Chapter 6

Fantasia ❤

 

Fan tasia


Amorette POV~
*ring ring*
I pick up the hotel phone, "Hello?" I answer
"There's a young gentlemen here.." The secretary says.
"Well.. who is it?" I ask.
"He won't tell me" he answers.
"How does he look like?" I ask
"He's hiding his face." 
"Ohhh... Tell him I'll be right down~!" 
I quickly get in the shower, Which i was going to do, BEFORE THEY CALLED ME.
I get in, and wash my hair faster than usual. 
I get dressed and run out the door.
Then i realized.. I forgot to brush my hair. 
I put my hoodie up and go downstairs. God, this is embrassing.
I stop in the corner of the main hall, i check if i see him. and i don't.
"Who are you looking for?" 
I turn around and i jump, it's TaeMin.
"You scared me!" 
"I'm sorry" he put puppy dog eyes.
I put a hand over my eyes to ignore it. I can't stand his puppy dog aegyo. It's irrestible. 
He laughs and we walk out of the hotel.
"Why aren't you at Star King? It's in 2 hours... But why aren't you getting ready?" 
"I decided to bring you along. Well, you'll be in the crowd, but you'll still be there." He hands me the 2 ticket.
"No WAY~ .. I mean, yeah, thanks. " I take the ticket and smile.
"Also, bring your brother. Sulli's going" He laughs.
"haha okay. are you going to be seating next--" i cover my mouth. He hasn't officially told me he likes me.. And I'm getting jealous. 
"Next to who? Sulli?" He turns his head to me. 
I look the other way. I don't want to be jealous. But, not being jealous of another girl with TaeMin is very highly possible.
"Amorette..." 
I don't move a muscle.
TaeMin moves to the side my head is. And i move my head the other way.
TaeMin sighs. 
"Well, alright then, messy head." 
I go in shock. He saw my hair!! The hoodie fell down.
I cover my hair from being seen with my hoodie.
TaeMin takes my hands away from holding the hoodie, he takes off the hoodie and sees the hair.
"Haha it's cute."
"It's not cute! It's all over the place!" I point to my hair. 
He laughs. "Well, I'll see you in 2 hours. Don't be late" He gives me a soft smile and waves. 
~~~~~~
"Stop running!" I call after my brother 
"But i want to see Sulli!!" He nags
"You will. Now shh." 
We enter the bulding. And i look up on the stage, i see TaeMin in a seat, he's sitting with Key.
i sigh in relief.
I see some empty spots in the front row, our seats. 
we sit down. 
Suddenly, i see Sulli, i poke my brother. 
My brother comes close to the stage, "SULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIII" he shouts.
Oh god, now this is embarassing. I stand up and pick my brother up and cover his mouth. I check on stage, and Sulli's laughing. I check over to the seats and i see TaeMin staring at me. I give him a half smile. 
I sit down my brother, "Meet her after the show or something, you're being ridiculous!" I tell him.
"You would do it too." He pouts.
"But now i don't have to" i smile.
~~~~~
The show is over and my brother keeps whinning. 
I look over to the stage, and i find TaeMin surrounded by Key & Sulli. 
I look uneasy.
Suddenly Sulli turns around. She waves for us to come over.
I put a shock in my face, but i get the strength to get up there.
"TaeMin has told me about you." She smiles. "And this little guy" She crouches down to my brothers face. 
"Sull-sull-.." My brother struggles to release the name out of his lips.
I hit him on the back, and he finally releases it.
"Sulllliiii~" He sings, and he suddenly glomps onto her and gives her a big hug.
Sulli laughs and releases from his grip. And she picks him up to carry him. 
"But, I'm supposed to carry you.." He puts a frown.
She laughs and puts him down, and he grabs her hand. He smiles.
"It's alright, I don't have anything to do after this, I'll take care of him." Sulli explains.
"No, i take care of you." He pouts and starts to pull her out to the exit.
I slowly turn around to face all of SHINee. 
It kinda amazes me I'm the only girl infront of them. I stare at the ceiling, avoiding eye contact. 
But, I'm to tempted, i poke a glare, and see that 4 of them looking at TaeMin, not me. 
I stare at the 4 of them, and then at TaeMin. 
I raise one eyebrow, confused.
They all look frustrated and walk away.
I feel like i did something wrong. I turn to face the exit sign, and i start walking.
TaeMins grabs my wrist and tightens it.
I turn around to find TaeMin's bangs covering his eyes and looking down to my wrist. 
I slowly get my lips to move. " Did i do something wrong?" I bite my lower lip.
"They're just getting to your head. They don't like the fact that i invited you" He says in a low voice, still staring at my wrist. 
He slowly lets go of his grip but grabs my hand and takes me into his arms. He puts his arms around my waist. Burying his hair into my shoulder. 
I blush like crazy, and i bury my face into his warm chest. I slowly put my arms around his back. 
I wish i could stay like this forever.