01

Switch!

The sun slowly rose filling the neighborhood with warmth, the wind blows through the empty streets creating a peaceful breeze, birds singing beautiful tones. They all fit together creating a lullaby, which makes  the sleepy neighborhood even more sleepy. It's the beginning of summer after all.
 

In a luxurious house, sun rays found their way through the window, spreading light into the dull room. Fancy curtain, expensive furniture, black and white paper wall, and right there in the middle a huge bed (wide enough for 4 people). Laying there was a handsome young man,  snoring. Obviously enjoying his sleep while it lasts.

An annoying sound filled the room, it seemed like a ringing tone.

Ringgg Ringggg

The young man fluctuated on the bed out of annoyance. But unfortunately, the ringing didn't stop, the phone kept ringing and ringing and ringing until the young man lost his patience. He got up, agitated , and answered the phone


"...hello"


" yaaah sehun, you finally picked the phone! Don't tell me your sleeping?! "  the young man, also known as Oh Sehun , seemed to recognize this voice. Could it be...?!

 

" ...Dad...?! " Sehun's voice was a bit shaken
" yes it your dad. Listen sehun, this is very important! today someone will be visiting you"

 

Sehun's eyes widened, full of surprise and anger in the same time. He was surprised his father is actually talking to him in a friendly way or more like actually talking to him!!  And he is angry for his father's betrayal.

 They both chose to live separately and that his father won't arrange for him anything for him, without him knowing, anymore. He always arranged for him meetings, for jobs, marriage, and he even sent people just to befriend with him!

 Sehun was sick of this and he made this deal with his father, but now he is not following the deal anymore!

" No! "


" what? " his father's -- even though he knew he was doing something wrong-- voice seemed surprised by Sehun's replay
" I'm not gona allow anyone sent by you to enter this house! If that clear, then goodbye! "

 

Sehun turned off his phone and went to take a bath, since obviously he won't be able to sleep again when he is this agitated.

 

 But, I wonder...while sehun is having his hot bath to calm him down, will things be alright? And that mysterious person, who was supposed to visit sehun...What will happen to him??



[ To Be Continued... ]