....

I'll make you love me too

  "KRIS OPPA! KRIS!" yelled the girl with the long and blonde hair.

 

It was just another for Nana, exactly the 24th day of courting someone whom she really loves. Yes, indeed. She is the one courting this hunky, famous guy with a face in the body of Wu Yi Fan or Kris as his close friends call him. Kris stop walking and slowly turn around to face the girl who has been bugging him for almost a month. He look at her with narrowing eyes and furrowed brows, she keeps on bugging him almost everyday giving him chocolates, love letters, flowers and gifts that pisses him off. 'Geez! when will she ever stop stalking me like an obssessive fan?!' he quietly thought to himself.

 

"What is it again NANA?" he asked her with his coldest tone and unreadable expression.

 

Nana felt starstruck and seems to be surprise when Kris says her name, her heart beats so fast and she can feel butterflies flying inside her stomach. The thought of him remembering her name gives her an unexplainable happiness. She responds to him with her brightest smile.

 

"Today is the 24th day, are you not still going to give me your sweetest answer? Do you love me now?" she asks with full of hope, her eyes sparkling like the stars while waiting for him to answer.Kris lightly shook his head as a sign of disagreeing which makes the smile on Nana's face slowly fades away.

 

"No, I still don't love you. Maybe if you have eaten a mountain of ice cream, serenade me in front of a huge crowd and jumps off from the top of a tall building then maybe.. just maybe, I might learn to like you." 

 

Nana's eyes starts to water she can feel the hot liquid starting to form on the corner of her eyes, his words struck her hard that she felt like she is going to die. As if he was telling her to give up cause he will never feel the same way that she do towards him, he will never love her no matter what she do. She bites her lowerlip hard trying to control her emotion being rejected by someone you really love hurts like hell. She lowers her head, clenches her fist as if gathering her strength,unable to meet his sharp gaze. He smirks before turning his back, leaving her dumbfounded and making his way back to his peers who are waiting for him outside the school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It has been two weeks since their last encounter,She didn't show up in school ever since then. Kris suddenly miss the feeling of having Nana around, her beautiful face and warm melting smile greeting him every morning. He misses her presence, he miss HER. .

 

The next day Kris is walking along the corridor when suddenly, Lizzy, one of Nana's friends drags him without further notice to the school canteen where an extreme event is happening, his jaw dropped as he saw Nana sitting on one of the contestant's chair eating a huge pile of ice cream. Oh god, how he miss her. Lizzy calls Nana, earning her attention. Nana's lips sudddenly curves into a smile when she sees him, making her more determined to win in this ice cream competition, lots of thoughts are running through her mind. She really wants to impress Kris and gain his love.

 

 

 

After almost half an hour the judges starts to announce the winner of the ice cream competition, unfortunately Nana did not win, she was only able to eat 34 cups of ice cream while the big fat guy who is the winner had eaten about 52 cups of ice cream. Nana erase the thought of losing in her mind, she flashes a smile and signals Lizzy on what to do next. She runs fast to the school quadrangle where everything is set, there's a two big speakers on the side, the stage is decorated with sparkling things and a tarpaulin is posted containing the words "I Love You Kris" she grips on tightly to the microphone when she glances at the corner and sees her friend holding Kris like a prisoner, the music starts playing, she then opens to sing.

 

There are three words, that I've been dying to say to you
Burns in my heart, like a fire that ain't goin' out
There are three words, & I want you to know they are true...
I need to let you know

I wanna say I love you, I wanna hold you tight
I want your arms around me & I, want your lips on mine
I wanna say I love you, but, babe I'm terrified
My hands are shaking, my heart is racing
Cause it's something I can't hide, it's something I can't deny
So here I go...
Baby I lo-o-o-ve you
 
 
Kris stood there watching carefully her every move, her voice sounds so soothing and very calming. He watch her as she slowly walks towards him. He saw something in her eyes, it is filled with emotions revealing her undying love for him.
 
 
 
I've never said, these words to anyone, anyone at all
Never got this close, cause I was always afraid I would falll
But now i know, that I'll fall right in-to your arms...
Don't ever let me go

I wanna say I love you, I wanna hold you tight
I want your arms around me & I, want your lips on mine
I wanna say I love you, but, babe I'm terrified
My hands are shaking, my heart is racing
Cause it's something I can't hide, it's something I can't deny
So here I go...
Baby I lo-o-o-ve you

 
She handed him a boquet of blue roses soon as she reach him, she looks deeply into his eyes as she sing this song that is really meant for him. The lyrics fits perfectly for her, it says all the things that she wanted to tell him.
 
 
 
Take it in, breathe the air
What is there to really fear
I can't contain, what my heart's sayin'
I gotta say it out loud...

I wanna say I love you, I wanna hold you tight
I want your arms around me & I, want your lips on mine
I wanna say I love you, but, babe I'm terrified
My hands are shaking, my heart is racing
Cause it's something I can't hide, it's something I can't deny
So here I go...
Baby I lo-o-o-o-ve you
 
 
She flashes her sweetest smile to him not giving a care on the people who are watching them.
 
"They said blue rose is usually used to symbolise something that is impossible to achieve or something that is unattainable. However, in love it represents a hope for a love that is impossible or for a miracle to happen.
I'm giving this rose to you cause it suits our situation perfectly, it felt so impossible for you to love me but I don't and will never lose hope. I'm going to fight for you no matterwhat because i love you so much and i know that you are the one for me. I know im so annoying and i always pisses you of. I'm sorry for that but mostly I am sorry because i won't stop bugging you until you have learned to love me back.I swear, I'll make you love me too
"
 
Kris was about to say something but cut off by Nana's lips. She just kissed him on the lips! The next thing he knew is that Nana have run away from his sight. Lizzy then again starts dragging him, they are both running outside the school heads towards the tallest building in the city. A lot of people are already there, buzzing around talking about a girl who is gonna take her life away and go on a suicide. The building is now surrounded with Police patrol cars and emergency thingy trying to stop the girl on the rooftop from jumping off. His eyes widen when he saw a familiar figure on top of the building. It was Nana, the girl who will commit suicide, he tries to get inside the building to stop her but was blocked by the security. Sweats are dripping from his forehead, he never felt so nervous, scared and worried like this for his entire year of existing in this world. He grabs the megaphone that one of the police.
 
"Nana, please don't do this. Don't take your life away just probably because of me. I'm sorry for being such an . Please just get down..I'm begging you. Think of your family, friends.. don't leave them.. don't leave me" tears starts falling down on his cheeks, if he wasn't him being a jerk. none of this would have happen. He looks up at Nana who shouts. "I'm sorry Kris. This is for you"
 
She closes her eyes then jumps off from the edge of the building where she was standing, loud gasps and people's screams filled the air as they watches her fall. Some were already crying feeling sorry for the girl but what shocked them most is when Nana opens her parachute and slowly falls down safely on the side of the street. People sighed and felt so relieved especially Kris who got stunned for a moment but quickly run towards Nana and trap her on his warm embrace.
 
"You scared the hell out of me!" he hissed. "But im glad that you are safe, don't do that again"
 
Nana slowly wrap her arms around him, " So, do you love me now?"
 
Kris slowly nods gives her the answer that she have been waiting all along. "Yes" Their lips met and the crowds that are watching them claps their hand and cheers happily for them, the police officers scratches their head and just smile feeling happy for them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The End