Kidnapped

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kidnapped

Soojung's POV

 

"Okay class ! Please remember to do your revision ! Class dismissed !" Miss BoA said and almost immediately , everyone except Sehun and I stood up and ran out of the class . In a rush to get home to start my revision , I left quickly and when I reached the gate , my stomach  grumbled loudly . "ARGHHH~ ! Why now ? ' I scowled and headed towards a street stall .

 

"Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma ! I would like some kimbap please ! "  i asked politely before taing a seat . Upon receiving my kimbap ,  I wolfed it down quickly and paid for it . When I reached a few blocks away from my house , feeling restless , I decided to change direction and walk a shortcut . Suddenly , i stopped in front of a dimly-lit alley . " Oh wait a second , this place seriously gives my the creeps . I better get out now . " 

 

Before I could turn back and leave,  someone hit me on the head and I fell to the ground . In my semi-conscious state , I heard a girl who seemed familiar , saying ," You deserve this for taking away my Kai . Boys ,take her away ." After that , I fainted . For real .

 

Sehun's POV

 

Eh ? Where did Soojung go ? Wasn't she in class just now ? Oh well . I held onto my bag straps tightly and walked out of the school gates . It was peacefully without all those fangirls . On my way home , I stopped by a food stall , the aroma of the ddeokbokki [I can't spell it xD] was attracting me . "Ahjumma ! Ddeokbokki juseyo ! " I said before pulling out my phone on a chair . I clicked onto Kakao Talk , looking at Soojung's Profile .

" Aigoo ! That pretty and nice lady ! " The ahjumma exclaimed . I stood up suddenly , eyes widening upon her words , " A-Ahjumma ! Have you seen her ? I asked . I've found her textbook lying at the class floor . That forgetful kid ! " She already went home , wae ? " I shook my head and tucked into the delicious food on the plate .

 

Suzy's POV

 

Hahaha ! Finally , my plan's working well .

Soon , Kai will come back to me !  As I looked at the bit_ _ unconscious state,  I smirked . "What a pity , if only you didn't come to this school . You might have been living a better life . But if you're in my school , too bad . " I looked out the window , thinking of my future with Kai , the house we would live in .

The kids we would have .

The happy days of it .

I missed the old days with him , why did he change ? Why did he like this flithly thing ? 

I didn't understand at all . 

But, never mind . We will be together soon ,  I grinned like crazy .

 

Author's POV

 

" Soojung ? Soojung ! You're gonna be late for school ? Aren't you gonna have your breakfast ? " Mrs Jung knocked onto the door repeatedly , but with no response . " Soojung ? " She turned the doorknob and gasped . There was no sign of anyone being in there the day before and that night . She ran into every single room of the house , looking into closets and bathrooms , but to no avail .

 

" OMMA-AH ! I was sleeping you know ! "  Jessica scowled as she walked down the stairs towards her pale mother . " Omma , gwenchana ? Are you alrig- "

 

"SICA-AH ! SOOJUNG'S MISSING ! SHE WASN'T IN HER ROOM ! " Mrs Jung's screamed and looked so scared and started searching the house again . "MWO ? " Jessica's voice echoed throughout the hallways and house , calling every single Exo and F(x) members' numbers that she had , but all of them didn't see her .

 

" Calm down omma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter