Only One

Only One
Please log in to read the full chapter

******The whole story is in Sohee Pont Of View******

Only One

 

 

I don't know how you make me feel this way

Never knew my heart could feel, such pain

Why won't you, just gimme a chance to show I love you

Every time we try to talk

You just walk out the door (out the door)

But every time I try to let you go, my heart holds onto you

No matter what I say or what I do

I feel like such a fool

Even when you lie right to my face

I wish that they were all true

I guess you just really wanna leave

So I’ll let you go

 

We have been going out for two years now, but why do I have to be the only one to put the effort. Why won’t he even a little effort in this relationship? Am I the only one who is in Love? I remember how it was, the first time I saw him. It was Love at first sight.

***Flashback***

“Annyeonghaseo sunbaenim! Infinite imnida!” They all bowed, after introducing themselves.

“Annyeonghaseo, Infinite leader- Sunggyu imnida”

“Annyeonghaseo, Infinite main vocalist- Woohyun imnida”

“Annyeonghaseo, Infinite visual- Myungsoo imnida”

“Annyeonghaseo, Infinite dancer- Hoya imnida”

“Annyeonghaseo, Infinite rapper- Dongwoo imnida”

“Annyeonghaseo, Infinite choding- Sungyeol imnida”

“Annyeonghaseo, Infinite maknae- Sungjong imnida”

They introduced themselves one by one. I was not paying attention, cause I was in a hurry, as I had another schedule to attend to.

“We released our new album ‘Over the Top’. Please take care of us.” I think the leader said.

It would be rude just walking off so I gathered my stuff and stood near my members, that’s when I saw him. He was smiling the whole time, I couldn’t look away from him.

“Sohee-ah sign” Sunye standing next to me nudge me to sign our album ‘Wonder World’ to give it to them. I signed it and passed it to Lim. Just then Jane-unnie entered.

“Sohee-ah we have to go” she said.

I bowed and said “Nice to meet you all, hope you all do well.”

With that said I went off for the photo-shoot.

 ***ENDS***

I remember my heart beating so fast, ddukun~ ddukun~ ddukun~. I remember I was thinking about him the whole time and couldn’t get him out of my head. I was so in love and I’m still in love but I’m not so sure anymore. Is it worth it?

I was waiting for him to pick me, he was late. Again. I heard a car park, so I gathered my bag and keys and went out.

“Oppa, you’re late.” I said.

“Sorry, was stuck in traffic rush” he said.

“oh it’s okay doesn’t matter now that you are here. Oppa where are we going today?” I said getting excited as it was our anniversary today. I wanted to know if he planned something special.

“Dongwoo’s party. He is celebrating some anniversary. I think 100th day anniversary with his girlfriend.” He replied in a bored tone.

“Oppa, do you what day it is today?” I asked disappointedly.

“Wae? Whats with the day? It’s not really important, we reached already” He said, parking the car.

We got down and went in searching for the man of the party, we saw him near the stage so we went that way.

“Congrats man. Where’s the lady?” L shook hands with him.

“Oh she must be here somewhere with the other girls.” Hoya said.

“Congrats oppa” I wished him and hugged him.

“Sohee I think the girls are near the bar, you can go and join them” Dongwoo said gently pushing me to the direction of the bar. L didn’t even bother to look at me. His eyes seems to be searching for her already.

Am I always gonna be the second choice? I was fine with it at first but now I don’t think I can take it anymore. I saw the girls and made my way towards them.

“Hey girls, are you guys having fun?” I asked them loudly as the music was loud this side.

“Hey Sohee, yah what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be celebrating your anniversary?” Lim asked me looking worried.

“I am, with you guys” I said, my voice cracking a little bit.

They all looked at me worriedly. All my friends knows how Myungsoo is still not over his first love. They always told me that this relationship was unhealthy and that I should break up with him.

“Did he forget again?” Sunmi asked directly. She was never the one to beat around the bush.

“Yeah it’s obvious from her face. I told you so many times Sohee, this is not you. You can do so much better. “ Yenny said.

“Hey girls, let me introduce my girlfriend here. This is Ailee and Ailee these are the girls.” Dongwoo popped up suddenly with a girl in his arm.

“Hey” we greeted her together.

“Well enjoy and get to know each other.” The turning towards Ailee “if you need me I’ll be with the guys.” With he went off again.

We all introduced ourselves and drowned ourselves with alcohol. I don’t know how much I drank but I remember seeing somebody carrying me to take me home.

 

How can I get you out my head, you're the Only One

You will always be my baby, you're the Only One

Even though you've never loved me, you are still my queen

I'm just a fool who's in love

You’re the Only One, the only one

Morning came and I woke with a huge hangover. I tried feeling for Myungsoo but he was not on the bed. I got up and with the support of the wall I made my way downstairs. I took out the water bottle from the refrigerator and drank some of it. I went to the medication drawer and took the medicine for hangover.

After that I sat down on the kitchen stool and stared outside through the window. I was use to this by now. The first year of our relationship was blissful, he really did make a lot of effort then. Now, I wonder how much time is left for the two of us.

***Flashback***

“Sohee-ah, come down to the park near your dorm. I have a surprise for you.” He said through the phone.

“Oppa, what is it? Is today anything special?” I asked.

“No, but we don’t need any special day to celebrate. Just come over.” With that he hung up.

This oppa does things spontaneously and only gives last notice always. But that is what make him all the more charming. I got dressed and went to the park. When I reached there I couldn’t see him. I tried calling him but he didn’t pick up his call. Was he pranking me?

From somewhere the sound of guitar started to play.

“Be mine. I love you, okay? I worry about you, okay?

내꺼 하자 내가 널 사랑해 어? 내가 널 걱정해 어?

I’ll take care of you until the end
내가 널 끝까지 책임질게

Being. You know me, right? You saw me, right?

내꺼 하자 니가 날 알잖아 어? 니가 날 봤잖아 어?

I’ll prot

Please log in to read the full chapter