Natelia

EXO and You ( One-Shot story with You and your favorite EXO members) OPEN | taking requests

So Natelia, here's your requested story with Picasso Kris :)

 


 

" Heart Attack - EXO  "

 

You are a new student at your new school so you can feel uncomfortable since you and your parents left the hometown, Canada. You knew Korean Language so you can speak to the people there. It was your first subject, Science. You saw the teacher, so tall and.... handsome.. >.<. As he commanded you all to sit, he introduced himself. " I'm your new teacher of Science. My name is Kris Wu. It's nice to meet you all my students ".. he said. I look at his features. Is he a Chinese?. Maybe yes... and his pure white skin. Before he started to wrote down our topic for today at the board, I look again at his face. Something seems bit weird at you as you saw directly to his eyes. " Is his eyes are color red?... I thought that the rules here are no students nor teachers are allowed to use contact lenses instead of glasses.... ". It feels weird but you saw him winked at you. It made you blushed.

 

You can feel that your heart is pumping so fast like a running horse. You admit it, you starting to develop feelings for your teacher, Kris. You think that whenever he winks at you, it drives you crazy. But something stopped you in your mind. It was his eyes. It looks like it's not a contact lenses but you think that there is a possibility that he is a.... Vampire??. After you fixed your things and get ready to go home, someone just hold your wrist. You turned back, it was Kris. " Do you want to go home with me? I think it's starting to get dark outside. " you feel that he is overprotective to you even if you were just met him awhile ago. It was 5:30 p.m and it's getting late since you just did the detention that the other teacher gave you because you fell asleep at the middle of her class. You think that Kris did this because he didn't want to get in danger one of his students. It made your heart melt because of his manners towards you. But you decided to ignore his offer and you feel kinda like embarrased. " Ah, Ani seongsangnim! I can go home by myself. I don't want to burden you..." " No! You're not burdening me. I can bring you to your house. I have a car... " you can see that he is blushing. You just nodded as he open the door for you. He entered at the driver's seat as he started the engine of the car. " What is your name by the way? " " My name's Moon... " " So that's why you're so pretty and beautiful like a Moon "... your cheeks are starting to burned as you hung your head low. " Can I tell you something Moon? " he asked. " What is it? " you replied.

 

 

" I like you... "

 

You feel something hit your heart. " Is this real???? " you asked inside your head. As you already arrive at your house, you said " Goodbye seongsangni-... " he pressed his lips with  yours as your eyes widened. He suddenly pulled off as he rubbed his neck " Ah, s-sorry... goodnight... ". You go out from the car as you walked towards the door with confusion in your eyes. You saw your parents are now asleep so you carefully walked upstairs not to wake them up and headed to your room. You can feel butterflies in your stomach as you dreamed that you were in cloud nine.

 

 

You know that you didn't yet answer him but it is your chance now. It's friday and you decided to give him a gift? maybe.... . So you decided a teddy bear for him but you will not gonna tell to him that it came from you. You walked downtown to buy a teddy bear as you saw a tall man across the other side of the street. As the tall man faced to your direction, it was Kris. He waved his hands to you as you cross the street without being notice a rushing truck will hit you. The truck hit you as you feel a big impact and rolled down at the ground and you feel your vision turned black.

 

 

KRIS POV:

 

As i saw Moon crossing the street, I saw a truck will hit her. I was late. Why i didn't use my teleportation as a Vampire?? As i came rushing to her, I use my teleportation and bring her to my mansion instead of to the hospital to help her. My arms are covered with blood as i carried Moon bridal style towards my house. I laid her on my bed as my brothers saw me with a wounded woman. " Hyung, who's she? Is she a human? " his younger brother, Sehun asked. " Yes. And leave me alone here, please? " I said. They saw me with wide eyes as I try to bite her neck to ressurect her. But if i did it, she will became a Vampire. I don't want to see her, dead. I know that I can't love a human like her. I don't want also to pulled her away with her own parents. What will I do? I love Moon but I don't want to pulled her away to her parents. I closed my eyes as I bite her neck. My 11 brothers yelled at me " NO HYUNG!!!! "

 

I taste her blood. It's like a Bloody Mary but it tastes delicious. I ran away as I walked downstairs and leaving my brothers dumbfounded inside the room. It was an accident! I shouldn't turned her into a vampire like me! I can't control myself so i bite her!!! no,no,no,no,no,no,no..... . I closed my eyes, I will do everything to take care of her. Now she's a vampire and I will do my responsibilities to take care of her and I will always love her till the end.

 

 

 

Author's note:

 

I know that the song didn't fit the story but I wish you liked it!! ( sorry for author-nim's stupidity :( )

 

But I like the song!!

sungan heart attacK

I shiganye kkeut

Nal abdohaneun sesang

gajang hwangholhan

neukkimye heart attack

I sumi meojeodo

joheun mankeum neun gakkawo

heart attack

Gidarimye kkeut

teojil geut gatdeon nae shimjangeul joyonghi

unkyeojwon goyoham

I sumi meojeodo

joheul mankeum pyeonghwarowo jigeum

<3