wesoohan

EXO and You ( One-Shot story with You and your favorite EXO members) OPEN | taking requests

 

So, wesoohan, this is your requested story with the maknae Oh Sehun

 

<3

 


" XOXO "

 

Sooyeol was a popular girl in a prestigious school. She has a good friends, teachers, classmates, and all. She is not the type of a girl that who has a personality but Sooyeol is the girl with a soft and loving heart. She once met this nerdy guy named Oh Sehun. She wanted to introduced herself to him but she is shy sometimes. But she didn't know that this nerd has a crush on her. Every monday to friday, Sooyeol always receives a love letter to her locker and even on inside of her desk. She always reads it but the handwriting is a mess.

 

XOXO, XOXO Sooyeol

X means to kiss you

O means to hugged you

I know that my handwriting is not that good

but please

Can you accept my letter

I can't tell to you my name

because I'm shy

I know that I'm not that cool like you

But I like you

You're friendly, loving, and caring

I love you, Sooyeol

 

- XOXO

 

You always think that who writes this loving letter. You know that this guy is Sehun but your conscience making your mind difficult. One day, your teacher tell to you and Sehun to stay till the classes ended. The teacher ask you two to help him to check the test papers. You two nodded as he leave the classroom to attend a meeting. You feel awkward to the silence so you speaked " How are you, Sehun? "... he said " I-I'm fine... ". You heard that he was stuttered because he's shy.

 

Sehun POV:

 

I can feel butterflies in my stomach as I now know the popular girl in school. Her name is Sooyeol, how beautiful is her name. She is so beautiful like an angel that makes my eyes sparkled. As she was finished, she accidentally slipped from a wet floor as I catched her in my arms. She was so beautiful when i saw her directly in her eyes. " T-Thank you... " she said. As she started to put the papers in the desk, she give me a kiss in my lips. I was blushed. " I like you... " Sooyeol confessed to me. Is this real??. I feel that i'm the luckiest guy in the world. She again kissed me. I stepped back. " Are you the one wrote that letter to me? " she asked. I'm trapped so I said the truth " Y-Yes.. " as i said that, she pecked my cheeks. " I love you, Oh Sehun... " and I replied " I love you too, Sooyeol "...