OO4

The Exchange Student.

"Teen Top? More like Tin Tap!" I insulted who's ever in that group. The guys started laughing and gave me high fives.

"See, this is why I wanted a girl in our class. But like the average girls who doesn't fangirl about this stupid group. Do you get what I mean?" Hyungseok smiled. "Yes, I get you and I don't even know who is Tin Tap. So... what is your favourite music genre guys?" I asked.

"Well, we all like hardcore and hardstyle." Hyungseok replied. "Really?!" I asked and they replied a 'yeah'. "ME TOO!" I exclaimed and lifted my arms up while they were laughing. "Well Sumin, welcome to the family!" I replied, "Family?" Jaehwa chuckled, "As you can see we are in a band, but we're not complete. We need a leader and a singer." Seokjin pushed his head. "What he said was true. Do you know how to sing hardcore?"

"Hardcore? Sing? I did it once." I replied. "Maybe I can be your leader and sing. Heh." The guys looked at each other. "You're in." I smiled and replied a 'Thanks.'

"SOOOOOOOMIN!" I widened my eyes and facepalmed. Guess what? It was Changjo. I faced to Changjo, "Hello, twin." The whole cafeteria went silent. Suddenly...

"WHAT?!" I blocked my ears from a high pitched scream. God damnit, girly girls these days. A girl came up to us with, thick make up and a short skirt. ' much?' I thought. "Changjo oppa? How are you with twins with her?" The named, Minhye pointed to me while speaking Korean. I faced to the guys on the table and whispered, "Who is this chick?" They replied, "Minhye."

Changjo pulled my arm and went up to a random table. "Ahem, I have an announcement to make. This girl beside me, is my twin sister. If anyone hurts her, I am going to be YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE EVER! YOU HEAR ME?" Every girl mumbled a 'yes'. "Good." Changjo faced you and smiled and whispered in English, "I'll see you later."

Recess finished.

Everyone went back to their business and went to class for their next two periods. "So Sumin, what else do we not know about you?" Seokjin asked. I pursed my lips and replied, "Uhm, I'm half Laos and Korean. Uhm... that's all. Heh."

When we finished our conversation, Mr. Lee came into class for our next two periods. "Since all of you guys, picked the same electives, we are going to the hall to hear your singing skills including the junior senior classes.

"Sir, that's gay." Jaehwa replied. "I'm sorry, but it happens every year, I say. Every year." I made a face and asked, "Do I have to do it?" Mr. Lee replied, "I am afraid, yes you have to do. The guys here are really great. I'm serious." I sighed. "Great."

"Don't worry, Sumin. You'll be fine!" As Jaehwa tried to cheer you up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We arrived at the hall with the other junior class including senior. Oh great. We have to sing infront of them. Since the four of us can't understand Korean, Mr. Lee will translate it after the other teacher has discuss it with the other classes. The other named Mrs. Kim announced the music elective classes about this task.

"Class, all of you are going to audition for the music competition and compete with other schools. Which includes the junior senior and the exchange student classes. Mr. Lee, Mr. Jung and I will judge on your singing skills and we will pick the top 50 students to move on the next round. You will have, an hour to practice and this time you're going solo. Thank you."

 

 

 

"So sir what is she saying?" I asked. "All of you students are going to audition for the music competition and compete with other schools. The three teachers, which includes me, are going to judge on your singing skills and pick the top 50 and move on to the next round. So you guys pick whatever song you have sang before in your childhood or whatever and you will only have an hour to practice. That's all." Mr. Lee replied.

 

'Here goes nothing.' I thought. I went to a spare to practice my song. I wonder what song though...

----------------

End of Chapter 4.

I wonder what song she is going to sing. Find out soon ^_^.

s-u-n-n-y