Welcome Back

Welcome Back

"Ugh, I can't concentrate at all!" You yelled in frustration.

You were trying to study for a chemistry test but it just seemed impossible to memorize it all. You had someone to blame for that, though.

"I hate you Kibum," you said staring at his recently published pictures.

"No you don't," said a very familiar voice.

Surprised, you looked around to find Key casually leaning against the door frame.

"W-what are you doing here?!" You asked embarrassed. He just witnessed you spazzing over his pictures in your usual denial ritual.

"I'm finally back," he smiled warmly.

You just sat there on your bed not knowing how to react to his words. It has been almost 4 months since you last saw Key due to his busy schedule-which was mostly another girl's face on his musical- and there he was now as if nothing happened.

"Aren't you gonna say something?" He asked when he noticed your silence.

You just looked down and kept studying. More like blankly stare at your notes since you were DEFINITELY not concentrated now. You felt the bed sink under his weight and when you least expected, he rested his head on your lap.

"Key, I'm studying so can you please leave while I'm asking you nicely?" You said faking anger. You were actually dying to hug him and tell him how much you missed him but your pride forbid it.

"I missed you," he said breathing in your scent and planted a kiss on your thigh sending shivers all over your body.

"K-Kim Kibum get the hell out of my room," you stuttered.

"No," he simply said closing his eyes with a smile on his face.

The man knew you too well to know you weren't mad at all. That it was just you putting a show. But he knew he somehow hurt you and he was trying his best to be forgiven by the love of his life. He hated the thought of you replacing him for someone else if he's gone for too long.

"Key--"

"How have you been?" He interrupted you sitting straight on the bed. "Have you been eating? Have you gone shopping without me? I hope you haven't been buying ugly clothes--" his words got caught when you kissed him desperately. The kiss was short but you managed to convey your feelings.

"I...missed you too," you admitted softly and he blushed.

Key let out a sigh of relief and embraced you tightly. "I was so scared you'd be too mad at me," he kissed the top of your head.

"Ow!" He whined when you suddenly punched his chest.

"That's for not keeping in touch and this," you punched him again a bit harder this time, " is for going around rubbing yourself against Dana even though it was acting."

"Guess I deserve it for making it look so real," he chuckled.

"Yeap, you're definitely back," you said rolling your eyes.

"But I'm your man," he kissed you softly and slow, " and you're my girl," he kissed you again as if he weren't getting enough of you. "I love you," he whispered and you let the words sink in.

"I love you too," you softly confessed and his embrace tighten a bit more.

You knew you weren't going to be able to concentrate on your work, so you just decided to leave your grade to the heavens and get up to date with Key, your man, your love.