap-monster bowed his head while the Doctor took that as his leave.

 

"Everything will be just fine." Jin who was just next to Suji patted her head comfortingly. Suji sniffled, turning around so quick that Jin got startled. Bowing her head towards BTS she exclaimed, "Thank you for accompanying me!" she was really grateful that they offered to accompany her to the hospital.

 

"No worries. We are the ones who should be thanking her." Suga popped up in front of her and smile sweetly before continuing. "If it wasn't for Jieun-shi, one of us would have been shot or worst." he continued before eyeing V who mumbled incoherently. The rest of BTS nodded their head in agreement except for V who was still sulking by the bench. J-Hope turn his head and saw a rare sight. V, Sulking. 

 

"Yah, what's with your expression. You should be grateful that your saviour is alright. Thank her when she's awake. Araso?" J-Hope look at the pouting visual who had no choice but to comply to his hyung. J-Hope crack a smile and ruffled his hair, causing him to grumble even more. 

 

"Suji-shi, do you have any of Jieun-shi's family contact? They should be notified of this." Jimin asked. 

 

"Suji is fine. I have called her brother. He said he would be here as soon as possible." Suji gave them a small smile. 

 

"That's good to hear. Since everything is alright, we will take our leave now. We still have schedules. We will visit Jieun-shi tomorrow." Rap-monster return the smile while gesturing his hand towards their manager who seems to be in a rush. 

 

"Thank you once again!" she wave them goodbye as they exited the hospital. 

 

Suji's pov: 

"Lee Jieun" 

 

"Room 108. Head up to level 2, turn left" the nurse guided me. 

 

"Thank you!" I smile politely in responce. 

 

I could heard was the sounds of my heels clicking as it came in contact with the white pristine tiles of the hospital. 

Please log in to read the full chapter