OO2

The Exchange Student.

{CHANGJO'S P.O.V}

After I heard I had a twin sister, I was really happy because it was just me and dad at home and it was awkward between us. We both hardly talk because I go out with Teen top and dad is always busy with his work. I also heard that she was going to be an exchange student, but she is not in one of those normal classes. Just one of those exchange student classes because she can't speak Korean. Awwwww....

So today is the day meeting, Sumin. That's her name. I had to cancel my meeting with Teen top because I had to meet my twin today. I might as well introduce her to Teen top when we get to school, unfortunately tomorrow. Crap. I hate school. I'm sure Sumin will teach me how to speak to English while I'll teach her how to speak Korean. YES!

When dad and I arrived at the airport, we were both holding up a sign that says Sumin's name in English-- well, dad held it up and wrote it. Meanie. Hmph. Dad screamed out 'Sumin' and I saw her pacing up to us and just stood there not bowing. I guess she doesn't know anything about Korean culture. Welp Changjo, this is going to be a long Korean lesson with your twin.

"Hello, you must be Sumin right?" Sumin nodded. "Well call me, dad okay?"

Dad? Hello? We don't even know her yet?! Stupid . Suddenly she replied an 'Okay' and faced to me in a weird expression. It's probably because of my muscles. Heh. I'm famous twin, I'll tell you later.

"Hello, Sumin, I'm Jonghyun, your twin, but I prefer Changjo." I bowed but I just realised, she doesn't understand Korean. Way to go, Changjo. I automatically grabbed her belongings and placed it inside the boot of the car. I sat at the front with and notice that Sumin fell asleep.

'You're going to like Seoul, twin.'

{YOUR P.O.V}

"Sumin, Sumin!" What's all the commotion about? I woke up to see dad infront of me, smiling. Oh yeah, I'm at 'home'. "Welcome home, Sumin! Jonghyun, take her to her room!" I quickly got out of the car and followed Changjo into my 'room' with my belongings.

"Thanks." I said. Changjo bowed and left me inside my 'room'. I placed down my belongings and looked around. The walls were painted in lavender, a queen bed with unicorn pillows. What? I also looked inside the cupboards to see my uniform. Seoul Arts High School. Ew I hate the skirt, I guess I have to wear shorts underneath like how I used to wear back in Australia. I went downstairs to look for dad amd he was sitting on the dinning table with his work papers. 'What a busy dad.' I went up to him and did a fake cough.

"Oh hello, Sumin. What's up?" I took a seat next to him and asked, "Since I am an exchange student, who will guide me?" 

"Well there is a teacher that can speak English and he holds the exchange student classes. His name is Mr. Lee. Is that all?" He replied.

"Yes, that's all dad. Thanks." I went back to my room and laid onto my bed and having deep thoughts into my head.

'Will Seoul be fun or not? I hope there will be no drama.' Since it's late night, I took a shower, changed into my pyjamas and fell into deep slumber. Man, I am so damn tired.

--------------

End of chapter 2

Chapter 2 is here. Comment if you like too!

 

s-u-n-n-y