Training

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Training

No One's POV

When F(x) heard that they were accepted, they were all so elated. They went up the stage and everyone clapped "And, this is the end. Good luck to everyone next time," The lady on stage announced. The people groaned and walked out of the audition location.

 

"Please follow me to the office. F(x), please follow me first." The lady instructed before entering the office with F(x) nervous behind her.

 

"To be a trainee, you first have to train. If we think that you are ready to debut, we will put you in a group and you'll debut after a few months." The person sitting on the chair, Lee Soo Man,said,"Rules will be on the contract paper. The training session will be very hard. Would you like to go home and consider?" Everyone shook their head and took the pens on the table and signed it.

 

Lee Soo Man shook their hands and they left the room shortly.

 

"Shouldn't we go and celebrate it?" Jinri asked. They all nodded and held each other hands and skipped their way to the nearby bubble tea shop. They each bought their favourite bubble tea and their phones all beeped.

 

To: F(x)

Your training will start after school tomorrow. Your temporary manager will fetch you and give you your schedule.

 

From: Lee Soo Man

They all groaned and Soojung went to Jinri's house to sleepover. "Soojung-ah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter