Chapter 4

Young Love Can it Be Forever

Flashback

It was about a week after Ren had confessed to ____ and they were probably one of the most happiest couples you will ever meet. It was about 5 weeks until the last performance of the class and the teacher walked in with a new guy “class this is Kai and he use to be one of my students and he volunteered to help us with the last performance and i decided to pair him with _____ in a special duet.”

 

After Class

Kai and _____ agreed on Troublemaker. But when Ren found out what she was doing and he didn't like it and the song didn't help it either because he could barely stand when JR touched her.

 

Day of Performance

She had decided to spend the day with Ren but she left 2 hours before the performance to practice. When the concert started it started with the class performances. After all the groups performed it was almost the end of the concert and the only performance left was Kai and ______’s. The music started

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzCyvQf09M8

When the song ended Ren felt like he was gonna blow. _____ was in the dressing room when Ren stormed in and she looked at him “what's wrong Ren?” Ren looked at her “how do you think i feel after watching you and Kai basically on stage?!” _____ sighed “it was just a dance” Ren looked at her “i don't believe you” he than walked towards her making her back away and than she felt the cold wall hit her back. Ren put his hands on both sides of her head and she looked at him with her big, innocent eyes making Ren groan in frustration and leaned in and whispered into her ear “i am gonna make you mine” “what do you mean?” Ren just smirked putting _______ on edge and he kissed her. _____ didn't respond at first but than reality hit her and she kissed him back. Ren pulled back and went back to her neck and he bit and on her neck until there was a bluish purple bruise. Ren pulled back and _____ felt like she had spaghetti for legs and and she almost fell making Ren laugh “it it too much for you?” This made _____ glare at him “what would you do if i left right now?” Ren growled “i will not allow you to leave this room and if you try to i will make sure you can't walk for a week maybe longer” _______ smirked “prove it” Ren smirked “with pleasure.”

End of Flashback